Peppermint

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You give me chills like a snowflake
Make me feel good on my worst day
Sweet and cool like a peppermint
Wake me up like it's Christmas Day"

 

​​​​​​Tiffanys' POV:

 

Finally! After 14 hours of non-stop flight, I've finally arrived in Korea. My has turned numb from sitting for a very long time. I pick up my bags after going thru immigration. Making sure that everything is all set I carefully make my way out of the airport, careful not to be seen by fans and the paparazzi. 

I make my way to the car waiting for me. Trying to be aware of my surroundings and placing my bags inside the car is a trialing task but I still managed to do so. I got in and greeted my manager in Korea. Note to self, make sure to buy something nice for manager oppa. I settle in while manager oppa tries to make a simple conversation.

 

M: How was the flight Tiff?

T: It was fun but tiring, I think my butts frozen now.

M: (laughing) You're crazy, anyways do you want me to drop you off straight to your apartment?

T: Actually... (blushing) could you drop me off at...

M: Hmm... Taeyeons?

T: (smiles) You really know me oppa.

M: Of course, and I know why you wanted this trip unannounced. Anyway I'll take you to her place and drop your things at your apartment.

T: Thank you oppa! I owe you one.

M: You me about fifty! (laughs)

 

We set off to her place. During the ride I just stare outside the window, thinking what she's doing right now. I didn't notice I dozed off during the trip not until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. 

M: Yah~ pink monster. We're here at your girls place.

I woke up and saw that we were at the parking lot of Taeyeon's apartment building. Careful enoung I put on my mask, glasses and cap. I wonder my eyes around to make sure no paparazzis are lurking around. Upon seeing the place is clear I got out of the car and took one bag from the back. Just as I was about to close the door manager oppa asked me.

 

M: Should I pick you up later?

T: No it's fine oppa. I'll stay with her til' tomorrow I guess.

M: (shakes his head and smile) Guess you really miss her that much. We'll I'm off I'll drop the rest of your things at your place. Enjoy your stay with your "bestfriend". (whispers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter