Up High

Just One Month
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry- I've already written the next chapters for this a while back and am just going to edit them before posting! I feel bad about neglecting this story for a while- and I'm not gonna lie in saying that I completely forgot about this...lol.. For those of you who have waited... welcome back! And if you;'re new here, Welcome! I'll try to update as frequently as I could, but for now, here's a short little chapter for you guys!

 

 

 

 

          The time was here. Luggage packed, passports in hand, Wheein wasn’t surprised with the paparazzi that greeted her, even this early in the morning. It was 2:43 AM!! Her famous dimpled smile was lacking, nor was her ever-welcoming presence seen. Sunglasses covered her eyes as she pushed past the crowd. To be honest, she could care less about the negative publicity it might cause. All she was worried about at the moment was Hyejin. Questions raced through her head. Is she okay? Is she already inside? Do they know  about her? Was she-

          “Yah! Wheein! Are you okay?” Her manager shook her out of her thoughts as they entered a private lounge. The blond forgot to answer as her eyes instantly flew to a figure sitting comfortably in one of the seats. Familiar raven locks hung down, some strands falling as her head focused on something on her lap. From the looks of it, Hyejin hadn’t noticed her, despite the loud noises coming from outside. 

“How long have you been here?” Hyejin was startled at the sudden noise, but quickly recovered, noticing who it was.

“Just a couple minutes before you. Why?” Wheein stared at her, unable to understand whether or not the raven haired woman actually noticed the commotion outside or was just really clueless. “What?”

“Nothing. I guess I came in on time?” Hyejin looked to the open gate as two people working at the counter began calling out groups. 

          “Look, I knew this was all of a sudden, so the least I could do was get us separated seats so things won’t be...uh- you know what I mean.”  She stood up gathering her things as business class passengers were called. “ I hope that’s okay.” Wheein nodded her head in full understanding, yet the feeling at the pit of her stomach confused her.

          Entering the plane, Hyejin was led to the left side windows, as Wheein was led to the right side windows. There were aisle seats between them, but considering that it was business class, it wasn’t hard to see the other. Also the fact that the seat in the middle was empty made it easy. Wheein smiled to herself when she realized the seat assigned to her. Every Time she flew, the girl always requested a window seat. Even after 5 years of not seeing each other- or talking to each other, she felt a flutter in her stomach realizing that the girl across from her had never forgotten to consider small details about her. She’ll have to thank whoever told Hyejin about her flying habits. 

          Upon entering the plane, Wheein knew that it would become official. She was alone with Hyejin. Her stylists and manager waved her goodbye from the gate earlier as she entered the bridge, following the girl in. 

          Her mind was so distracted that she nearly forgot something. Even after flying countless times for her tours, meetings and performances, Wheein was still afraid of flying. She doesn’t classify it as claustrophobia, motion sickness or plain outright fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter