dope wedding

skydragon love

CL's POV

Today is youngbae and dara unnie's wedding. 2ne1 and bigbang will have a performance later. I'm with bom unnie and minzy. I'm so happy for youngbae and dara unnie. I'm so happy for all of them. top and bom uey hold tightly to each other. while seungri, still a playboy doesn't change. me and jiyong? we broke up last year because of third party or maybe i just misunderstood the situation and didn't listen to his explanation but you can't blame i'm a pperson i also feel hurt. when i saw her kissing with kiko in that moment i decided that is the end of our love story. we broke up but no one know why and how. i dont want the people and our friends and our parents to know why we broke up. i dont want the people and our friends to pity me because of my ego? pride? maybe because im the baddest female. and also i dont want my parents to be mad at jiyong. speaking of jiyong where is he?.

"unnie? are you looking for jiyong?" minzy said and i go back to reality.    
"yeah chaerin are you looking for him?. he will go here, maybe he is stuck in truffic that is why he is late." top butted in and i glare at him then he hide at bom unnie.
"yah, i didnt looking for him. i just roam my eyes around looking for someone we also know. you know so we can greet them." i said as an excuse.
"okay chaerin, as if we are believing you. oh speaking of jiyong there he is." bom unnie said then pointed jiyong.
"why? is someone looking for me?"  jiyong said then look at me. 
seungri was about to answer when the organizer started to talk. woosh, save by the bell. 
"ma'am you're partner is mr. kwon." she said and lead to where is jiyong standing.
i smiled at jiyong and held his arm before walking in the aisle. i can see people staring at us and murmuring. they where stunt that we are partners after all the break up but i dont care i keep a straight face and walk down the aisle.

 

Dara's POV 

"guys i know you want chae and jiyong to be together again right?" i ask them and they nodded. " i have an idea make chaerin catch the flower then you guys make jiyong catch the garter kay?" i said then they squeal and nodded at me. get ready chaerin and jiyong for your comeback. i'm excited im excited for what might happen later hihihihihi,

 Jiyong's POV 

the wedding just ended and bigbang and 2ne1 except the newly weds were going to perform for the wedly weds ofcourse.

we perform lollipop and perform top and bom noona, minzy and daesung and seungri alone and ofcourse me and chaerin. we perform rod at first we dont want to perform that because alot of memories are coming back but dara noona and youngbae insisted so we have no choice but to perform that song.

i started to sing and look intently at her eyes

"You are my pleasure
I feel like a little kid
Trying not to think about you
Only 10 minutes at the longest" 

i see her eyes shift and look away at me then smile at guest to ease the awkwardness.then she shift her eyes again on me because i start to sing

"my superstar
You’re one butterfly
Butterfly effect in the flower garden
In your little smile
There’s a big storm in my heart
Keep running away
Fly away
At this moment, know more about me
Guys are either kids or dogs
Other guys will take you away like a hawk
I’ll give you the love you’ve never felt before
I’ll be ya james bond, Until the end for you"

then she started to sing her part.

"You got me losing my mind
The way you got me fired up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight

You have my heart like the beat
The way you got me turned up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight"

when she sing that part i want to give in and start a new life with her. i almost believe that our relationship was ride or die.

"Please stop lifting me up and letting me go
You might say two different things with one mouth
Let’s stop with the childish playing nah
We ride or die
You’re bonnie
I’m clyde
There’s no tomorrow for us tonight" 

when i sang that part i look at her eyes telling her to give our relationship one more chance but she look away.

"You got me losing my mind
The way you got me fired up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight

You have my heart like the beat
The way you got me turned up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight"

when she sing that line again i was convinced that i want a second chance that it was a ride or die. i held her hand and intertwined it. she startle at my action then start singing. i saw our friends were in awe because of what i did. they are squeling.

"Me and my girl friend we ride or die
Me and my girl friend
Me and my girl friend we ride or die
Me and my girl friend"

i sing then she shift her eyes at me. after that line i kiss her and i feel her smile between our kisses so i smirk. i'm sorry dara noona and youngbae to stole the spotloght at you guys hihihihih.

after we sing i still held her hands and saying i love you for a hundred times. shes blushing intense because of me saying i love you to her. i was about to kiss her when the gang interruped our momeny.

"look like we dont have to continue our plan our guys." dara noona said and the gang agreed. me and chaerin look at each other
"what plan?" chaerin said.
"nothing nothing." bom noon said then we chuckled because even in the wedding she is still munching her corn.
"bom noona where did you get your corn?" i ask her
"in the catering. bom unnie want a corn so dara unnie have a corn on her menu for her wedding." minzy butted in and we chuckled.

"it was the best wedding. because all of my child found their happiness this day. youngbae and dara's wedding, bom and top having a baby, minzy and daesung engangement, chaerin and jiyong's comeback. and alot of girls for seungri." yg said then we chuckled and group hug.