Flower Bouquet

Daniel-Somi Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flower bucket
It was her bestfriend wedding she attend with her loving boyfriend Daniel. Well they are already together for five and will turn in to six this year but they never even thinking about getting married. They are just enjoying their time living together and doing alot of things together. 
Somi is standing behind her bestfriend who facing her back when the others counting when the bride will throw the bucket. She is so excited maybe if she could catch the flower Daniel would be thinking about having their own wedding well they said if you catch the bucket flower from the bride you will be the next who will married. 
"3..2..1!" Her bestfriend throw the bucket right infront of Somi and she catch it easily. She scream in happy and excited then she run to her boyfriend when she catch his figure. 
But.. when Daniel's saw what she have on her hands. His eyes widen and he run away from Somi who chase him. Somi is still laughing while she chase him but she stop dead her step then walking back to the party. The others is laugh and cheering her up. She turn her head again seeing Daniel waving his hand from afar with his innocent smile. 
Welp.. seems he is not ready for a wedding things. She shrugged and back to her friend. 
-End-

 

 

Note : I didn’t wrote this one either.my best friend,gave me. She sent me all of sudden and i will not wasting it ,so..i post this so i can share it with you guys.enjoy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter