unfaithful 1

skydragon love

CL's POV

Hi! my name is lee chaerin also known as CL. The baddest female and the leader of 2ne1 and ofcourse the one andd only wife of Gdragon and the mother of his child, mino and jennie. We are always happy. I feel assured and secured that he loves me and my children. He always give time for me and for my children even if he's busy preparing for his solo album and bigbang's comeback and so do i. we always make sure that we spend time with our family once a week. but this past 6 months he was always busy and dont spend time with us every once a week, and i understand that because we work on the same company and industry but the jingyo always make sure that he has time for me and the kids. he became cold towards me, we dont do late nights talk before we sleep, and every time i want him to feel all my love and i want to make love with him he always refuse and saig that his tired. So, i think maybe it's my fault because before that i was also busy but that time i know i always make time for them but then as a stupid me i  think it's my fault. So, even if it was my day off and i don't have anything to do in yg, I go there.

On my way to jiyong's studio i saw dara unnie, minzy and bom unnie with teddy and lydia paek in yg's cafe. teddy saw me.                                                                                                                                                              "chaerin-ah go here. pali! pali! pali!" teddy told me and run fast to go to them.
"what is it teddy?" i ask him and look at him in disbelieve.
"ani chaerin-ahh dont tell me you forgot that we have to discuss your new album?" lydia said.
"of course i remeber. it's just that i'm surprised that you held the discussion here in cafe not in a meeting room." i said even if i totally forgot about the meeting. jiyong's coldness towards me occupy my whole mind that i forgot our meeting for 2ne1's new album.
"ani chaerin-ahh we are just here waiting for you." dara unnie said." and ofcourse to eat hehehe" bom unnie added and we all laugh in unison.
"can we guys go to the meeting room and proceed our discussion because im in a hurry ill be meeting my wedding planner today. and unnie's can you go with me and help with planning my wedding? pleaseeee" minzy said using her aegyo. oww my aegyo princess. she use to be my stress reliever all my member my stress reliever to be honest until now. 
"of course  minzy im more than willing to help you preparing for your wedding." i said and bom unnie in. "ofcourse in one condition, you will treat me a meal for today and you menu will have a corn. deal?" bom unnie said and we all laugh." okay okay unnie you dara. dara unnie are you okay?" minzy ask dara unnie and we all look at her crying. omyghad dara unnie is crying." im okay minzy it just that i can't help but to cry because you are already a grown up woman." and we all laugh  when teddy in." c'mon  girsls you can talk all day long but first can we go to meeting room and proceed our meeting.?"  "okiiee" we allm said.

after the discussion. 

"guys you can go to the parking lot first, i will go to jiyong first. you guys can wait me there." i said and we all go to the different path.

i knock at jiyongs studio but no one was answering. i knock again and knock again. my patience was running out so i have no choice but to open the door and saw nothing.. jiyong wasnt there. but the ligts are on and the equipment on adn there are his laptiop on. so i guess he is taking his lunch. i was  about to go outside when my eyes caught by a lipstick a womens perfume and high heels shoes. my heart goes faster but then i saw seungri's polo. yes i know itv was from seungri because his name is embroided in his polo. so i shryugged it off maybe it was from one of seungri's . efter that i went down to the parking lot and meet the girls nd ride the car. on the rode dara asked me." so, how is your talk with jiyong?" dara unnie asked me in a serious tone. "i didnt get a chance to talk to him." i answered and this time bom unnie asked me. "wae? where is he?" bom unnie ask me and while looking at thee street i saw jiyong in a restaurant with kiko. the car stop and i look at dara unnie. i taught she saw jiyong but it turns out because of the traffic light. i look again at therestaurant where i saw jiyong and kiko. my heart skipped a beat when jiyong held her hand and kiss it. i want to cry but i can't because im a leader, becuase i dont them to worry about me and we have a thing to run to. we have to plan minzy's wedding. "chaerin unnie are you okay?" minzy tap me and ask me." yeah yeah i'm okay and regarding to bom unnie's question maybe his in restaurant eating peacefully and wthout guilt." i said with anger. "waht are saying? what's the meaning of that?" bom ask again. "no nothing what i meant is that he's on his lunch break." i said and took my phone,

 

 

 

"to be continued"