Chapter 4

My Everything

 

The morning came around and Seungri and JB went back to Seoul, their classes will start  the next day, but they wanted to rest before that happened, and moreover Seungri wanted to spend some time with his friends. He didn’t know why, but the events of the prevous day with the mysterious “JK”, kept bothering him, he couldn’t take the eyes of this men from his head. For some strange reason he felt he know that man. Seungri  shook his head trying to not think about him anymore, instead he tried to concentrate in making plans to be with Dae and TOP, he thought about going to a karaoke bar, so they could have some fun, and he invited JB and suggested his friend to invite Youngjae, just to help him a little.

As soon as, they arrived at the university, he texted Dae his address and told him about the plan for tonight. JB also call YoungJae and luckily he accepted. After, they unpacked and tidied their room. While they were getting ready, Dae and TOP arrived, Seungri jumped to Dae’s arms, he was so happy to see his friends again. Seungri introduced  JB to the others and clarify that they were just friends, since he couldn’t stand Dea’s grin and TOP mischievous eyes. He told them that they must wait for YoungJae who luckily arrived just some minutes after.

 

Once in the bar, they started chatting.

 

“So, what were those thing you came to buy?”

 

“Well, actually, we came because we wanted to tell you and ask you something…”

 

“Wow, you are scaring me”

 

“haha, it’s nothing bad Panda”

 

“Don’t calle me like that, jee TOP, it’s not my fault to have this bags under my eyes…, so…what is it? What is all this mistery?”

 

“Well, gues who got a great job in the states???? Uhh?!!” said TOP with a big smile and arraging the collar of his shirt in a cocky way.

 

“Wait! What? The states??? Wow!!! That is wonderful! Oh my God!!!! So, wait..Are you leaving too?” looking to Dae

 

“Yes, and that is why we are here. We know we can’t marry here, but we want to celebrate a symbolic union before we leave, and we came to ask you to be our bestman” said Dae with his smiling eyes .

 

“What?”

 

“Would you be our best men Seungri??, of course when we get married in the state it will be official and we hope you can come to that too” said TOP

 

“OMG!!! Of course!!” getting up from his chair to hug his best friends almost crying. JB and YoungJae just looked at them and clapped their hands happy for the couple and his friend.

 

The night went on singing, laughing and drinking, or not that much since Jb, Youngjae y Seungri had classes the next day. Dae and Seungri catched up with the latest gossip in their town and Seungri couldn’t stop telling him about the guy in Jeju.

 

“So, this jerk dare to say that GD’s work was  a mess, imaging how I got…I wanted to punch the guy, and then he just asked me to have a cup of coffee with him, can you believe it?”

 

“What I can’t  believe is that you sound really upset, but interested in the guy at same time…” said Dae obviously smiling.

 

“What? No!! not at all”

 

“So, why are you telling me this…you just saw him for a moment…”

 

“Well, actually… the thing is I can’t take his eyes of my head…they haunt me, really…it’s weird, but I feel a strange connection as if I’ve seen them before…and that is getting on my nerves”

 

“I can see that. What I don’t understand is why you didn’t take that cup of coffee?”

 

“I couldn’t see his face, only his eyes and yes, he looked interesting in his black jacket and with that mask and those jeans…wow... Damned you Dae!!”

 

“haha!! I know you Ri, I know when you are interested in someone”

 

“what’s the point I won’t see him again…so it’s just a nice anecdote of my trip to the island”

 

“Babe…hiccup”

 

“Shoot me!!! TOP are you drunk already??”

 

“Sorry honey, but I don’t feel so well. Can we go to the hotel?” said TOP barely standing.

 

“Oh sorry Ri, but we better get going, I don’t want Tabi to puck here.”

 

“hahaha!! It’s ok, we have to go too” said Seungri looking for JB and YoungJae…”by the why, where are the other two?”

 

“They are making up in the bathroom….hiccup. that JB guy couldn’t take his hand from the cutie”

 

“Cutie????” said Dae frowning at TOP

 

“ups! I talked too much…I better go”

 

“We will talk about ‘cuties’ later.... Well, see you soon then Ri…we will send you the date for the ceremony… now I have to put this ‘child’ to bed” Dragging TOP from the bar. Dea said goodbye to Seungri, who didn’t know what to do about the other two…so he just texted JB that he was leaving and left.

 

After the curious encounter, Jiyong couldn’t get Seungri out of his head, he was at the balcony smoking and repeating seungri’s name over and over again.

 

“Lee Seungri, Lee Seungri…”

 

“Wow, who is that???” suddenly a voice startled him. “ you are repeating his name like a mantra”

 

“Bae…!!! Hi!! And Kyung?”

 

“He is bringing the luggage, so who is this Lee Seungri?”

 

“nobody!!”

 

“Well, this nobody must be important then…” rolling his eyes, he know his friend very well, since high school when Jiyong has his first crush, he only repeated and wrote the name of his crush everywhere, so Bae knew this ‘nobody’ actually was somebody.

 

“Everything is here” said a voice from the door.

 

“Well hello! To you both…I guess we are ready to spend some nice days here…” said Jiyong trying to avoid Bea’s stares. “How are feeling Kyung?”

 

“Better , thanks and sorry for calling you like that yesterday”

 

“Don’t worry that’s what’s friends are for.”

 

“So, what have you prepare for us then? I didn’t leave my girlfriend alone in the middle of a holiday just to hear your lousy excuses of rebelry…please tell me what we are going to do…”

 

“clubbing??” said Jiyong

 

“Ok, but not drinking for any of you… I really don’t want to drag you home, remember I’m the shorter of the three….”

 

They danced all night, but even as they were having fun Jiyong just thought about a shining smile and a chubby guy with blond hair, so he just sat on the table watching his friends having fun. Bae noticed Jiyong’s lost gaze and approached him…

 

“Hey, Ji what is it?... Kyung is himself again happy around boys and girls alike, but you…you seem lost… that Lee Seungri has something to do with it?”

 

As soon as Ji heard that name woke up from his trance…

 

“What?!”

 

“Wow, it’s worst that I thought” said Bae. “You better spittit out all right now, I haven’t seen you like that since high school….!”

 

Jiyong  took a deep breath and look at Bae and despite the loud music he was able to tell averything to Bae, how he saw Seungri in the Café and  about the very short conversation they had, and then he told the truth, he told Bae how this gorgeous man described his painting and with that he described him… he needed to find him and know more about him.

Bae just listened, then he hug his friend, he understood exactly what was happening with Jiyong, he know about his demons and depression and how much he long for having a relationship and stop feeling alone.

 

“Well, you know how I believe in fate, if he is destined to be part of your life, you will find him or he will come to you, the same way you met. Ok?! So please! Come with us have fun and just leave everything to destiny, ok?”

 

“God, Bea!! I hate you…hahaha! You make me feel stupid you know!! Ok, you are right! Let’s fin Kyung before we help him ended his relationship for real….hahaha! Thank you!! Really!

 

And with that, they finished the night, they had all the week to enjoy Jeju. And Jiyong had all the time to ask the world to grant his wish.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Well. i'm trying to make them longer, but hahaha that is what comes up! The ideas come during the day and as soon as I have time I write them down, so yes y a chapter per day.... so far...! Thank you to all the surcribers!! I hope you like it... and I'm open to suggestions...!!

Kisses to all!!!