Chapter 2

Jealousy and Confession


Heejin

 

--

 

Heejin felt so annoyed, the memory of Hyunjin's confession played on her mind on loop.

 

It was loud and clear, Hyunjin likes her.. her best friend likes her too..

 

''Damn it! Why did I freaking say sorry and run!" She grunted devastatingly, despising her stupid actions. 

 

Now Hyunjin is avoiding her, the girl didn't even bother to wake her up this morning which is the reason why she almost got scolded by their manager.

 

Jiwoo tap Heejin's shoulder which surprised her.

 

"Woah Heekie are you alright?" Jiwoo asked.

 

"Jiwooming.."the bunny girl pouted

 

"What happened" the auburn-haired girl worriedly asked her

 

"Hyunjin.." Heejin bit her lip

 

"She confessed to me last night.." Jiwoo yelped but Heejin manage to cover

 

"Unnie be quiet!" The bunny girl shushed the older girl

 

Jiwoo laughed, "I'm sorry Heekie, I'm just so happy and surprised, my ship is sailing" the auburn-haired girl giggled.

 

"It isn't unnie, I think I turned her down" Heejin replied with the hint of regret

 

"EHH! Why?!" Jiwoo gape

 

   "I-I don't know unnie, to be honest I'm so surprised and overwhelmed that I said sorry and run away from her" Heejin placed her hands on her face trying to stop herself from her urge to cry.

 

"Did you talk to her again?" Jiwoo asked

 

"I wanted to, but she keeps on avoiding me," tears formed on Heejin's eyes which she immediately wiped

 

"Just try doing it again, I'm sure Hyunjin will eventually stop avoiding you" the older girl reassuringly tap her back and give her a hug.

 

Heejin immediately look for Hyunjin when they arrive at the fan meeting studio.

 

 


Unfortunately, she's already accompanied by Jinsoul.

 

 


------

 

Heejin entertained herself with her phone after the stylist finished her make up and outfit, she saw the cat-like girl peeking outside while taking a deep breath.

 

 'Is she okay?' she thought 

 

She badly needed to talk to her but fear took over her entire system.

 

''Why am I such a coward?'' She groaned as place her hands on her face due to frustration.

 


------


Jiwoo cling onto her when their manager tell to them to get to the stage, she saw Hyunjin talking to Jinsoul and saw how the blonde girl took and intertwine the cat-like girl's hand to her.

 

Heejin frowned, 'What the..!' She muttered annoyingly 

 

Jiwoo notice that the other girl's expression change.

 

"Heekie is everything alright?" the bunny-like girl snapped out from her thought.

 

"Uhh.. Yes Jiwooming!" She gave the older girl a smile

 

The room filled with people started to get rowdy as they set foot on stage, she didn't try to look back knowing what she'll see will definitely ruin her mood big time.

 


--------


As they finish their introduction and greetings, they began to perform their songs.

 

Performing on stage makes her feel great but not today, the sparks she felt whenever she would dance and sing are nowhere to be found.

 

She couldn't figure it out why at first until she glance at the girl beside her, Hyunjin, who constantly gives her a big gummy smile, or wink  whenever their eyes meet on stage is here but is now acting cold and distant.

 

She tried to not think about her, but no, she was never not on Heejin's head.

 

The performance ended and the members interacted with each other,  she move in front with Jiwoo and Jungeun to get the gifts their fans gave them, she took the big bunny stuff toy from a fan and mouthed thank you.

 

 "I LOVE YOU JEON HEEJIN!" the fan squealed. 'I love you Jeon Heejin' her eyes widen, she heard her voice again, Heejin shake her thoughts out and eventually give a heartfelt smile at her fan.

 

She was about to return to her place when she saw Jinsoul and Hyunjin flirting (?) she saw how the blonde whispered something to raven-haired girl and wrap her arms around the girl's waist.

 

'What the heck?' she muttered as she glared at them, she tries to divert her attention away from them but she just couldn't, the blonde continuously clings to the raven-haired girl who doesn't seem to care on whatever the other girl was doing.

 

'Seriously? Hyunjin?!' Her face turn sour, the girl would definitely evade and cringe everytime she'll initiate a hug or a slight skinship with her but not with Jinsoul?

 

"Heejin! Look I have a penguin plushie let's take a pic!" Jiwoo called the younger girl enthusiastically.

 

Her grip on her stuff toy grew tighter as she walk to the older girl.

 

 'Geez, I hate her, Why is she acting like that?! this!' she cursed and screamed internally.

 

If Haseul could hear her mind, she'll definitely beat Heejin to death.

 


-------

 


Their interaction with fans will start soon, Heejin made her way to her position exasperated.

 

"Yah! Heejin-unnie What's with the face?!  you look like you're about to skin someone alive!" Yeojin bugged her.

 

'Maybe I really am!' Her mind screamed, she composed herself and sighed.

 

"Ahh sorry, I just feel a little tired" The bunny-like girl replied

 

"I hate to say this but I agree with this kid, you should really wipe that frown on your face Heejin-ah" Haseul commented before she took away the Choco pies from the younger girl.

 

"YAAAH! Unnie!! THAT'S MINEEEEE!" Yeojin whined

 

 "Stop eating that, You'll get fat!" Haseul nagged

 

Heejin gaze at Hyunjin as she sat on her chair,  her heart race rapidly as the girl finally cast her eyes on her though it didn't last long as the fanmeeting starts.


------


Heejin receive lots of gifts from their fans which made her giggle, she almost forgot about the irksome feeling she's been trying to suppress.

 

One of her fans sat down in front of her, she quickly beamed at her and wave her hand

 

"Good morning Unnie! How have you been?" Her fan greeted her happily 

 

"I've been doing great! You?" The bunny-like girl replied with enthusiasm 

 

"Me too!  by the way unnie.. is there any song you've been listening right now?" The fan asked

 

"Song? Well.. I've been listening to DEAN's Come Over.." Heejin said thoughtfully 

 

"That's a good song unnie! I recommend you to also listen to Bolbbalgan4 songs, I've been listening to 6 o'clock a while ago," the fan blabber.

 

"Waaah unnie sorry I talk too much!" The fan apologized making Heejin chuckled.

 

"It's fine I'll definitely listen to them," Heejin thumbs up after signing the album and said goodbye to the fan.

 

A cute tall girl sat in front of her, just like her the girl resembles a bunny, she grew fond of this girl because of her lovely smile and traits.

 

"Hi Heejin-unnie, It's nice seeing you again!" The tall girl beamed at her

 

"Wonyoungie! You're here!" Heejin exclaimed

 

She pinched the younger girl's cheeks and pat her head.

 

"I missed you unnie, we're just so busy at school that's why I didn't attend the fan meeting last time," Wonyoung pouted.

 

"That's alright.. Study well! You can always come to fan meeting next time," Heejin told her making the younger girl cheer up.

 

"Thank you unnie! Uhm.. You seem a little bit down while you we're performing a while ago.. I'm worried about you," Wonyoung stated worriedly.

 

"Don't worry I just feel a little tired, I'm really okay now!" She assures the young girl.

 

"That's good to hear! I hope you'll feel much more better when I see you again, Oh! Before I go Heejin-unnie, please take my gift.. It's a customized guitar pick with your name in it! I hope you like it!" Wonyoung handed her a white guitar pick with her name "HEEJIN" printed on it and a silhouette of a rabbit.

 

"Waaaa Thank you so much! I Love it, I hope to see you again!" The bunny-like girl let out a heartfelt smile as she waves her hand to bid farewell.

 

--------

 

The fansign ended faster than they thought.


 Heejin took a last peek at their fans who are still inside the venue and flashed a cute smile at them before completely disappearing. 

 

The bunny girl loves spending time with their fans, all her worries suddenly disappears whenever she talks to orbits even also regarding about her relationship with Hyunjin. 

 

Speaking of Hyunjin, the cat girl still haven’t talk to her. 

 

Who is she kidding of course the cat-like girl wouldn’t talk to her for what happened that night.

 

 Heejin felt the sadness creeping inside her again.

 

 She sat down on her designated chair in their van. 

 

She close her eyes and try to drift off to sleep but the scene of Hyunjin and Jinsoul acting lovey-dovey is just stupidly imprinted in her mind.

 

She turn her back to glimpse at the cat-like girl only to be upset at the sight of her leaning at the blonde girl while her hair being caressed softly.

 

Heejin felt her blood boil tremendously as she quickly turn her back away from them.

 

"JUST STOP FLIRTING HER FOR SAKE!" She  cursed mentally.

 

"Why is Lip-unnie not doing anything about this?" She frustratingly thought.

 

---------

 

Unknown to Heejin, Jungeun is fuming mad to Jinsoul, her girlfriend, has been ignoring her since the start of their fansign.

 

The latter tried to poke the blonde's shoulder to get her attention but Jinsoul seems oblivious.

 

 She’s getting impatient, she purposely bumped the other girl's arm hard as she turn around to face the van window, but she only heard the blonde groaned as a response.

 

"What's wrong with you?" The brown-haired girl asks Jinsoul who's already asleep facing her direction.

 

Her anger suddenly falters as she sees her girl looking so angelic while sleeping.

 

"Idiot," Jungeun muttered

 

She let out a long sigh and place a kiss on the girl's cheeks before resting on the blonde's shoulder.

 

 

------

A/N

sorry for the veryyy late update, I've been so busy at school because of finals.. I'm going to update it again if I find time! Thank you for reading and giving great comments (╥﹏╥)❤️