The concert!!

2 Girls & BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Violet POV]

 

This is violet today me and my friend Alexa are so excited to go to the BTS concert!! When we got ready we left the house and went to forth woth, texas and left at 3pm we got there at 7pm we had 30 minutes until the concert started!!

We rushed inside the arena we were so excited our hearts were beating fast when the song of the tear album started ( fke love) was playing we coudn't wait for the part when jungkook lifted his shirt but when the moment came we saw his abs me and Alexa almost fainted we squealed a lot. When I was looking at his beautiful face hw wimked at our direction!!

I was the only one that saw that my friend was toobusy trying not to faint.

I was confused thinking it might not be me or maybe it was all in my head.

In the ( truth untold) me and Alexa were crying our eyes out it was so beautiful!!!

 

2 hours later

 

Right after the concert finished the staff told us to follow them we were confused so I asked "Why do you want us to follow you"? They said " Just follow me if you want to know". So we got curious and strated following him. He took us to a room and it was empty and dark he the lights and told us to come in the room.

Staff: Wait in here I will be back shortly

We said"Okay"? He left the room we were so confused w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter