Uneasy

Just One Month
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is a little shorter, they'll get somewhat longer as the story progresses. My schedule is a bit packed and I may not be able to update as frequently as I'd like.

Thanks for all the help I've been getting and to everyone who took the time to read this. I'm still getting there, so I hope this isn't horrible :)))

    “What the heck do I pack?! I have no idea if I should pack for warm or cold weather, or rainy-”

    “Wheein! Snap out of it! Just pack some clothes.” Byul’s slim figure slumped over her bed, arms dangling on the side. “Why are you freaking out so much?” Wheein looked at her like the answer should’ve been obvious.

    “Because I don’t know what to pack for! Have you been listening to me?” Her statement was countered with the skeptical look on Byul’s face.

    “Nope. That’s not it.” Confused, Wheein stopped her movements.

    “What do you mean? That’s exactly why I’m freaking out.” The petite woman comically rolled out of the bed, landing on the floor on her knees. Stabling herself by holding on the surface of the mattress, she sighed deeply, shaking her head at the blond.

    “You’re nervous. Confused maybe. But you definitely are nervous.”

    “And Why would I be nervous? It’s just a trip.” Byul chuckled at her. “What? You think this is funny?” Wheein threw a pillow at her, which she dodged quickly.

    “Not really. Sort of. Just the fact that you’re trying to ignore the big picture here, now that’s funny.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter