Chapter One

Faking Love

                            Chapter 1

 

3rd PoV.

 

Dahyun was lying on her bed, already dressed up for school and facing the ceiling. Her mind was always going back to a certain girl who very much look like a bunny. This girl was perfect in the latter's eyes.

 

“Aish..” Dahyun sighs.

 

“She is so pretty…”

 

“And she definitely doesn't know you, Dubu.” Jihyo was leaning against the door frame. She couldn't understand the pale girl. If she was in that situation her goal was to do anything to let her crush know her existence or she would atleast  try to talk to them.She would getting frustrated by just looking at her longtime crush from a far. But deep inside she couldn't blame Dahyun.

 

“Ahhh!!!!Unnie? How long did you stand there? You scared me!”

 

“Oops,sorry. I didn't want to. But Dahyun-ah, how long will you wait 'til you finally have the courage to talk to Im Nayeon? It's been two years already and if you wait to long she will be in a relationship soon. I heard that the basketball captain from our school wants to ask her out in maybe a few days. But I'm not sure though. You know how these rumors are, you don't know if they're true or not.”

 

“I don't know, unnie. I'm afraid of what might happen if I just confess to her. Like you said, she doesn't even know me. And how would she feel if a random girl just walks up to her and confess to her? She would probably think that I'm crazy.”

 

“Aish, Pabo-yah! I didn't meant that you should confess! I meant that you could try to be friends with her.” Jihyo lets out a small chuckle.

 

Suddenly a loud thud could be heard. It came from downstairs. Then there was a undefined voice which let's out a groan.

 

Jihyo, who as a natural mother instinct, rushed out from Dahyun's room to the kitchen like a flash only to see a girl laying on the floor, sobbing  like a little kid and holding with both hands her foot.

 

“Oh my god, Chaeyoung-ah! Are you okay? What happened? Where does it hurts?” She asked full of worry.

 

“Unnie~. I feel like dying…. It is too much pain… I just wanted to eat something and then the table stood in the way and I think I broke my small toe…. .” Chaeyoung whined.

 

“Puhh, I thought something bad happened.” Jihyo lets out a relieved sigh.

 

“Unnie! This is something bad?!”

 

Dahyun, who came to look what happened, was standing on the stairs and just laughed at her cub-like friend.

 

“You could've asked me to cook you something. There is no need to make it yourself. I mean that's why I'm here anyways.” Jihyo said.

 

“But you were having a serious talk with Dubu-unnie and I didn't want to disturb you.” Chaeyoung replied with a small pout.

 

“Chaeng-ah, it wasn't so serious. No big deal, really.” Dahyun said. She didn't really wanted her to know what it was about because they talked about it a lot and it was tiring in the end.

 

“Anyways, I'll now make you something delicious to eat, okay? By the way, where is Tzuyu?” Jihyo clapped her hands with a smile.

 

“Yes unnie. I think we'll need that before going to school. Although I really don't want to go… And Tzuyu is sleeping .” Chaeyoung said with a heavy sigh.

 

“You need to Chaeyoung-ah. School is important for your future. Now, don't stand in my way because I need to cook for you kids. Hush, go to the living room and watch TV or something.And go wake up Tzuyu. I'll call you when the food is done.” Jihyo said with a mother-like glare.

 

She didn't had to say it twice and Chaeyoung  was already on her way, doing a sprint to the sofa and turning on the TV while Dahyun went in Tzuyu's room to wake her up.

 

________________________________

 

After their breakfast, they headed to school and entered the gates of living hell. They separated because they had a different class in the morning and Dahyun walked alone on her way to the classroom. As she was there, already sitting on her chair, she remembered that she forgot her books. Groaning internally, she stood up and made her way to the lookers. The floor wasn't filled with students anymore because they had already gone to their classes. The pale girl was relieved that she didn't had to squeeze her way through those humans to get to the lockers.

 

A boy was there with a bunch of roses in his hands, standing in front of a girl. The girl looked rather annoyed despite being the one to received the flowers. Dahyun didn't really got to looked at them but she didn't cared either.

 

“I already said it. I don't want to go out with you. How many times do I have to tell you that? You're wasting your time.” The girl said slightly annoyed.

 

Dahyun felt pity towards the boy. She thought that the rejection was harder than it had to be.

 

“Please, give me a chance. I will do anything for you and treat you like a princess. I love you more than you can even imagine. Just give me a chance.” The boy pleaded.

 

“I said no, didn't I? Besides, I am already in a relationship. Like I said before, you're wasting your time.” The girl replied coldly.

 

“I didn't know this. No one has seen you with someone. You're just lying. I bet you can't even prove it. Am I right?” The boy said.

 

Dahyun didn't wanted to hear the boy suffering anymore so she was going to walk to her locker beside them as a hand pulled her back and let her crash into a body.

 

“Jagiya~. Babe, I am sorry. Can you forgive me? I won't do it anymore I swear. Please don't ignore me.” The person said while giving her a bone crushing hug.

 

And Dahyun knew it was a girl because of the voice and because of her suffocating in those s.

 

“Air….. I need air,please.” Dahyun didn't wanted her death to be suffocating in s.

 

“Oops,sorry baby. Are you okay?” The girl let Dahyun go.

 

The pale girl looked into the face of the owners s as she suddenly wanted to die. Never ever she would've thought that her first encounter with Im Nayeon was being her with her face in these wonderful s.

 

Dahyun couldn't speak. She was standing there dazed with a slightly opened mouth. She came back to the real world as a hand waved in from of her face.

 

“E--eh?” She was stuttering.

 

“I asked you if you're alright, babe.” Nayeon said.

 

“Yes, I--I am.” Dahyun responded with a blush on her cheeks.

 

“Good. And do you forgive me for what I did?”

 

“I forgive you.”

 

As soon as Dahyun said these words, Nayeon smiled wide and turned around to the boy.

 

“I am in a relationship with this girl. Do you have a problem with it?” She said still smiling and her arms wrapped around Dahyun's waist.

 

“You're lying. If you're in a relationship with this girl, then prove it.” The boy said with his anger boiling up.

 

“Listen, I love this girl and I don't have to prove anything to you. Just accept it.” Nayeon said.

 

“You will regret this, Nayeon. You can't be with a girl. Especially not with this kid. It isn't right.”

 

“If you're against this relationship, then avoid me and my girl.” Nayeon said now with anger in her voice.

 

The boy gave Dahyun a death glare before walking away. Nayeon then turned back to the pale girl.

 

“I'm sorry that I dragged you into this. I didn't know how to get out of this situation.” Nayeon apologized to the girl in front of her and bowed slightly.

 

“A--ah, no problem. I am glad I could help you.”

 

“So, what's your name?”

 

“D--ahyun. My name is Dahyun”

 

“I'm Nayeon. Nice to meet you.” Nayeon smiled offering her a hand.

 

Dahyun took it and said, “I know. Not that I was stalking you or something because I find it weird to stalk someone and if I don't find it weird to stalk someone I wouldn't stalk you, not that you're not pretty enough because you're hella drop dead gorgeous and I am dying right know because I am holding your really soft hand but I am not a erted one if you think it is just that you're really popular and-”

 

“It's okay.” Nayeon giggled.

 

And Dahyun thought she could die happy in this moment with Nayeon's sweet giggle filling her ears.

 

“Oh , we have to go. The class begins in three minutes. Hey, we need to discuss what happened here and somehow solve that problem because this boy was the basketball captain and he surely would tell his friends that he got rejected by me. He really can't shut his mouth. Anyways, let's meet at lunch, okay? And don't tell anyone yet. I'll be waiting on the rooftop. Bye!” Nayeon said while running to her class.

 

Dahyun who still can't believed what had happened just gave a thump up and walked slowly to her class with her books in her hands.

 

She got to her classroom just in time as her teacher came in as well. Sitting on her chair, she let the past event filling up her thoughts and it took the whole history lesson with her being in her own world staring outside of the window, half-listening to the teacher who talked about the rise from Hitler.

 

Dahyun couldn't wait until lunch, that's for sure.

 

       ___________________________________                   

Thank you for reading.