You’re the Missing Piece

Wrapped Around My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note: First chapter’s finally up. As a side note, this was typed down on my phone so forgive me for any mistakes and how this was formatted. I will check this when I finally get to sit down infront if the PC. Haha! This is unbeta-ed and hella messy. But I hope y’all will enjoy this :D

Comments and Subscribes are 💕

 

 

Baby

 


When Mark was 5, he finds it weird that everytime he looks at his mom and dad, they would just look at each other for long period of times and laugh at random times without even opening their mouths.. He finds it weird that his dad can talk animatedly to other people, and his mom solemnly with her friends but when it comes to just the both of them, they would just look at each other’s eyes and seem to talk for hours even when they are silent.

 

“Mommy, why are you so silent around daddy?” He asked one day while both of his parents tuck him in for bed.

 

His dad just laughed while his mother’s eyes twinkled, “it’s because your dad and I are soulmates.”

 

“What’s a soulmate?” He asked curiously.

 

His dad held his mom’s hand, “a soulmate is someone made especially for you. Someone who completes you.”

 

“Someone who you have a personal and intimate connection with,” his mother continued, “so connected that you can talk to them with your mind”

 

And Mark wants that because imagine all the games they would play. “I want a soulmate.”

 

“You will, baby. Everyone has a soulmate.”


“When will I find them, mommy?”


“You’ll find out when you’re 18.”


Mark counted with his tiny fingers and pouted, “I still have a long way to go.”


It was his dad that answered, “It will all be worth it in the end, bub.”


 

I’m falling head over heels

 


Mark was 10 when he first met Jinyoung. He was just lounging outside with his sister when a moving truck stopped at the vacant house beside his home.


“Mom! Mom! We have new neighbors!” His sister announced running inside their place. Mark just waited for his mommy outside because he knows they’ll go meet their new neighbors anyway. And as if on cue, his mother went outside with a batch of freshly baked cookies.


“Come on, Mark. Let’s go meet your new neighbors.”


Mark stood beside his mommy while the latter knocked on their neighbor’s door.


He was already forcing his smile (he’s not really good with meeting new people) when suddenly a small boy opened the door.

 

“Uhm, hello?” The smaller boy said shyly, a tint of red on his cheeks. Mark finds the boy adorable.


“Hello, young sir.” Mark’s mom said in a warm tone and the boy smiled widely at being called a ‘young man’,, “We’re your new neighbors. We’ve come to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood.”


“Oh, please wait. Ummaaaaaaa!” The boy yelled, Mark stared because he looked as if he knew the boy even though it’s the first time they met.


“Yes baby?” A young woman appeared, “Oh hello.”


As their mother talked - with a bout of great confidence that came out of nowhere - Mark grabbed the boy’s hand and looked at their mother.

 

“May I play with - ,” Mark looked at the boy.


“Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung.” The boy answered, gripping his hand.


“May I please play with Jinyoungie?”


And that was the start of their relationship as best friends.


 

Looking for ways 

 

 

When Mark was 14, he learned from school that even when he’s reached 18 and he’s heard his soulmate’s voice in his mind, if his soulmate is younger than him then it is possible his soulmate won’t be able to hear his voice until the latter reaches 18. It’s also possible that his soulmate is years younger than him or years older than him (Mark thinks it’s beautiful and romantic and lovely to just th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter