I) the beginnning...

iz*one mystery school trip au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin’s POV

So… Before we begin this,let me just say something. I have finally graduated! Can you believe it?! Me?Ahn Yujin actually graduated from high school! This is unbelievable! It feels so surreal. Even though I flunked so much in exam but still manage to graduate, this is such a miracle. Now here I am wearing the robe holding a graduation scroll, standing beside my childhood friend slash classmate for these three years, Jang Wonyoung.

 

"Say cheese!", Mrs Jang cheers with the camera on her hand.

 

I wrap my arm around Wonyoung's shoulder. We both smiled happily while holding up our scroll.

 

*click

 

Memories then turn into still image.

 

-----

 

Well after graduation come the school trip, the thing I've been looking forward to. I mean I get to hang out with everyone in my class without supervision. Isnt that great? We are going to have so much fun. Especially with my favourite people like Wonyoung and our class infamous Joyuriz. I feel giddy just thinking about it.

 

The d day then came. Everyone is now on their seats in the bus. I take the last row along with Wonyoung, Yena and Yuri. This is a perfect lineup though since we are the noisiest bunch among all. Throughout the whole ride, we are singing along to some random english music.

 

"Hey! I just met you!", I sing loudly.

 

"And this is crazy", Yena sings while using her hand as microphone.

 

"But here's my number!",Wonyoung joins.

 

"So call me maybeeeeeeeee!", Yuri finish off with her Mariah Carey like voice.

 

As expected from our class best singer. We are certainly having the best time in our life. On the other hand, Chaewon who sat in front of Yena and Yuri turn to us.

 

"Tone down guys.", Chaewon says with her usual judging face.

 

"C'mon lets just have fun. School trip is meant to be fun!", I try to hype up Chaewon.

 

Chaewon shakes her head as a respond. But right after Yena's phone begin playing Dawin's dessert, her expression change. Even Chaeyeon who is in the middle row of the bus turn to us. We jam along to the song.

 

The song reaches the chorus part.

 

I stand up to sing along,"what you gon, what you gonna do with that dessert!"

 

"Du wah du wah du ra di ta...", almost everyone sing along this random chanting part.

 

We start doing weird dance moves. The class prez, Eunbi is doing her weird robotic movement while Chaeyeon throws her hand all over the place while shaking her head. Hyewon shakes her body a bit with stuffed with food. The jline is bobbing their head along to the song. Even the quiet Minju is enjoying the song beside Nako.

 

The song came to an end and the mood die down. We take this time to rest after dancing so much. I breathe heavily. This is so much fun. I just cant wait till we reach the camp site. I wonder how camping really feels like. Slowly, I dozed off on Wonyoung's shoulder. I swear her shoulder is the most comfortable place to take off to my dreamland.

 

The bus halts as we reach our destination. Most of us were already asleep. I wake up to the sudden contact by someone. It is Eunbi who personally wake us all up.

 

"Hey wake up, we have reached our destination.", Eunbi says softly as she gently wake the last person asleep.

 

Most of us are yawning while some stretch their limbs. My body feels sore after hours of ride. I stretch my body a little before hopping out the bus.

 

By the time I got down from the bus, I saw the driver and Eunbi are taking out our luggage. I approach them to claim my luggage. Just then I turn around to look at the place. We are at the entrance of a huge forest. Yes, huge, there are big trees all over the place.

 

Eunbi explain that this is a private forest cater for people to camp. It is one of the top camping spot in the world. Looking around I notice they have small houses around the forest. I think those houses are equipped with facilities for the campers.

 

Moving on, Eunbi leads us to the house at the entrance of the forest. Turns out that it is the lobby. There is a big reception counter inside the building, lounge area on our right and sofa on our left. The interior is neither grand nor luxurious but it gives off a cozy vibe. We each take our seats at the sofa area while waiting for Eunbi to settle the documents.

 

"This sofa is so comfy.", Yena drown herself in the sofa.

 

"Yeah this place just feels so cozy unlike those 5 star hotels I usually go.", Chaeyeon look around as she says.

 

They are not exactly wrong about that. The sofa I’m sitting on is indeed comfortable and I feel at home more than my real house.

 

My trails of thoughts break off right after Eunbi call us, "Gather up, kids!"

 

We gather up immediately around Eunbi. Eunbi passes us the pamphlet with maps, guide and terms and conditions on it. We also receive a bag of necessities that contains torchlight, whistle for emergency, keys for the facility houses and etc.

 

"They have already set up three tents for us. Right now we have to split into group of 4 to claim the tent. Get into group now.", Eunbi instruct.

 

I feel a light tug on my sleeve. I turn to see the person behind, it is Wonyoung.

 

"We are going together right?", Wonyoung asks.

 

I nod, "but we still need two more people to form a group."

 

Yena and Yuri heard our conversation and approach us.

 

"Do you guys want to form a group with us? We still need two person.", Yena asks.

 

"Sure thing!", I chime.

 

Everyone got into their own group. My group has me, Wonyoung, Yuri and Yena. The jline obviously is in a group together with Minju while Eunbi’s group consists of Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Hyewon.

 

After settling in our own groups, we quickly settle down all of our luggage in our tents. Eunbi then called us all out to the open field to start our camping activities.

 

Although aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter