The lost souls

The Lost Souls

                              CHAPTER 2

   PRESENT :

   I awaken on my bed the white sheets and the pink blanket. The blanket rapping around me I was still thinking of that car accident but... I wasn't sad. "Jiyeon?" I turned my head to see Eunhyuk-oppa. "Whats wrong Jiyeon" "nothing.... so when did you get back?" "awhile ago I wanted to suprise you". Suprise me.... I didn't feel any excitment.I didn't feel anything. "Well its dinner time arn't you hungry" "ya.... alright then lets go down".

    I ate dinner with everyone it was silent not a word until Eunhyuk broke the silence. "So you 2... have you guys heard of a band called MBLAQ?" I didn't answer. "There's this singer named Leejoon all the girls fawn over him I hear hes quite handsome and can get any girl he wants". To be honest I didn't care who he was but I was wrong I had know idea that someone like him could change my life forever. "Im done with my meal thanks.." "oh Jiyeon" I put my dishes at the sink "Dont worry about that dear I'll do them for you" I left the room without saying anything.

      AT SCHOOL

       It was math class the teacher called on me to answer a question I told him that I didn't know the answer and he just glared at me not that I minded anyway. Later when it was lunchtime I bought some bread and milk and sat on the rooftop of my school. I closed my eyes the sun gleamed on me but then I felt a shadow over me. *Who's that* "Hey your blocking my sun". "Oh im very sorry for that" I opened my eyes to see a girl with short black hair it was Eunjung. "What are you doing here?" "I thought you could use some company". Company.... I've never had any company for a long time. "sure I guess you could stay here for a bit" she sat down right beside me and offered something to me it said MBLAQ concert ticket.

                  Hello everybody I will be updating a new chapter ASAP keep READING!!!!!!!

                                         Crownightlover