Desperate

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV:


"I'm in love with you, ain't gon' tell no lie
They don't want me to say I'm not your type
What I'm born to do, you stay on my mind
Every second of a minute, every day and night, ooh"

I sit here and stare at your face. I guess a lot has changed. A sigh escapes my lips as I realize what 15 years can bring. 10 years of friendship and 5 years of being in a relationship, a secret relationship. This relationship that others see as merely a close bond, a mere “sibling-like” closeness, oh right they call us “bestfriends”. But knowing you for 15 years has turned this friendship into something else. What started as a mere “girl-crush” (as per Sunkyu) turned into a feeling of longing. Longing to be with you, to be the one who welcomes you home after a tiring day at work, longing to take care of you when you're sick. That longing feeling to protect you from all the hurt you feel when people judge you. If they were to ask me the reason why I fell in love with you. I'd only give them one answer and that's “you”. I know it sounds funny or redundant but hear me out. Everything about you just screams perfection. From your loud mouth, your hyper activeness to your caring personality and your gorgeous eye smile (which I might add, any guy or in this case girl would die for). 

The day we both confessed our love for each other. It was your birthday, I will never forget. August 1, 2014 in LA, your hometown. That's what made it extra special, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter