Untitled; 2019 Chapter 2

Untitled; 2019

Untitled; 2019 Chapter 2 (2nd March 2019)

 

The sight of bright sunrise hit his eyes, he try to open his eyes and blink it slow. Adjusting the light. But still unable to control it. He shield the light with his palm. And he heard a voice.

 

“Private Kwon? You awaked?” ask a doctor in that division clinic. Jiyong clueless, he don’t know what going on.

 

“You was found faint in the bathroom, soaking with waters and got fever due to it” He answer before Jiyong ask him first.

 

“I what?” Jiyong ask with his crack voice, he lost his voice due to his fever. He hold his throat for that. He take the glass of water from the doctor.

 

“You’ve heard me, I won’t repeat. And for your information, you’ve been sleeping for three days straight” Again he answer before Jiyong do. Jiyong seems try to recall three days ago memory, and he remembered.

 

“Doctor, where my…”

 

“Here” For the third time, he answered before Jiyong could. He hand Jiyong a picture of s.

 

“I knew you might need it. So I dried it since it’s wet with water” Reply him. Jiyong take it from him, and began staring it. He missing his whole Bigbang members, he missed his friends, he missed Seungri.

 

“Doctor, do you know how Seungri now?” Ask Jiyong, in his sobbing mess. But the doctor won’t answer. He keep doing his work, he’s in despair, to answer him or not.

 

“I don’t know” He answered short without even look at Jiyong. He’s know what happened to him, cause he read newspaper. And that newspaper in his grip, that he trying to hide it from Jiyong.

 

“I hope he’s just alright” Jiyong add.

 

….

 

Jiyong back to his basic that he skip for three days, most of people ask him if he alright,he’s just answered with ‘yeah, I’m good’ and left. He just want to mind his work. He believe that Seungri is alright already. He’s know Seungri is strong baby, and he already wake up from his sleep. He keep thinking positive even the truth ain’t fine like he though.

 

….

 

He keep listening to people talking about him and Seungri even it’s in whispering. He can hear that they actually hiding something behind him. But they just saying ‘it’s nothing’ and continue their works. More he listened to people around him, the more he feels wrong. He feels like something hide, and need to tend as secret.

He look at the clock that sticking onto wall, it’s showed different date from he saw few days ago; 5th March 2019. It’s more than a week already, since he’s knowing about Seungri latest news. And today, he feel that he wanted to know it more. He felt it’s somehow hanging onto rope. He inter the

First Lieutenant room, but he saw nothing than the empty seat. He try calling him, but no answer too. He keep walking near the table, and what he saw the newspaper mess between the sergeants lists. He moved all the papers away and grab the newspaper. And he saw, Seungri on the news board.

 

“Saved in hit-and-run accident, fall into coma, nearly die after suddenly the breathing equipment lost it’s function, and still not showing any improvement since day one….?” Jiyong reading with his breath unable to control properly. He turn the page to read the full report, and that’s got him breakdown again, in the First Lieutenant room.

 

“So his heart got damaged too in this accident?” Jiyong ask himself disbelieved. He sneak out from the room, handing the newspaper with him and just rush to only one place that can answer his dilemma. To that, he met his First Lieutenant by eyes only, His First Lieutenant do great him, but Jiyong just ignored him, his eyes blurred. The First Lieutenant sigh as he watching Jiyong ignored him, he knows why; he saw Jiyong tightly hold onto the newspaper that he accidently left it in his room.

 

“Oh my God, please bless me”

 

….

 

Jiyong arrived at his destination. He paused his way, and inter. He breathless, but his eyes back clear, facing the man in front of him. The man in front of him smile to him, and turn to the tightly grab newspaper in his palm.

 

“Sit, and I will explain” Command him, and Jiyong just followed.

 

…..

 

Jiyong hopelessly walk to his dorm, the newspaper in his grip finally loosen, his eyes just full with tears. He need this so bad. He need vacation so bad, He want visit Seungri, so bad. He set his steps towards his dorm and make an excuse for his hurt ankle, begin to cry. He remembered those words said by the doctor he met just now.

 

…..

 

“The damaged over someone’s heart usually cause from the blunt objects that bruise the heart muscle, tears or ruptures the heart’s walls, or damaged straight to the heart valve. As you know, he got into vehicle accident, and it’s blow strongly straight to his heart. He fall on the chest part first before his face on the car at that day accident” He keep talking, he don’t want Jiyong to interrupt. Before Jiyong could answer with his another question, He back talking.

 

“He got severely damaged to his heart valve, and..” He paused, he’s not willing to say it.

 

“And what? You was stopping me from talking and now you shut your mouth from continue” Jiyong fire, wanting the answer.

 

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t say it cause I know it would be the great blow for you if I say so” He don’t want talk. He moved away from his table. Sipping a cup of coffee.

 

“What the hell?! Tell me”

 

“I won’t”

 

“Why?”

 

“You will feel guilty later. I won’t say it”

 

“What?! You kidding me right?”

 

“I wish, but the reasons why I don’t tell you is because Seungri got his heart failing to working. His heart valves severely damaged in that accident. That’s the strongest reason why he’s in coma now. That’s what your whole company hide from you. I believe to whole Bigbang too”

 

“But..But they said he’s got head trauma?

 

“Yes he are, but the injury for his heart not from car accident to be honest”

 

“W..what..?”

 

“I’m sorry, but from what I’m heard, only up to there. No more”

 

“Who’s tell you?”

 

“I’m Seungri friend too, I’m Daniel Lee, He’s personal doctor before I got change here. And because of that, I got infos from his manager”

 

Jiyong tears that he hold falls into pieces; the diamond that got huge blow now got them broke. He remembered Seungri’s sweetest smile. Saying to him many times that he love Jiyong so much, he would miss him so much when Jiyong away, and he said missed Jiyong so much in last call together, when he’s having his first solo concert. Those memories just fell back into his mind that was away for few months since he joined the army. He walk out from the room, left the newspaper on his work table. And took it back, hold it in his grip, but loosen. He’s just weak as Seungri are now.

 

…..

 

Author note: I hope you still understanding how I’m formatting my works, and pardon my bad grammars, even the facts I’m used. Hope you guys like!

Beside, the doctor name just pop up. It ain’t exist I guess.

And. I will continue even people hate him forever being.