The sunset and you

Daniel-Somi Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somniel drabble 1

 

Author note :

I didn’t make this one.my best friend(my poster maker) is the one who made it for me. She’s the one who keep supporting me,encourage me to made a drabble.

And..i’m just happy that she made one for me.

She’s also an author too,no wonder she can made this drabble only by watching ‘masha and the bear’ with her niece. Hahahhaa

Okay.don’t forget to leave some comments.thank you.

 

The sunset and you

 

She was there sitting on the same spot under the bridge enjoying the view. The orange of the sun set reflecting on her hair like a halo. Its such a beautiful sight for him  he's been watching her as he draw her on his drawing book. She accidently caught his attention because every evening she will sit on the same bench and blocking the view of the sunset. So he just sketching the sunset along with her figure from behind or from other sight. He know her, she was in the same school as him but they have a different grade. He was older than her. 

Jeon Somi..

As he mention her name in his mind. The girl start turning her head to him then smile. Smiling at his direction like an angel. She is his angel. He smile back to her, gather his things on his bag then walk approaching her. 

"You could just come sit with me and draw me this closer than draw me from a far niel oppa" the girl said blushing. He was just peck her lips before he sit next to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter