I.

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She couldn't understand. How could someone do that? Just... Give up like that. It's his dream. How could he give up the dream he build little by little since he was young? The dream that he kept trying to reach and even risking everything, leaving his hometown and his family behind to face the fierce city of Seoul, trying to find an opportunity. A chance to show everyone that he's got the determination. Yes, maybe he doesn't really have the flashy talent other people has, but he has the determination and perseverance to compensate with it. God, he even tried to learn how to produce songs and now he's actually good at it. So why??

 

Moon Sua angrily glared at Choi Raesung as he continued packing his clothes. She crossed her arms and knocked on the open door, announcing her presence, the rest of Silver Boys a little behind her, trying to give them privacy, trying is the keyword there as she know this boys loves gossiping more than them girls.

 

"Yah, Choi Raesung!" she shouted when he didn't even acknowledged her and just continued what he was doing. "Are you really fxxking ignoring me now?!" she screeched, finally getting his attention, halting him from closing his bag. He's apparently finished packing.

 

"I told you to stop cursing. And lower your voice. You're disturbing the neighbors, noona." Raesung sighed and finally zipped his bag, and as if that signified the finality of his decision, Sua angrily huffed and suddenly kicked the bag away, making Raesung gasped.

 

"Moon Sua!" He glared at her and she just stood her ground, glaring back at him. She could her some shuffled noises and she bet the boys must have run off to their own rooms. It was always chaotic whenever she and Raesung clashed anyway.

 

"What?" she innocently asked, even raising a meticulous brow up. Raesung sighed again and shook his head.

 

"Stop being childish," he said, grabbing his bag and standing it upright, patting the bag as if to remove invisible dirt or something.

 

"Am I? I'm being childish here? Then what are you? You're up and leaving now? Now?! When that Treasure whatever is actually being planned? This is your chance to debut with your team and your throwing it away?! Just like that?! How could you do that?!"

 

"You don't understand, noona."

 

"Of course I don't. Because if I was given a chance like that, I'll grab it without even second guessing. We've been fighting for our dreams since we joined this agency, so why would I miss that chance. I'm not like you."

 

"Yes. You're not like me. End of discussion. Okay." He started walking towards the door but Sua quickly closed it, even leaning on it, still glaring at him. He closed his eyes, massaging his temples. This girl can really be annoying sometimes. God, can she act like a noona please? She's acting more childish than him. "What do you want?"

 

"Don't do this. Don't..." Sua trailed off, averting her gaze on the floor. "... leave us," she whispered, thinking that Raesung didn't really heard h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter