Chapter 2

Evanesce (Don't know why, tell me why)

2

 

Week passed and meetings are done and our company closed a big deal and I can have a month break if I want to, I lean on my seat and busy chatting with my dork of a friends.

Shindong: Of course, I can’t make it, France is very far and my work here are piled up, I have two more movies.

Sungmin: Kyuhyun and I will be at Seoul starting tomorrow. See you, folks.

HyukJae: How was the honeymoon?

Sungmin: Great.

Donghae: Oww, make sure you have something for us, or else.

Sungmin: Or else?

Yesung: Or else, the whole trip will be charge with the two of you!!! HAHAH

HyukJae: Aesongie Hyung, why r you online? You said you have recording?

Donghae: Stupid, we are done now.

HyukJae: Shut up!

Shindong: I want to come too. Tss,

Yesung: Hyukjae, we are done for the recording and on the way there, tss.

Teuk: Oh, its such a waste, Donghee.

Sungmin: Wait, Teuk hyung, you will come with us right? Chanyeol will be with us too? Right?

Teuk: Yes, I will. Got a month free from work, and yes, Chanyeol and his friends will be with us.

Yesung: Heechul hyung!!!!

Heenim: Yo! Yesuuuung?

Yesung: Come with us, hmm?

Heenim: yes, Baekhyun told me about that and I can make it, see u!

After reading his message, I suddenly want to back out. I stare at the screen and choose not to reply.

Sungmin: Whoa, it's been a while. We missed you, Chul hyung.

Heechul: *Heechul. I missed u too, Sungmin.

Sungmin: Ok, got it. Keep safe, I have to go now.

Yesung: Heechul hyung, meet me here at Armoire. Let's have a coffee?

Heechul: Onmyway. Yoyoyo.

Donghae: Ppali, Hyukjae!

Hyukjae: Whyyy. I'm not Ryeowook, go call your bf not me.

Donghae: Yeah I know, Ryeo is on his way..Come here ur bf is here tho.

Heechul: Flirts.

Shindong: I missed u all.

Heechul: Finish ur movies as soon as you can and hopefully come with us.

Shindong: on my thought of cancelling those.

Donghae: Hyung the expenses.

Ryeong: As if u r the one who paid for those. Come on down here and help me.

Hyukjae: Battered.

Heechul: Yah! bring ur here.

Hyukjae: OMG. I thought we have settled the thing abt my . It's Jongwoon's

Yesung: Shutup, open the door and let's go to Armoire.

Donghae: Ryeong is here..ppaliwa!

Yesung: Leeteuk hyung?

I almost drop my phone.

Yesung: Jungsoo hyungggg.. can u come over too?

Me: Sorry, piled of works. next time.

Hyukjae: Ok hyung. Take care and dont stress urself. we have a pending trip to do.

Me: Yeah thanks.

Heechul: Don't stress too much, Jung.

He did called me Jung. He did!

Me: Yeah, thanks.

and I signed out.

 

I completely stare at the screen of my phone, he really is here in Seoul again. I thought, I thought he will stay at Italy for good. He say he prefer to stay there than to come back here. I though he hates me. Yet, he called me Jung.

A knock disturbed me. I smile at the person leaning on the door. "Hyung, let's go?" I smile and sigh before nodding and picking up my bag. 

"Let's go!" 

"Do we go to Armoire also?" I looked at Youngwoon and smile. "No, I can't go, but, you can go. I know you miss Siwon." "Yah, Hyung!!" I have to smile and smirk.

"I'm alright, you go. Tell them that I have to do something, beside it is for the trip also, i need to finish one report so I can totally have my month leave." 

He nods and took the other way, hailing a cab and waving at me. "Bye, Jungsoo hyung!!!" "Bye, Jongwoon!" and I waited until the cab left. 

A beep made me jump as I enter my car.  "Hyung, I will come home late. I heard to Baek that hyungs will be having a mini gathering there. Take care!" 

I smile, I am blessed with a caring brother. 

"Ok, Take care also. No, I will go home. Toben and Shimkoong would be sad if they'll be all alone at house. See you later!"

I drive home and still lot of things keep playing on my mind. 

All the why's and Maybe's keep on playing on my mind.

 

How sad that there are one why and two MAYBEs  that I know will be impossible. 

Why does my heart beat so fast? Maybe he is back because we can still be together? Maybe he still loves me? 

 

But in the end I know that there will be a sad answer behind those and it saddens me. More. 

 

OH TEUKKIE, DON'T BE SAD. HUHUH. SO HERE ENJOY!! FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST! ^^