Chapter 2

Is this Fake Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon opening the front door of her shared apartment, Jennie wasn’t surprised to see a unfamliar pair of shoes. It was the norm for Rose to invite her girlfriend, Lisa over. 

But what was unusual was the fact that the two were yelling. 

“Are you ing kidding me?” The roommates voice echoed through the place, causing Saeun who barely took one step into the place to flinch. 

“Babe I told you it was nothing” Peering over the wall blocking the two newly couple’s view, it was obvious Rose had found something on the other girl’s phone when she was holding the device ready to throw it across the the room.

As the two continued to argue Jennie was contemplating whether or not to interfere. That was until Saeun nudged causing the two to make eye contact. 

“Do you want me stop them?” The taller girl whispered. 

“You might get hur—” She said before mentally face palming herself. Saeun was clearly two times the size of the two in the next room and a punch from them would probably just tickle her new girlfriend. 

“Never mind go ahead” 

Both of them finally revealed themselves behind the wall causing the hot headed duo to focus their attention to them. 

“Are you two ok?” Jennie spoke up since it’d be weird for the elephant in the room to be worried about the personal situation. 

“She’s ing texting other girls” Rose said in a low angry voice and tears forming in her eyes as she handed her roommate the phone for proof. 

“I didn’t sleep with them or anything babe I promise” Lisa said nonchalantly pushing her girlfriend’s limit and in a split second Rose tackles the other girl onto the ground. 

The two presumed calm ones also found themselves jumping in and pulling them apart. 

By the end of the ordeal Jennie was struggling to hold onto her roommate with both of their hair dishevealed. While Saeun on the other was in great condition as she held down Lisa who was supposedly a boxer in her free time.

Just then the front door opened once again and another voice froze everyone. 

“Cake anyone?” Jisoo came in with a bright smile that soon disappeared when she saw the four.

”Bad timing Chu” Jennie spoke up before letting out a sigh.

While the two roommates when to talk privately the three remaining were silently eating the freshly made cake. 

“So Jennie finally found a girlfriend huh?” Lisa broke the silence as she her spoon.

”Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Saeun” The taller one said as she shook Jisoo’s hand but was brushed off by the other.

“Well hopefully you’re not another Lisa” The eldest one said sarcastically while other rolled her eyes. 

As the two kept bickering, Saeun quietly made her way to Rose’s room. Before entering she gave a quick knock and slowly opened the door. It wasn’t a surprise to see the two sitting on the bed with Jennie comforting the other with the hug. 

Getting her girlfriend attention, Saeun mouthed the words ‘Should I leave?’ in which Jennie quickly disagrees and motion the girl to go to her room instead. The taller girl quickly mouthed back ‘I’m hungry’ before pouting. That’s when Jennie quickly pulled out her phone and texted something.

PrincessN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter