The dinner

2 Girls & BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Alexa POV]

 

Right when the concert was finished we were about to leave, but one one of the staff came towards us and asked us to follow him but violet asked why he wanted us to follow him and said if we were curious we should follow him, so we did 

The man took us to a dark and empty room and it looked creepy as . he told us to come in the room and told us he would come back shortly me and Violet were so confused and if anything happened to us I'm ready to kick some .

We waited 15 minutes and the man opened the door and I was so surprised I felt like I was going to faint again because all of sudden came in BTS!!

I was so close to screaming but I didn't want their ears bleed. They came in and started to get closer to us and I turned my head to see Violet's face, her face was turning bright red.

RM asked for our names right when Violet said her name I was so excited to say mine then it was my turn to say my name "My name is Alexa"!!! I shouted so loud that I really didn't regret saying it out loud that's the kind of person I am.

Then all a sudden Violet asked them "Why are we here"? and then RM told us that we looked interesting to them and it made me confused because there was over thousands of people in the arena, but they think we were more interesting? in what way are we interestimg, we are just normal girls, but nevermind that I mean why should I complain I mean I'm literally speaking to BTS!!

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter