Chapter 14

My Everything

 

After avoiding some paparazzis, who were waiting Jiyong's arrival at the hotel’s entrance, they were at Jiyong's room. Although, they were traveling together on the tour, they didn't stay together. Seungri was always with the rest of the crew and shared the room with JB and the boys as in the headquarters, something that Jiyong hated, but accepted for the sake of their relationship. However, this situation was special and Jiyong refused to stay away from his Seungri. So he took him to the suite despite Seungri's complaints. And there they were after two very intense days, cuddling as that weekend in Jeju, just enjoying each other company.

"I miss this." Said Jiyong giving a peck on Seungri’s forehead.

"Me too." Answered Seungri with his head resting in the crook of Jiyong’s neck.

"I know I’ve already said this, but I'm sorry" said Jiyong looking down to Seungri’s eyes.

"And I’ve already said this...forget about it, let just enjoy this, ok?"

"Ok...!” giving a peck to the other lips.

“Do you know what is the other thing I miss the most when you are not with me?” with a playful smile. Seungri frowned a little and made a small grin. “My beautiful bubblebutt…”chuckling and moving his hand to Seungri’s bottom.

“Ooooh!! Reeaally??” Said Seungri and moved quickly shifting his position straddling Jiyong, who kept his hands in Seungri’s thighs… “You, my dear, are still grounded, because you can’t control yourself and forget that I must dance on stage, or did you forget about Tokio??? I had to lie that I hurt my ankle, because I was limping because of you…!” touching Jiyong’s nose with his finger.

“But you won’t be part of the shows this time” answered Jiyong with a mischievous smile and giving him a wink.

Seungri leaned down and gave a proper kiss to his beloved boyfriend, who wrapped him up with his arms and pulled him closer. Seungri could feel Jiyong’s groin getting harder and pocking on his , and he himself was getting aroused what lead him to make a little moan into the kiss, but then he put his hand on JIyong’s chest and separated a little looking at Jiyong.

“We need to talk to Dr. Park tomorrow about this…because…. You know…” pointing to his belly.

“Please…don’t name Dr Park while I’m trying to make love to you…” frowning and a little frustrated.

“Sorry, I want it too, but we don’t know if we can…I’m sorry, I’m sorry..!” repeated Seungri while giving small pecks to his lips.

“Stop doing that or I won’t be able to control myself…, Ok, me and my friend there can wait…I think…I hope…” smiling and giving a short peck to Seungri’s lips. “and just for the record… I’ll be present when Dr Park comes, and I’ll be always here when he is in the suite…” giving a suspicious look to Seungri, who started laughing…

“Are you seriously, jealous of Dr. Park?? I couldn’t believe your reaction at the hospital” said Seungri now sitting next to Jiyong against the headboard of the bed.

“He was touching you and he was about to kiss you!!” said Jiyong pouting a little in a way of showing his anger.

“woooohhh, kiss me???!!! Oh my god, what did you see? Ha ha… I never saw you that jealous… it was cute and scary for the poor Dr. Park…ha ha!

“It’s not funny… I’m always jealous even with JB and the boys…but…but you are too bossy and I can’t actually deny you anything… I always want to have you here with me in every city, but you…you ….you are so stubborn and…”

“and… I love you more than anything and I would never cheat on you. You trust me, because we promised to YG to keep it secret until we finish the tour…remember??!!...I know you are used to do what you want, my spoil child…my YG Diva…ha ha…!! But you know that we need it to be careful… though… I don’t know what are we going to do now?...” said Seungri, looking at his hands which again naturally were resting on his belly.

“Well, we have to be extra careful now, only our friends know about this and Dr. Park. YG can wait until we finish the tour; luckily there are only two cities left and then holidays…wow…we need to plan everything well…”

“What are we going to do when it shows up??? Is it going to show up?? Goshhhh!!! Why me??”

“hey, hey!!!” grabbing Seungri’s face between his hands and looking into his eyes, Jiyong said… “Because, you are the most incredible person in the world… at least for me…and because you are strong and determined. It doesn’t matter the struggle, you go through it and accomplished your dreams… and I know that WE will be able to cope with this and come out of this victorious… with our… our…. Child??... It’s so surreal, but strangely overwhelming…and WE are going to do this together, ok??...so don’t worry!!!!” Seungri had his eyes a little watery, but he nodded with a smile.

The next day, Jiyong had a very hectic schedule and the last rehearsal before the show, but he insisted to be present when Dr. Park arrived, and there, they were again. Dr. Park made a quick check up on Seungri, blood pressure, temperature, etc., quick enough and trying to touch Seungri the less he could, since Jiyong glared at him seriously the whole time.

“Well, everything seems normal and ok, I’d like to do an ultrasound echography so we can guess the age of the fetus and see its size and all the data we can get from there. We will be able to know when it was conceived or at least around when it was conceived… but I may guess from the symptoms you have told me, it is around two months old.”

“Wow!” said Jiyong, who was silent till that moment, probably he remembered a particular weekend in Jeju.

“and when will it show up?” asked a very preoccupied Seungri…”Will I be able of performing on stage?...and what about….you know…” looking back and forward between him and Jiyong.

“Oh!!...that…ehemmm, well….ehmmm, first, we don’t know how it grows in a male, so we will know how fast it grows after the ultrasound, second… so far, all the sings show that you can perform all your activities normally, without affecting the fetus, but if you feel anything out of the normal, you need to stop….and…well… about the third… I believe, there will be no problem, but as I said, any unusual feeling and you must stop, ok?” this time looking at Jiyong…. “There is another thing, I’d like to ask.”

“Yes, sure doctor…what is it?”

“I need you to record a diary, like a daily record of everything, I hope you don’t mind.”

“If it part of your research, sure…we agree!” Seungri nodded with a thin smile.

“Ok, we can do the ultrasound on Monday, I’ll speak to Dr. Smith, so we can do it in the same hospital and he already knows about the importance of keeping this information away from the public”

“Ok, doctor thank you very much, see you on Monday then..”

After, Seungri said goodbye to dr Park, Jiyong approached to him and grabbed his hand.

“Baby…are you ok?”

“Yes!, I’m ok…We will meet the baby on Monday…it is scary… but I’m getting anxious too.” Smiling sweetly, Jiyong gave him a peck on his lip and on his forehead before hold him in his arms.

Finally, the day of the concert arrived, Jiyong managed to get good seats for Dae, TOP, Bae and Hyorin near the stage and access to the backstage, Seungri wasn’t performing, but he had to stay with the rest of the crew backstage helping in everything he could. The concert was a success, all the reviews the next day just prized Jiyong’s performance, but there was a particular editorial that noticed Seungri’s absence and they started to make questions and assumptions, one of them were that Jiyong didn’t like Seungri and that his jealousy didn’t allow the younger to perform. When, Jiyong read that, he was hysterically angry and Seungri had to deal with the fuming Dragon, the whole day, thing that Taehee appreciated. Luckily, they didn’t find the truth, but they managed to put the things uneasy for our lovebirds, since they now had to go back to stay in different hotels and they had to be extra careful planning their visit to the hospital for the ultrasound. So, they came up with an idea. After the second concert, Jiyong gave a press conference and there he explained why Seungri wasn’t performing, they said that everything was because of stomach flu and a spring ankle, and with that, they had the best excuse to be at the hospital the next Monday. Papparazzis, as usual, were there waiting for Seungri’s arrival and as Jiyong’s arrival would be really awkward; he had to hide under a mask and went in completely disguised. Once inside the hospital, he was lead to a room where Seungri and Dr Park were waiting for him. Seungri was already on the table. When Dr Park poured the gel on his belly he flinched a little. And then, after a few seconds, they both got startled when they heard a “bom,bom, bom,bom, bom,”

“What is that??” asked Seungri, grabbing Jiyong’s hand.

“That, my friends, is the heart of your baby.”

Both opened their eyes wide and Seungri squeezed Jiyong’s hand, both had their eyes full of tears, finally it became real… finally, there it was, their baby. Both understood that nothing would be the same, they understood that now everything they do it would have only one reason… to give everything to that baby even if that meant to lose everything they have.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hello!!! Today I have a short update, sorry I couldn't write before, too much work and some personal stuff that kept me occupied. I'll try to update more often. .Luckily, We have very good news about our Panda, now just prying to end everything soon, now just waiting for the trial... He will stil have my support and my heart...!! and I hope someday media and all the people who bashed Seungri, get what they deserve... be careful....Karma is coming!!

Well, now I hope you enjoy this short chapter, you know comments are really wellcomed!! See you soon!! 

Kiss Kiss!! ;)