Untitled; 2019 Chapter 1

Untitled; 2019

I sat on the empty bench, at 3 in the morning, not caring that no one else except me there. I shed tears, not stop until it’s become my everyday moisturizer. I don’t know I’m actually dehydrate or not. Because there’s a lot of empty bottles beside me. I bought a lot. I need them. Since I don’t have anyone for company. I want end this pain. And more I though about that, more suffocated I’m got. I guess it’s will be better if I’m just sleep. I take my way to my home. But whose know what will happen to me in few seconds later? I got myself laying on the road, bleeding. I wanting this so bad  since last day, sleep peaceful without no one disturb. And I just follow my eyes closing as someone approach me.

 

……

 

The whole Korea are now loud and busy gossiping over this one man cases, which start from club harassment to drug case, and now, the latest one. He, got into serious accident at 3:30 a.m. On his way to his home which few meters away from park. Some people found him at 5:30 a.m. laying there in this cold season, bleeding and froze. Later on, he got rushed to hospital after found still breathing weakly. At it’s also a big issue in his company, mostly in the CEO room.

 

“We believe, he got into hit-and-run accident. We check the CCTV. And what we got..” that man, whose know as manager of the accident man paused his word.

 

“What you got?” a strict voice asked, looking straight into manager eyes. The manager just gulp hearing his voice sound. He think for a second, before answering.

 

“That driver checked him before decided to run, leave him there”

 

“That’s mean, he do know that he actually hit him and later decide to leave him there alone? In this cold day?” The CEO ask in sad tone. He care about him so much. The manager just nodded weak. Don’t know what he should say to lift the sadness away. The silence hit the room atmosphere, but a minute got them a phone ringing. The CEO look over the ID. It’s unknown number. But he do know from where that number come from. He don’t know either to pick it or let it ringing. And that question got the manager ask.

 

“Aren’t that, from..” The manager question got cut. The CEO answer it.

 

“Yes. I don’t know what to answer cause I’m know among of all, he will ask what actually happened to him. Why he watch the television news” The CEO sigh. That from that man brother, which now serving their country in White Skull Division.

 

“Then let me answer it for you. He must unable to control himself for sudden news attacked him one by one. Even it’s now actually about him” Suggest the manager, and the CEO handed the manager his phone.

 

“Hello! Mr.Yang! what actually happened?! Please tell me! Are Seungri alright?! I heard he got into serious car accident. Please tell me” Ask the voice inside the phone. The CEO that known as Mr.Yang heard it too due to loud speaker.

 

“Jiyong ah” Answer Mr.Yang, before the manager could. He’s already in tears that he couldn’t control no longer. Both of them, but Mr.Yang still holding in, sobbing.

 

“Mr.Yang! tell me please! I can’t stay still after I heard the news. Please, tell me he’s alright” begging in tears Jiyong. He’s sound unable to control his breathing as he crying and asking in one time.

 

“He’s…He’s..”

 

“He’s what?! Please stop stuttering your words!”

 

“He’s got into coma, Jiyong. He finally got his rest that he want. For this while. Please… I hope you be strong” Mr.Yang heard crying even more harder when he heard Jiyong does it. The manager wipe his tears. Couldn’t letting tears, no longer. He’s running of tears. Since he got the info from police this morning, He’s been crying still with Seungri family.

 

“He’s got into head trauma and lost a lot of his blood. He left there in cold road alone, and people found him there after two hours. He’s breathing weak, but still living” Add Mr.Yang more in his sobbing. He wipe his tears after he found the call got disconnected by Jiyong. He probably having mental breakdown in his dorm now.

 

…..

 

What their guess is right. Jiyong having his mental breakdown, which got him running to bathroom. He just though maybe crying in here would be better. He turn the shower and let his tears hide in. He remembers times when Seungri are the one comfort him who in great pain alone. He have his picture with the whole Bigbang members. He hug it tight and cry till he’s fall into sleep there.

…..

 

In the bright morning, the division was loud with noise, finding Jiyong everywhere, which later got them found him in bathroom, when they wanted to bath. The water still running, and he’s found weak soaking in it. He was brought into small clinic to give him the treatment.

 

In the First Lieutenant room, he got inform by fellow Jiyong’s dorm mate that they found Jiyong faint in the bathroom. He sigh, for once he regreted giving allow for Jiyong to contact his relatives. He shouldn’t give the permission. He just give a hand sign for the Jiyong’s dorm mate to leave him alone. As the command followed and the door closed, he sigh even deeply. He remember, that Jiyong tried to do his best, just to contact his favourite little brother; Seungri. But he somehow made the wrong mistake. But the think again.

 

“Just how, he know that Seungri involved in accident though?” Ask him to himself, clueless. But he won’t bother to find answer for that question.

….

 

“How him, doctor?” The voice of Mr.Yang heard, asking. The sight of Seungri family found crying mess few inches away from him.

 

“Nothing changed, just same. No movement, nor improvement. He’s just stay same without bother to wake up, Mr.Yang” Answer the doctor, hopeless.

 

“It’s almost six months already, still nothing?” Ask Mr.Yang again, and the doctor just bend his head down. As the wrong answer he got from his question, he just changed his gaze to the Lee family, and seconds later, a sight of Bigbang hyungs arrived.

 

….

Author note: It’s absurd, but my mind ask me to keep writing what I’m thinking. I’m sorry dears.