Chapter 02

LOVE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the 2nd Update! Hope you will like it. 

___________♡______


It was 25th of December, the christmas day. Xiumim  invited us to his apartment for a little tea party which we rejected right away because had decided to enjoy ourselves in another way. Xiumin oppa was pouting when we told him our reason for rejecting his invitation, but he had to say okay when we started to whine at him. 

"You should come. Then I can show you our gang... I mean my 11 brothers. Our maknae will be happy to see you two because he is same age as you, Jinhee"

Xiumin oppa winked at us for some unknown reason, making Lina laugh like a monkey.

 

"What?!?"

I peered into her asking who she had laughed at.

 

"You didn't understand? He said his maknae will be happy to have you there"

her finger was pointed at me when I slap her hand away from me.

 

"You better stop that hilarious laugh"

I scolded at her while taking her hand in mine. 

 

_______________

 

"It has been a year after you two graduate, mind if you find a real job? You are an ICT graduate right Mina? And Jinhee you graduated as a therapist right?"

His eyes were never leaving us when he talked to us. 
'Who told him all these things?' 

 

"Kris, do you want us to leave?"

Mina was straight forward to ask something I would have never asked. I was confident yet scared if I hurt others by asking inappropiate questions . 

 

"No, I am not asking you guys to leave. I just don't want you guys to do something like this when you can find better job with a good salary. Do you understand what I mean?"

Kris never asked anything from us but when I thought about it, he was right. We needed to find a better job with our knowledge. 

 

"Yes we understand" 

Was Lina's reply. 

 

"Don't pressure them Kris, they will find something better with the time just don't ask those sensitive questions again. I can see both of them are uncomfortable about that topic"

As always Yixing came to save us from the current situation. We couldn't blame on Kris for making the air tense. We never thought about a real job when we had lot friends and a satisfying amount of money from the current job. 
The conversation between Kris and us ended even before it had started. After that he didn't try to ask anymore questions. We were close friends but no one tried to tell us about their life stories and we didn't try either. I knew that they love music and they opened the cafe because they wanted to enjoy them selves to the best. It was an odd reason but when we looked at that group, they were always having fun. (Speacially Jongdae and Tao)

 

"Jinhee, why did you chose this cafe to work as a barista?"

Jongdae was eyeing me even if he couldn't see me from his current position. 

 

"Um, no reason. It is just that I saw you guys struggling  to decorate the coffee. I just knew that I should help for a change"

I smiled at the sight of Tao when he was surprised with my answer. 

"Jinhee"

Tao smiled back at me like he understood what I meant.

 

"Hm?" 

"You know, when I spilled that cup of coffee on your clothes when we met for the first time I thought you will never come back again and hold a grudge against me"

what Tao said wasn't a lie, I thought to my self that I will never come back here but circumstances changes with the time. 

 

"I thought not to come back but, Lina told me that she really like you guys when you all treated us as something normal. I had never been treated like a normal girl. Everyone in my university and school pushed me away. They treated me like trash. And my Family didn't even care"

It was the first time I spilled something personal and I wanted them to know that I trust them as my own family. 

 

"We are sorry for what happened to you those times"

Yixing was brushing a strand of hair which was out of my messy bun. He was like an angel. Always helped me and Lina when we were sad and down.

 

"And I had a special person on my life who left without a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter