Chapter 1: Intro

Get Off My Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun had walked the usually busy streets of Seoul searching for any kind of danger, knew that there wasn’t actually anything happening at the moment though. Had known the device Jeongyeon had designed for her would’ve started beating if there was anything going on. Sadly for her, there wasn’t.

 

It wasn’t like she wanted bad things to happen, but it was hard to just go back to being a regular student. And maybe it excited her, beating up villains, gave her some kind of kick. Made her feel good, especially when she saw her name in the tabloids the next day. She hadn’t gotten to chose an actual superhero name yet. It , Jeongyeon had ranted to her about how the suit she had designed for her would never be associated with the name “Super Dubu." Couldn’t even hide the disgust on her face that came when she tried to explain why that name would fit her so well.

 

“Oh come on Jeongyeon! It’s a good name!” Dahyun exclaimed. Walked over to the sitting girl behind her computer, sat down on the desk. ”Look at these cheeks, feel them.”

 

Jeongyeon’s eyes widened when the younger girl put her face next to hers, waiting for her to reach out. “No! I did not spend weeks on that suit for you to ruin it with a name like that.”

 

The younger turned around to the desk that was against the older ones was met with Momo’s smile behind the computer, looking at them with amusement. “Dahyun-ah, do the pose. You’ll win her over with that one.”

 

With a pout she stood up, changing into her suit in a matter of seconds. Standing in her superhero pose. Only earning a laugh from the Japanese girl behind her, Jeongyeon just kept looking at her like she was crazy. “You think this is cute, don’t you?” The blonde girl asked, angling her face from behind the computer, looking at the working girl in front of her.

 

“Very,” Momo answered with a laugh, typing further on her keyboard, eyes not leaving the screen. 

 

Jeongyeon shook her head, looked at the youngest girl again, who was standing with a pout on her face and her arms crossed in front of her. “No.”

 

The youngest threw her hands up in frustration. “This should be my choice.”

 

“What should be?” Another voice cut in, Mina, the girl who had found her after her accident. The girl had walked in with four cups, the smell of hot chocolate making the pout disappear from Dahyun’s face, replaced with a smile.

 

Mina put the drinks down on the other Japanese her desk. Momo had immediately taken out her drink, looking to the now standing girl next to her. “Thank you Mina-chan, and those two are arguing about Dahyun’s superhero name.” She explained with a laugh, rolling her eyes at the childish girls in front of her.

 

Mina threw the youngest girl a glance, a conversation between Dahyun and her still very fresh in her mind. And, seeing how the youngest was now sheepishly hiding behind her hot chocolate, she had remembered the conversation from the night before too. “Super Dubu, right?” She asked with a laugh, earning a nod from Momo and a disgusted face from the oldest girl in front of her. 

 

Moving her attention to the girl who had looked anywhere but at her. “Didn’t I tell you Jeongyeon was never going to say yes to that?” Mina asked, a smirk making its way on her face before she took a sip of her coffee.

 

“I hate all of you,” Dahyun whined. “It’s like you guys forget that I’m the one with powers here. I could—”

 

“Aw, look at that.” Mina cooed. “Super Dubu is threatening us guys.”

 

“I…” Dahyun started, frown on her face. “Okay, never mind. I can see how that wouldn’t work.”

 

For now, she would have to go with Mystery Girl. 

 

The usually busy streets of Seoul were quiet, should’ve enjoyed the quietness, but could only worry why it was so quiet. The air was off, Dahyun could feel something was going to happen, could only hope that it wouldn’t be as bad as the last incident that occurred. Really didn't feel like fighting a human lizard again. The slime dripping from the lizard his mouth was a mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter