The VAnS

Everyday NCT

Everyone boarded the three vans that were brought to the group, each one with six members in them, and as Taeyong instructed them, every member with a camera turned it on and started filming.

The first van felt weird at first when the adults had to separate the kids so they could have each row a camera, Wiwin had to take the place of Chenle, and sat together with Renjun.

 

"I'm sorry Renjun, I know you like to sit with Chenle." Winwin apologized and hugged his younger member, which the kid gladly returned with love.

"It's ok, Winwin hyung, anyone could forgive you anything."

Jungwoo, in the middle row, next to Doyoung asked and pointed the camera to the pair but having him in frame as well, so not to lose the beauty of Jungwoo. "Would you forgive it if it were me the one that took Chenle's place?" He smiled, trying to act cute for the dongsaeng.

"No." Renjun stuck his tongue out, making Jungwoo react with sad faces emojis for a face and so he ran to hug Doyoung, who didn't want to be part of that.

"Get. Off. Me." He warned to Jungwoo with an ironic big smile, he was internally panicking for sure.

"Never."

The four in the back continued to make a mess while the two in the front were just doing cute faces for the camera. Taeyong and Chenle really were the cutest pair of mom and son.

 

In the following second van, there was chaos. Never sit Yuta and Jisung together. It's weird but the combination results in nuisance for everyone else, since the two would just start picking on the other members, like they usually do on their own, but stronger since they're together.

"Mark, Mark, Mark... You should just accept Haechan's love once and for all." Yuta said while Jisung nodded with his head, both of them being on the middle row and looking to the pair in the back. "Everyone knows about it, even the fans are talking about it. And you know what they say 'what the internet says is always true'."

"Yeah, sure, as true as you knowing how to speak English fluently." Mark backfired, annoyed that the two were picking only on him because apparently, it didn't bother Haechan at all.

"Excuse you, I c-can sp-peak good E-english." Yuta said stuttering more than he would've liked. He blushed and tried to hide from Mark's camera (which Jisung was holding for better placement).

"Hyung, you ruined it." Jisung facepalmed, he wouldn't trust the power of annoying others to the elders anymore.

"B-but"

"No buts"

"I don't know why you talk so much about Haechan and Mark when actually everyone talks about you and Winwin." Taeil growled, actually annoyed because of the topic he himself brought up. "Actually, they should be talking about me and Winwin."

"Don't tell me." Kun gasped, trying to hide a smile in order to make Taeil talk nonstop about his daydreaming of Taewin.

Haechan looked at the other five that were arguing about shutting up Taeil and sighed while murmuring to his camera. "We all know Markhyuck's real." Finishing it with a wink.

 

The third and last van, but not the least weird.

"So, Nana wants to come with us for china's promotion of WayV?" Lucas asked from the back right seat of the van, where next to him was Jaehyun, looking into his phone.

"I'd like to, but you guys probably will have to stay there forever and I don't want to do that," Jaemin answered without drifting his gaze away from the camera. "Ten hyung could do live calls with the team though."

"No. I don't want to see Haechan, he will make me hang up on you guys." Ten almost shouted. Jeno looked from the left front seat to the member to his back and gave the 'I felt that' look. It was understandable.

"Instead, you guys bring China to us." Johnny joked next to Ten h=who turned his head to look at him as if scolding him. "Look, I know there's china town, but I want more."

"I will give you more." Ten smirked and winked at Johnny who panicked and looked away.

"I will ask our manager to never put me with you again if you keep doing that, Ten." Threatened Jaehyun with his creepy smiled that clearly showed how annoyed he actually was