The lost soul

The Lost Souls

                                      CHAPTER 3

   "Whats this?" jiyeon said "its an MBLAQ concert ticket i would like you to go with me since I have no one to go with." This is the first time I heard someone say to me that they would want me to come. Back when I was in middle school or in my freshmen year in highschool no one would ask me to go with them to somewhere not even to the toilet (you know how girls are asking other girls to go with them to the toilet). But I wanted to give the concert ticket back because I didn't feel like going anywhere. I handed the ticket back but she said to "keep it until you change your mind the concert is on saturday its in the middle of seoul i'll wait for you their". I coulden't even say my answer to her because right after she said that she left.

      I walked home from school today I pulled out the concert ticket I remember Eunhyuk-oppa saying that mblaq was a good band and they played pretty good songs. I shook my head and said "dont get in jiyeon eunjung is problably just pitying me and just asking me to go to pay for her food". However I was a bit curious of this band. I finally got home from that slow walk "Oh Jiyeon your back you came back later than usual". "Beyan....(sorry)" im going to my room call me when its dinner time.Eunhyuk-oppa was already home eating a apple "okay dear"

    When I got to my room I changed my clothes and laid down on my bed *maybe I should go to that concert I haven't been out much*. Aunty called me down for dinner we talked about school and stuff like that. After dinner I washed up and went to sleep *alright I guess I could go to that concert since I have nothing better to do*.

                          2 DAYS LATER

             "Hey Jiyeon over here" I turned my head to see Eunjung standing in the line but man that was along line so like I said I decided to go and met up with Eunjung. I went up into the line and said "anniyeong Eunjung" "anniyeong back to you to" eunjung said. We finally made it it our seats the seats were in the alphabets A-Z we were lucky because we were in the first row which was A. Then the lights went down everyone started cheering the singers names. The singers walked up on stage and started singing I was memerized... I've never heard such a beautiful voice before like an angel singing to you. They then played a couple more songs the show was over some girls decided to go back stage and so did me and eunjung "man that was a good show right Jiyeon" I remained speechless "so I guess they got to you to" I looked up to her face and their was a smile on it. But then there was a herd of girls me and eunjung were seperated.

     "Ouch that really hurt" I got up on my feet and started walking around I had absolutley no idea where I was. Then a shadowy figure ran up to me and slamed right into me. I fell on the ground and when I woke up someone was on top of me and I mean on top of me!!!. "Chinchanca (are you okay)" I was speechless.. he pulled me up *this guy is so handsome* I thought but then some girls went running this way "damn" he said he grabbed my hand and we started running.

                        How was that guys Jiyeon might have finally met her Prince charming anyway sorry for nnot updating I've been busy making plans for a new story im writing^-^. Keep reading everyone!!!!

                                                Crownightlover