Chapter 01

LOVE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi there! I hope you will enjoy the first chapter. Please read the author's note after reading the chapter.

________________♡______ 

 

If I wanted to express the things I feel about high-school it would be something like a ruined life. My life wasn't any better after the graduation either. Everyday I couldn't think of a way to find my lost lover or may be if we put lover in to my best friends place it would mean the same thing. My parents were aware of the surrounding I had to blend in still, they just didn't do anything to save me from getting bullied. There were times when I had to cry alone in the rooftop thinking about my middle school life with my best friend. He was the saviour, he was with me through thick and thin. My best friend was my first love, which he knew from the beginning. It wasn't just a best friend love it was deeper than that we made promise each other to marry after graduation.
                                   When the high-school started we both attended to the same high school but, because of something serious he had to move to another country with his parents. That was what they told me and I believed it as the truth until I see my first love holding a gun towards my fathers head, whispering inherent words to my father's ear. I couldn't believe what I saw. It wasn't my best friend, he was a monster. 
                           I thought Best friends will never leave each other in darkness but mine was the first one to change. 

"Pay back the money I gave you, Lee! If not I will take your daughter with me. I will keep her until you pay 10 million won" 


_____________________

  Flashback 
(2 years before)
 


"Mom, I am moving with my friend. I cannot live any longer with you two. You guys are crazy with the money. Even if someone give money in exchange for me you will not mind you will get money after giving me"

As I left my home to live alone with one of friends from my uni, we both had issues with parents but still managed to live a normal life.
                Both of us agreed to work in the coffee shop as barista. It was always what we wanted to do. I loved my job making coffee and decorating them in a beautiful way. I couldn't ask any better when my boss started to give extra for working with them so long.

 

"You are working hard, Jinhee! You need to take it easy. You don't have to over do it" 

Yixing was always the worried one, he would never leave us alone without asking so much of questions. 

 

 

"Xing, I promise I will not over do it. I will take better care of my body, okay?"

I was making his favourite, cappuccino when he smiled at the sight of the coffee. 

 

"It will taste better if you could put cream on it"

I handed over the cup when I finished it after putting some cream and cocoa powder. 

 

"Wow, it taste like heaven. Jinhee I should marry you right away if I could get this every morning"

Xiumin cough loudly when Yixing mentioned about marrying me. They were the older brothers never had as my own family. About Luhan, he was an in my view but, he really cared about me. Three of them loved me and my friend, Lina as their own sisters. Even the boss would never mention about how rude of me to get Saturday and Sunday off when people always request for the coffee I made. Boss was tough yet he would never ask us to work hard or do overtime. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter