Final

Hopelessly Devoted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seokjin comes back home drenched in rain.

 

He had failed.

 

Again.

 

He was alone.

 

Again.

 

There was a time Seokjin wasn't alone though.



There was a time when six other boys used to stand by his side— share his smiles, his laughter, his sorrows. Seokjin misses them. All he’s trying to do is get them back.

 

It was with that wish— or had he called upon himself a curse— a bargain with God that until he could finally have them all again, safe and together, he would keep going back.

 

__________________

 


He’s come close before.

 

Sometimes he gets all five of them and he’s so close to their happily ever after but an accident will happen, something will go wrong and he’ll be drenched in that frigid rain again and brought back to the house to repeat time.

 

This time he hadn't even managed to get one.

 

He had approached Namjoon and Namjoon had stared at him coldly.

 

Through infinite trials and errors, he had figured out a pattern he had to follow. If he diverted from the pattern they would all die.


It took fifteen or so tries to figure out Namjoon was the one he had to talk to first. Every time, time was reset Seokjin had to find him. It wasn't too hard he was usually in three places, at the gas station, idling in the railroad tracks, or walking the streets.

 

There have been a couple of times Seokjin has failed though, where he couldn't find Namjoon no matter how much he tried.

 

He’s not sure but he thinks those are the times he’s with Taehyung. He doesn't know where, but that is his guess.

 

However, more often than not he does find Namjoon and talking to him again and rekindling whatever there was isn’t hard.

 

After Namjoon is Yoongi. Yoongi is harder, he’s angry and gruff and sometimes he has already passed and sometimes he’s done something irreversible so it’s hard but Seokjin has learned to get him too.

 

Hoseok and Jimin come after him. They have always been a bit of a package deal, but, there are times where he has to go looking separately for them as well.

 

Usually, Hoseok’s the tricky one. There are a lot of ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter