Embrace of a Real Love

Girls Love Story: Scent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All that she want is real love. In this kind of society where the 'dominant' can get any Omega they want. Where lust take control over love and warmth, where cold and ambition makes anything else seems fading. It's so cold and lonely outside, she hate it. You can't blame her if she had a very secretive shelter in the middle of woods.

That's where people from her rank gathered, the Zeta. The highest rank in universe, they're able to control and lead people with just a simple snap. They're powerful enough to make people whimper under their feet. 

But... Yeah... 
All of them are loner. They prefer to be alone rather than have a mate. Well... Some of them did have a mate, but it took them such a long time. To find the person who can love them.

As the highest rank, they're popular between all Alpha and Omega. Alpha knows them as powerful and scary, meanwhile Omega knows they're charming and a potential source for good pups. 

Many times they're gathering and tell each other stories about how an Omega hunt them for mating. Zetas are rare but they're belong to public service, most of them would likely traveling over regions to help other packs. Some packs trying to 'pay' them with Omega, it happened too often till the point they make an oath:

"Never took any form of payment unless it is money"

That help them out for a while but if they're arriving on some region at mating season, and accidentally meet an Omega in heat. That's a great battle. They need to hurt themselves to keep their sanity. It's hard to live as Zeta. 

Why don't you think about it?
You're living your best life as the highest rank, had the most powerful impact, your life is stable, you had your own house, you're well known to the whole world, not just for your look but for your achievement in public service. It's easy to have partners right? 

"If only living is that easy..." She scoff, unconsciously holding her cup tightly. 

The other female Zeta laugh bitterly, "Ya... Unnie... You're going to break your cup"

Sighing. "I'm sorry Chaewon, media portray us as perfection but they never know how much we struggle for having a 'real' mate"

Kaeun plop her body down on the sofa. Feeling exhausted. 

"It can't be help unnie, I'm grateful that the government actually respect us and our privacy" the younger girl said, sipping on her tea, "I'm so grateful for your shelter unnie... I always did" she smile.

Kaeun return the smile and said, "You're welcome Chaewon, I'm glad I could help"

"Mm-hmm... The rest of us are out for duty, you're free this week?"

Kaeun nod, "I've worked for my whole month duty this week," she sigh, "I need to run away from the media"

"Ah... That damn reporter is on different level don't you think?"

"On different level of annoying huh? I think yeah"

Chaewon simply laugh it out, letting the tense and heavy air faded. They just want a simple afternoon with laugh and cheerful mood. 

©©©

As night comes, Kaeun about to have her last stroll around the region of her house. She has trained some Beta and Alpha. They become her faithful subordinate. Some of them help to secure the place and assist her for the night stroll. 

Just like right now, two young Alpha, Heo Yunjin and Ahn Yujin. Both of them are her best students. 

"Night stroll at it's best" Yujin said, being excited like usual, 

"Unnie, should we go from west part of the woods?" Yunjin look at Kaeun, "It's the closest part to the city, we keep on finding lost Omega there for the past few weeks"

Kaeun nod, she look up to the sky. Watching the moon for a couple of minutes. "Let's go to the East this time" she said, turn to look at her young subordinate, "It's unexpected I know, but..."

Her eyes start to glow, turn red, show the very first state of her shifting.

"I think we need to kick some tonight"

©©©

Her surprisingly calm demeanor is a great way to mock the rogue Alphas in front of her.

A couple of minutes before... 
Just a few kilometres from her house, they found a group of Alphas hungrily eyeing an Omega. 

'What the fudge is going on?' She said. 

She told those young Alphas to go different way. Whisper and telling them to walk quietly. Telling them to listen and control their temper. She remember, the last time they went on a stroll, both Yujin and Yunjin almost ripped those rogue Alphas apart. Their job is to kick some not to kill them. That's why Kaeun warn them before they could kill anyone. 

"Ah... Did you see her?" One of the Alpha said, 

"She's whimpering and... Ah..."

'That moan is disgusting...'

"Her smell..."

"I know right? How g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter