One

Sinfully right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're just a dead weight! I should've aborted you when you're still a fetus! "

"You're a useless piece of ! "

"Nobody loves you! "

"Nobody loves you! "

"Nobody loves you! "
 

Chaerin gasp as she woke up from a terrible nightmare. Cold  sweat traced her whole face and her breathing became uneasy. It wasn't the first time she had that kind of nightmare . She squints her eyes as she tries to adjust her sight, and there she saw filthy walls. The stench coming from the restroom greets her senses that made her sat up. She remembered,  she was actually at the detention cell.  There was a raid on the club where she's working as a dancer / e, and she was among those who were arrested by the police officers, while others managed to escape. " you jeoyoon! You left me so that you can escape !" She curses out and placed her palm on her face. This is how her life has been for the past 8 years. Every single moment of her life, she feels like she's walking with thorns on her feet, living in pain yet she has to endure it. She has no choice after all. Being an orphan, she has to deal with life's harshness. Just like anybody else, she used to be a girl that's  full of hopes and dreams.  But life is one great , and with all the rejections and abuse she experienced,  she came to realize that dreaming is pointless. She gazed at the white ceiling of the prison cell not minding the other girls who were lying on the cold floor. "Am i gonna rot here?" She ask herself as she zones out. Who would even bother to bail her out? She's an orphan.  She scoffs and shook her head,thinking how foolish she is to expect someone to help her out. "Well, atleast there's free food and shelter" she shrugs her shoulder.  She was trying to adjust and straighten her body when the police officer came, calling her name. " Lee Chaerin.. " she turned her gaze to the police officer, still wearing her CL facade. " what now mr.  Officer? " she said, mocking the officer's tone. "Seems like someone still cares for you.  Get your up.  You can now go" the officer informed as he opens the cell. Chaerin got confused. As far as she could remember,  she doesn't have any friends and most of all, a family. "Are you gonna get out or just gonna stay there?! " the officer thretatened to close the cell back when chaerin hurriedly stood up.
"Alright alright!  Geez! " she rolls her eyes as she walk pass the officer. The officer gave her all her stuffs and had let her fix herself before going out. While gathering all her things,  she couldn't help but ask who could possibly pay the bail fee? She went out in the stinky restroom,clad only with a skimpy leather mini skirt,a y backless  top and a leather coat. As she approached the desk officer, there she saw a familiar figure.  She looked closely at the person on the desk,  and she can't be mistaken.
"Sister ina? ".

After signing the release document, sister yoo ina met chaerin's eyes.  She smiled in relief as chaerin is finally out.  "Chaerinah!" She walks towards chaerin and gave her a tight hug.  Chaerin was still dumbfounded seeing the person she turned her back with 8 years ago.  "How.. How did you know i was here? " she broke the hug and avoided sister ina's eyes. " i saw you on the news. Chaerin what have you been up to? " sister ina held her shoulders carefully, wanting to know why she ended up like this. Chaerin could only scoff with her question. "As if i have a choice. I needed to survive that's why" she pretended to look for something in her purse to avoid sister ina's questioning look.  "I gotta go now, i have to go back to our apartment. I'll just drop off the money you used for bailing me out next month. I know it's your earned money. I owe you big time. "She walk pass sister ina and hurriedly went out of the police station.

As she reached outside,she breathe heavily.  She looks at the bright clear sky, and had appreciate the beautiful scenery right before her very eyes. She didn't notice it was spring already. She couldn't remember the last time she had appreciated this very season. A slight smile had suddenly appeared on her lips. To be honest she's happy to see the only person who treated her like a family. It's been 8 years, but she still hasn't changed, she's still the same sister ina who is very kind and compassionate. She wanted to talk to her, to stay longer, but with her current state she can't face her. She left the orphanage with her chin up, wanting to chase her dream, and now seeing her a failure, she just doesn't have a face to show. She was about to hail a cab when she heard her call her name. "Chaerinah wait! " sister ina ran after her before she can even get in.  The two stood on front of each other, and sister ina smiled.  "Come home with me chae. " with those words, it made chaerin wonder, does she still have a place to call home?  "I am going home. But not with you sister. I have my own place. " she said, trying to push sister  ina away. But being the kind hearted servant of god that she is, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter