Chapter 1

Is this Fake Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a staring contest with the ceiling at ungodly times was Jennie’s daily routine for as long as she could remember. It wasn’t that her pillow wasn’t fluff the right way or her room being a tad bit too hot. But instead Jennie found herself deep into her thoughts ever since she started attending University and began noticing literally every single girl she had a crush on was taken. 

Rolling over to check the time, she wasn’t surprise to see it was 4:37 AM. Jennie laid there for another a minute contemplating whether or not she should go mess with her roommate. In the end she jumped out of bed and found herself sneaking into the silently room right across the hall from her. 

“Chaengggg!” She said cutely and without hesitation dive directly on the poor sleeping girl. 

“Ugh why do you do this every night?” Rose groaned out loudly before harshly pushing the other girl off her bed creating a loud thud.

”I can’t sleep and you know that” Jennie sat down on the bed as she rubbed her arm. 

Rose swears to god she hadn’t had a single good night sleep after she told Jennie she was willing to listen to her problems, thinking it’ll bring their friendship closer. Little did she know Jennie was actually a pain in the especially during exam season. 

“I know you’re lonely dammit now leave me alone” Rose’s said harshly with her voice muffled in her pillow leaving the other to pout. But she was right, it’s not like Jennie had different problems every night to talk about it was boring listening to her talking about the new exchange student that seems way to pretty to be real, or how her latest crush had recently gotten a boyfriend. 

“But Chae—“

”Open my laptop” Rose interrupted making her roommate take a moment to process what the other had just said, before quickly reached for the laptop and open it to see it opened on a website.

Looking for a significant other? Well look no further as we can fulfill your dreams of a perfect girlfriend. Just give us your ideal type and wait 3 days.

“Rose this is not what I meant by feeling lonely” 

“Well then stop waking me up at 5 in the morning and whine about your stupid love life” Rose sat up with her hair obviously disheveled and took the laptop. 

“Just tell me what you want in a girl” The half awake girl sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter