Chapter 1

Jealousy and Confession

Hyunjin

 

--

 

 

Hyunjin took a peek outside, she saw a lot of people falling in line on the street filled with layers of snow for their fanmeet that will start soon, she feel nervous, it wasn't her first time meeting the 'Orbits' but she just felt so different whenever she interact with them and also to the one girl she have no idea how to talk to right now.

 

"Girls you can go out now!" Their manager stated, Hyunjin gulped hard, 'it's about time' she thought, Jinsoul notices that she's a little bit off.

 

 "Hyun, is something wrong?" She worriedly asked

 

 "Nothing unnie, I just felt nervous," she honestly replied, Jinsoul intertwined their hands when she noticed that it is shaking.

 

 "I'll hold it till we get into the stage" the blonde girl reassuringly said and give the other girl a big smile.

 

They heard a loud cheers from the fans when they reached the stage, Hyunjin stared in awe, she felt so happy to see how their fans love them, she wave at them and gave them a wide smile.

 

"1..2..3.. Hello, We are LOONA" They all greet in unison which made the fans go wild.

 

 "Everyone, thank you for coming today despite the cold weather!" Jungeun said happily hearing the fans replied 'It's alright'

 

 "Thank you for supporting and staying here with us Orbits!" Haseul added

 

 Hyunjin flinched as she heard the voice of someone she's been trying to avoid to.

 

"I hope you enjoy our fan meeting today and stick with us till the end," Heejin cheerfully stated while ending their introduction.

 

Their fan meeting started as they performed their songs "Butterfly" and "Hi High", everyone inside have been cheering and singing a long with them, Hyunjin couldn't focus everytime she's dancing right next to Heejin though she's trying her best not to make any mistake.

 

After the performance, Jinsoul approach and pinch the cat-like girl's cheeks.

 

"You have a problem, don't you?" The blonde girl questioned, raising an eyebrow, Hyunjin sighed, she couldn't hide something to her, they're very close after all.

 

 "It's Heejin" the cat-like girl slightly scratch her cheek, Jinsoul just nodded as a sign to continue, she heave a long sigh.

 

"I confessed to her last night but I got rejected.. I think she really like Jiwoo-unnie" She whispered sadly hoping no one would hear it except Jinsoul, the blonde girl's eyes widened and and mouthed "Ohh"

 

"What did she say?" Jinsoul asked, Hyunjin let out a bitter expression.

 

"She said I'm sorry and then run.." her voice almost cracking.

 

 "Wow I didn't know this day would come!" The blonde-girl wipe a nonexistent tears from her eyes which made the cat girl annoyed.

 

 "Unnie I thought you're being serious" she's about to go when Jinsoul grabbed her waist and whispered something on her.

 

 "I don't believe she likes our Chuu y'know, I've got a plan!" the blonde girl wink at her, making the raven-haired girl more confused.

 

The moment Jinsoul saw her fansite, she immediately make a heart sign with Hyunjin, she also began to be a little bit 'clingy' to the younger girl by initiating skinships to her like hugging and holding hands.

 

After series of the blonde girls flirting with her, Hyunjin grew tired and irritated to what Jinsoul is doing. She doesn't like skinships after all. Unless it's her..

 

"Unnie, what the heck are you trying to pull?!" Hyunjin questioned and darting her with glares.

 

"Relax my child! I'm just trying to make your bunny jealous" She laughed.

 

"How sure are you about that?" the other girl asked

 

"I'm confident with my flirting ability you know, look at her!" the blonde give her a smug expression

 

Hyunjin immediately look at Heejin who has grim look on her face while holding a big bunny stuff toy from a fan.

 

"Cute" the cat girl blurted out making the blonde crack up "Oh my God you're so whipped Kim Hyunjin!" She covered trying to suppress her laughter.

 

"It's time to interact with the fans" their manager stated and the staffs fix the chairs on the stage. Hyunjin felt so tensed, she'll be sitting beside Heejin for a quite long time and she doesn't know what to do, "damn" she spoke under her breath before sitting on the chair beside Haseul who waves happily at her.

 

 Hyunjin felt the bunny-like girl's presence at her back and silently listen her talk to Haseul and Yeojin until she finally sat.

 

Hyunjin glanced at her only to be surprised that Heejin is also looking back, her heart stopped momentarily, she is about to speak when a fan suddenly sat in front of the girl, she look away and let out a small sigh.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Hyunjin gave the fans a big smile whenever it's her turn to chat with them, she would constantly shake hands with them, let them pinch her cheek, stare at them or even bark which make other members laugh at her.

 

 She look at the fan who just sat in front of her, it is the cute young girl who gave her a bread pillow last fan meeting, Hyunjin grew fond of her because of her adorable personality.

 

"Hyunjin-unnie I'm here again!" The girl greeted her cheerfully, the cat girl brushed the young girl's hair and pinch her cheek "Hello again, Yena!" She smiled before signing the girls album.

 

"Unnie you look so cute again today, what's your secret?" The young girl asked which earned a laugh from Hyunjin

 

 "I don't have a secret silly, you just need to smile brightly and you'll be cute too!" Hyunjin replied enthusiastically

 

"Ehh, but I'll never be as cute as you unnie!" Yena pouted, the cat girl pinch her cheeks again before she bid goodbye to the girl.

 

In front of her is one of her fan that she also love, Ahn Yujin

 

"Hi Hyunjin-unnie, It's nice to see you again!" She greeted her politely, Hyunjin wave at her and smile widely.

 

 "Yujin, I thought you wouldn't come today!" She said worriedly, "I skipped my cram school so I manage to come here" Yujin shushed.

 

Hyunjin slightly flick her forehead "Huh!? Why did you do that!" The cat girl raised an eyebrow.

 

"I wanted to see you Hyunjin-unnie! I missed you!" Yujin pouted.

 

"I missed you too silly" Hyunjin smiled

 

"By the way Hyunjin-unnie, when did you and Jinsoul-unnie became super close?" Yujin curiously asked

 

"Ehh, we're always so close" Hyunjin replied chuckling.

 

"But not like when you're with Heejin-unnie " Hyunjin became silent for a second, she also notice Heejin stayed quiet, 'is she listening?' She thought.

 

"Yujin-ah, Jinsoul-unnie and I are also like that even off stage, don't we look so cute?" Hyunjin asked and smile.

 

Yujin hesitated to answer, she look at Heejin and back to Hyunjin, "I-Ah Yeah! You two look cute, actually people called two of you Hyunsoul or Catfish!" The girl said honestly.

 

"Really? Catfish?" Hyunjin laughed wholeheartedly while signing the girls album, she then bid a goodbye to Yujin.

 

 

----------

 

 

The fan meeting ended, Hyunjin stretched her arms and yawn, she put on her jacket and her earphone before entering their van, it is freezing outside and she wanted to go to their dorm badly to sleep.

 

Hyunjin sat near the window at the back for her to be able to sleep peacefully, she look at the pile of snow outside and didn't pay attention to everyone in the van, they're all so loud inside especially Yeojin, but it didn't stop her from falling to a deep slumber.