Chapter Two

Faking Love

3rd PoV

 

Seriously, stop that.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“What do you mean? I'm not smiling. I think you have something with your eyes. Go see a doctor, Chaeng-ah.” Dahyun replied. She cursed in her mind for being too obvious.

 

“Well, what are you doing then? Showing everyone in this class your teeths? Naahhh. I don't think so.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes sarcastically.

 

Dahyun was about to respond to her best friend as the teacher walked in and started the class.

 

And as typical for Dahyun, she sat in her chair spacing out and thinking about a certain girl. The girl she was head over heels for. Im Nayeon was one of the top students. She came from a rich family but didn't really cared about money. She was down to earth and that's one of the reasons for her being so popular among the students. And Dahyun, of course, couldn't help but developed a crush on her since the day Nayeon saved her from her bully. But that was a looking time ago and Nayeon probably didn't remembered it anymore.

 

“Kim Dahyun! I would like it if you would listen to my lesson and not daydreaming in my class!” Her teacher scolded.

 

“I'm sorry. I will listen to you now.” Dahyun said with a beaming smile.

 

The teacher just sighed and continued to explain the questions.

 

Dahyun actually tried to listen but the birds outside the window were just so distracting.

 

        __________Time skip__________

 

After the lesson, it was lunch time. Finally. Dahyun was nervous. She was so in thought that she didn't realised that Chaeyoung was standing beside her.

 

“Eyyy. Yooo! What are you waiting for? Let's meet up with the others. Come on.” The cub girl said.

 

“Ähhh… . Don't wait for me, okay? I have something to do. I'll come later.” Dahyun responded a little nervous.

 

Chaeyoung looked at her finding it weird but shrugged it off. She gave an okay-sign and went to the others.

 

Dahyun looked after her waiting a little bit not wanting her to find out where she's going.

 

                    ________________

 

Nayeon was already on the rooftop waiting for the pale girl. She couldn't believe the situation she dragged herself in. If only she had thought about it in that moment she wouldn't had to involve the younger one.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted as the door behind her opened.

 

“Hey” Nayeon greeted the girl.

 

Dayhun smiled nervous and bowed back.

 

“So I am really sorry that you had to be in this situation. But I have to ask you for a favour.” Nayeon said feeling sorry.

 

The other girl just nodded a little and waited for the latter to continue.

 

“So we need to date. I mean just pretending we're dating. Since the douchebag from before is a popular guy and rumours are spreading fast in this school, I think we need to do it. Just for a few months to make it believable. Are you in? You don't have to, really, but it's for the best. I can't tell you yet but please trust me. What do you say?” Nayeon felt nervous and was anticipating the girls answer.

 

There was a pause.

 

A long one.

 

And then Dahyun finally said it.

 

“I'm in.”

 

Nayeon jumped in for a hug because of relief and happiness. Once again Dahyun was caught off guard but nonetheless she let it happened and hoped that the other girl couldn't feel her heartbeat which is really fast. After what felt like hours for Dahyun she let go.

 

“But we need to discuss how far we would go. I mean with the whole skinship thing.” Dahyun said with red cheeks.

 

“Of course. Are you fine with hugging, holding hands and kissing each others cheeks?” Nayeon asked.

 

Dahyun nodded and got a beaming smile from the latter.

 

“So let us go to lunch. I think you're hungry, right? Come on, let's go.” Nayeon said while waiting for Dahyun to  hold her hand. Dahyun accepted with a blush. Her cheeks got more red as Nayeon held her hand tight. They went to the cafeteria where almost all of the students were. As they stepped in, the students started whispering among each other.

 

“What is happening? I thought Nayeon just said that she was in a relationship to get rid off Mark?”

 

“How I wish I were beside Nayeon holding her hand.”

 

“The girl beside Nayeon looks so sweet.”

 

Dahyun was nervous and unsure but as she looked at her side, Nayeon gave her an reassured smile. They went to a table with the food and sat beside each other.

 

“Are you okay?” Nayeon asked.

 

“I think so. I'm just nervous. They are all staring.” Dahyun replied.

 

“Don't look at them. Just look at me, okay?” Nayeon smiled.

 

Dahyun blushed. Suddenly, there was a loud voice. Chaeyoung stormed in the cafeteria and looked for Dahyun. As she found her, she couldn't hold herself.

 

“Kim Dahyun!” Chaeyoung was looking angry.

 

Dahyun quickly stood up, afraid what's gonna happen. Nayeon just looked confused as Chaeyoung walked to them.

 

“We need to talk.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“I'll be back, Unnie.”Dahyun apologized with a bow to Nayeon.

 

As they both, Chaeyoung and Dayhun, were outside Chaeyoung turned towards Dahyun.

 

“Brooo, I'm so disappointed. Why didn't you told me that you already with your crush. Wait until Jihyo-unnie hears that. I think we'll throw a party. But before that we'll kill you because you fooled us.” Chaeyoung said.

 

Dahyun just smiled nervously. She hated lying to her friends. And she is so bad at this.

 

As she was about to respond some weird answer, the guy Mark who was asking Nayeon out, appeared right in front of her.

 

“YOU!! You little ! How dare you take Nayeon from me! You ugly little !!” He was about to say more things to insult Dahyun as a voice cut him off.

 

“Didn't I made it clear? Stay away from my girl!” Nayeon came beside Dahyun and side-hugged her. As she glared at him, Dahyun saw Chaeyoung smiling like crazy, holding both of her thumps up, cheering silently for her. The pale girl just rolled her eyes at her. But she couldn't hold her smile at her best friend.

 

“Nayeon! She doesn't deserve you! Don't you see that she's just trying to get your money. I mean look at her. She's ugly. I'm better for you.” Mark said confidently.

 

“No. She's perfect! Unlike you she doesn't go around insulting people just because they like it. You aren't even worth breathing the same air as her. So go away and leave. Us. Alone.” Nayeon held Dahyuns hand tight.

 

Once again, Mark gave an death glare to Dahyun and dashed away. Nayeon turned to her fake-girlfriend.

 

“You okay?” She asked with worry.

 

“Yeah, thank you Unnie.” Dahyun replied. Her voice was a little shaky.

 

Meanwhile, there was a crowd full of courious students. Some of them were still filming the couple.

 

Nayeon gave Dahyun a hug. Mainly because she could somehow sense that the other girl was feeling uncomfortable with the spotlight on her. And deep inside of her, she knew she just wanted to hug the girl.


 

               ____________________

 

“She is going to pay for this. No one's stealing what's mine without paying for it.”

 

It was a dark room. There was only one light in the middle of the room. If you look closer, you can see plenty of knives, guns and most importantly a person. This person was one with a dangerously looking weapon. The person who have to face this person would mostly not gonna survive it...



___________________________
A/N: I'm alive yayyyyyyyyyy. Also stream Fancy y'all. Thank you.