The Girls Say Goodbye

Fighting for our lives

*It's time for each person to say goodbye to there fellow bandmates they have to move quickly and first people to say goodbye are Tzuyu, Jihyo, Dahyun*

*As soon as they see there bandmates they run into there arms and cry*

"Tzuyu, Jihyo, Dahyun listen to us you guys have to team up"

"But it's last one standing wins what do we do when we are the final 3"

"It's ok Dahyun sometimes they do where if they are from the same group they let them all live"

"I don't want to go"

"You have to they will kill you if you don't Tzuyu"

"I'm the youngest I am going to die anyways"

"You have to try and what ever you do do not get yourself killed do you understand me"

"Yes"
"Jihyo listen to me try and survive"

"What if I die I am the leader"

"It's ok we will manage on our own"

"If I die and Tzuyu survives she will take my place as leader"

"and what if she doesn't"

"Then Nayeon and Jeongyeon will take my place understood"

"Yes"

"Girls your time is up"

"Ok"

*The band mates hugs each other*

"We love you all good luck to all of you guys"

"Goodbye" *Tzuyu, Jihyo, Dahyun are taken away and the other members are escorted out while they are sobbing and now it is Blackpinks turn to say goodbye to each other*

"You guys need to help each other in the game"

"No doubt about it"

"I'm gonna die"

"You might but you are good at fighting Lisa"

"What about me I am no good at fighting at all"

"You guys just find food and water and hide understood"

"Yes"

"But what if we die"

"We'll be able to function still"

"No you won't it will just be the two of you how will it work"

"We will make it work we have if you guys die we will keep the memory of you guys alive by keeping the band blackpink going for as long as we can"

*Girls your time is up*

"Ok" *They hug each other*

*They taken away and just like with twice Jennie and Rose are escoreted out and The remaining members of twice and blackpink cry and hug each other at the loss of there members next to say goodbye is redvelvet*

"Make it quick girls we are running  behind on schedule" *The girls hug each other*

"This is probally it girls"

"Don't talk like that Joy you and Yeri might live"

"The chances are unlikely"
"See Yeri agress with me"

"Both of you guys stop talking like that just Rember drink lost of water it will take you longer to die from hunger than it will to die from dehydration but also eat but save your food ok"

"Ok"

"Girls your time is up" *The girls hug each other*

"I love your two good luck" *The girls are taken away with the rest and the rest of the members left from Red Velvet Join the remaning members of Twice and Blackpink and they hug each other and Cry*.

(END OF CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS)