And The people going into battle are............

Fighting for our lives

*They gather all the people that are being put into a drawing and everyone is so nervous no one wants to get picked and they do not want there bandmates the speaker is about to start drawing lets be quiet*.

"Welcome to the first Ever K-pop Hunger games and may the odds be ever and your favor and our first person is" *Picks a card out of bin* "Joy from Red Velvet" *All the members of Red Velvet start to cry*.

"The second player is" * Draws card* "Baekhyun from Exo". *Baekyung walks up to the stage and stands next to Joy who is sobbing. They decide to speed it up a little bit and draw 2 at a time* "They next 2 going are.................Jisoo from blackpink and Jihyo from Twice" *Jisoo hugs all her members and then walks up to the stage and stands next 2 Baekhyun. Jihyo starts to walk to the stage and then takes one last look are bandmates and then stands next to Jisoo and hugs her*. "The 5th and 6th people 2 join us up here is.............  Rm from Bts and Bam Bam from GOT 7 *All bts members are upset but they keep it together but before Rm goes to the stage Jungkook wispers something to him*

"Rm win this band can't go on without you""

"Yes it can Jungkook we can't predict who is gonna get picked I could die and I beilieve that if I died that you guys could still function on your own"

"I love you Rm"

"I love you 2 Jungkook" *Rm hugs Jungkook and then walks up 2 stand next 2 Bam Bam" "The next 2 are................ Hoshi from Seventeen and Dino from Seventeen" *The 2 members hug each one of the members and then walk up to the stage and stand" "Ok moving on next to come up here is G-Dragon from Big Bang and Dahyun from Twice" *Both the members walk up to the stage withought saying a word to there fellow band mates". "Could Tao and Xiumin from Exo come to the stage please" *The 2 mebers hug each other and give a wave to other members and then join the others on the stage. "Next people 2 come up are T.O.P from Big Bang and Jackson from GOT 7 *They walked over to the stage slumped over and very depressed as if they had no reason to live anymore*. "Could Yeri from Red velvet come up please" *Yeri was the most upset about this and cried and sobbed all the way walking up to the stage and continued to cry and sob while they announced the names. "The next people joing us on the stage is Dk from Seventeen and Chanyeol of Exo". "The next people people participating in the K-pop Hunger Games is............... Vernon of Seventeen and Lisa from Blackpink*. *The 2 walk together up to the stage*. "The 3rd and 2nd to last people Joing us up here is Suga of Bts and............ Tzuyu of twice *Suga gives Tzuyu a hug on stage to try and confort her*. "And now the final person Joing us for the K-pop hunger games is.................... Jimin of Bts". *Jimin sighs in anger and frustration*. "Evryone else that did not get picked congrats everyone say goodbye to your bandmates and loved ones because you may never see them again you each have 10 minutes make it quick".