I Like It Better When I'm With You

Girls Love Story: Scent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel of Good to Me (Enough) 

'Damn...'

That's the first thing come to her mind. She really want to curse all day, if it's possible. But... Maybe it's a bit too much. 

The view, the sigh in front of her.
Wow... It's beyond words that she has nothing to say. It's beyond what she could think of, her body went numb for a split second. She is stuck there, in front of the goddess herself. 

"Dang it.. Eunbi, did you need to hit me with beauty whenever I open my eyes?" She mutter under her breath, well... She can't breathe. Lee Chaeyeon just found herself in love with her wife in the early morning. 
No... Every morning. 

It's the 3rd month of their marriage. Yet, she can't get over this butterfly feeling in her stomach. Feels like she's repeating the same cycle, a heavenly cycle. 

Her hands went to Eunbi's soft cheek, caressing it slowly. Smiling as the girl slowly lean to her touch. 
Then she start to remember... The wonderful time when she finally make Eunbi become a 'Lee'. 

©©©

Huffing. Breathing. Living and panicking as well. She's been jumping around as well. 

"Oh my goodness..." She look around, sitting, standing, jumping around once again. 

"Okay, Lee Chaeyeon, you make me dizzy..." Yena finally able to talk, she hold her head for support after watching Chaeyeon jumping around for 30 minutes, "You're just so panic for nothing, you'll be fine"

"Yena, it's an important day! It feels like I'm going to ruin everything!"

Yena exchange look with another girl who's in silence since the start. Hyewon is busy with her food. For the first time, Yena feel thankful that Hyewon is ain't a messy eater. Wonyoung will kill them if she find out that they ruin her make up and stuff. The thing is, Chaeyeon had made herself look pretty much like... A mess and it's not a good thing. 

"Come on girl! You gotta get yourself together!" Yena stand up and walk over to Chaeyeon, turn the taller girl's body around to fix her appearance, "You can't face Eunbi unnie at this state!"

Hyewon's silent nod was enough for Yena. She continue, "You're going to do something important right? You might as well make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter