INTRO: Neo Got My Back (not really)

Everyday NCT

The boys said their goodbyes and waved as they walked off-stage. Managers and assistants brought them lots of towels, as they seemed very sweaty (which they were). The eighteen of them were tired, and there were some that almost couldn't feel their knees.

 

"Ten, are you ok?" Johnny came up to him and patted the mentioned guy on his shoulder. He then had to hold onto the other because he almost fell down. "Woow, you're really made for right now."

"S-shut up, this is nothing. Training in SM is always going to be the worst." He shushed the older one as they went together into their room backstage.

 

You could see the Dreamies annoying Haechan, especially Jaemin. Then there were those weird three, Yuta, Winwin and Taeil, apparently getting ready to play some multiplayer game. Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Doyoung and Kun were chatting about the performance, trying at the same time to regain their energy spent into that aggressive performance of Black on Black. And then, there were Taeyong, Mark and Lucas talking to the managers.

 

"So… We can start a new show?" Asked Taeyong, his eyes lighting up for a second.

"Yes, and we're trusting you that you, and whoever you want to have as supervisor, will be responsible enough. People are talking too much about us, and it is ruining you guys' image. So we have to step out for a bit." Said the manager of NCT 127, as he handled a bag to the leader. "Selfie cameras. It will be your job to give out work for everyone."

"You got it, Manager. I'll work hard." He bowed and soon the other two copied his gesture to the elders that now would leave them be.

"Who are you going to be leaving in charge of the cameras?" Mark spoke looking as curious as a cat into the bag. There are 10 cameras."

"Will we need this many?" Lucas said still processing that the managers were leaving them to have fun.

"Huh… Everyone, pay attention!" Taeyong yelled to the many guys chatting. "I'll be calling out those who will get a camera, then I'll explain what is going to happen about it."

"Yes!"

"Taeil, Jaehyun, Ten, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan and me." Every guy called went up to the leader to pick up one of the cameras, and while they were checking that they all worked properly, the guy still standing kept talking. "The managers have approved us to do our own short video series. It will be just our diaries, and it is permitted to have some entries alone, but the number of your video entries alone should be only a fourth of the total number of video entries, and if you don't want alone video then don't worry about that."

 

The kids, I mean, guys nodded with their heads and most of them gave the leader their thumbs up to let him know about their confirmation.

 

"Remember that fanservice is permitted if not considered inappropriate. Every video entry will go through Johnny, who will be uploading the videos. Johnny, please don't upload anything that you know won't do any good."

"Done, boss." The called one joked with the nickname to the leader, and then bowed to apologize for the lack of respect that came with that.

"Video entries are collected weekly. Got it?" Taeyong said his final instruction to the rest and then all shouted in agreement.

He then his own selfie camera and, turning around to give his back to the rest, he raised his hands and started recording.

"Everyone, let's introduce the show."

 

And…

 

To the world, we are NCT! Hello everyone and welcome to Everyday NCT!