She's the incognita

She's incognita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frown is painted all over Sowon’s face after reading the message from the stranger. She lose her firmness and model-like aura because of disappointment. 

While Yerin and Sinb wear their inerasable smirks for observing to Sowon’s sudden change of mood and demeanor.

Sinb tap her shoulder. “Stop that Eonnie. There’s always room for next time. Just focus on your acting performance for you to get the recommendation for the upcoming movie of MBC. I know Yerin will be there too and she already got the recommendation, so it’s just you who need to do extra efforts.” Sinb uttered while she clinging her arms to her girlfriend’s waist. 

“I don’t need your advices rascal. Focus on your dancing instead. Lisa’s already defeating your records.” Sowon rebutted.

They are now heading to the parking lot until Yerin curiously asked “Eonnie. How the stranger looks like? Is she as beautiful…as my girl?”

Sowon trying to recall what she saw in glimpse. “Well, I didn’t even get a chance to focus on how she looks like. But all I can remember, she has a short hair and wearing a disguise-like outfit.”

“Maybe she really intentionally came there to look at you. It’s not new anyway.” 

“Yeah someone who stalks me is not new. Them fangirling to me is also usual. But what? having a stalker who GOT my number and send me quotes from the books isn’t usual, she even wear mask and specs to hide her identity. I wonder why.” Sowon said in the middle of her bewildering observations.

Yerin nodded in agreement. But Sinb interjected “What if, maybe she’s just shy? I mean, not all people can express themselves. They are inhibited when they like or maybe ‘love’ someone.”

“Wait what? Love? She even don’t know me that well.” Sowon hesitated.

“Maybe she just simply like you and you are her type. We are anticipating in your enigmatic love life, eonnie. But for now, we need to go home. Just have a ride with me and Sinb instead of you, taking a cab.” Yerin suggested. 

The older refused. “No, I can take cab. You two can go.” 

“Eonnie, even joining a ride with us? Stop being a martyr. If you’re thinking that you’re third wheeling, erase that in your mind. We are still best friends like what we used to do before. We honestly missed you being with us.” Sinb confessed in a sad tone.

“Yeah, and besides we are now losing our moments together. Not because we’re already a couple, you’re gonna avoid interaction between us. Don’t worry, I won’t be jealous.” Yerin added.
The older arched her eyebrow drawing a grievance in her face. “Ah, that’s why you dragged Eunbi away from me when she’s about to comfort me for losing my pet. Yeah I know you’re not jealous. Yes I know you didn’t just shouted at me when she hold my hand which is the usual act of what you were saying? Best friend? Hmm. You’re indeed not jealous.” She said with vex all over her expression.

Sinb left out chortles remembering those moments. “Well, you shouldn’t make that as an alibi Yennie. We all know you are kind of…greedy for my attention.”

“Aish! Forget about those. I’ll treat you ice cream eonnie. Just go with us.” Yerin rebutted.

The two laugh at Yerin’s sign of defeat which turned her into a cute creature. “Wow, you’re really my best friend! Okay I’ll forget those. Let’s go!” Then the taller entered the car. Sinb takes the passenger seat and Yerin is the one who take charge of maneuvering the car to the convenience store near at their village. The ride went smooth and they are just listening to the lingering music from the car’s stereo. They arrived in convenience store but they chose to park the car in Yerin’s house, in front of the store exactly.

When they entered. They rushed on picking their preferred ice creams and seated on the stool at corner of the store. 

“Sowonie, we said we missed you. Did you missed us too? Or you replaced us with that incognita?” Sinb acted like she was hurt by the last question she threw to Sowon.

Before sowon could answer, she finished her ice cream. “Hmm. Of course I missed being with you, I mean having this kind of bonding together. Since you became a couple, we never had a time like this again.” The older sincerely voiced out. 

“I’m sorry eonnie. We became insensitive that we also have you as best friend.” Yerin apologized.
Sowon laughed at the two. “Why are you apologizing? You don’t need to. I’m aware that when you are together, you are actually having the tendency to forget what’s happening on your surroundings. You’re in love with each other, and the moment you told me that you’ll proposed to her, I know this will be the consequence. But don’t worry, I totally understand.”

This girl unexpectedly teared up while listening to her sister-like friend.

“’Thank you for your support eonnie. I’m sorry for making you feel lonely, while we are here, being happy together and forgetting some sort of your existence. I’m not a good friend.” She hugged Sowon, while Sinb on the other hand having hard time controlling her tears. She’s having the same feeling with Yerin so she joined the hug.

“Hey, stop crying, we are eating. Hahaha!” Sowon tried to make the atmosphere lighter. But she can’t also prevent herself to be emotional. “Don’t worry. I understand you because when I already have a relationship with someone, I’ll let you feel what I felt.” She smirked as she added those. The two break the hug and pouted on the Sojung’s statement.

“Ah, so you’re planning to get a revenge. Okay, pay the ice cream Sowon-ah.” 

“Duh, do you think I’m that person who will pay you for an ice cream? No, it’s just a peny for you. So you won’t mind. hehehe!”

Sowon can let her jolly side in front of her best friends. Sophisticated, glamourous and all adequate definitions are her cover up for her to have a good image in front of cameras, well artist's life indeed. But these two are just good to unleash the coated side of her, and that other person.

“Yeah right, so what’s your plan?” Sinb asked while sipping her beverage.

“Plan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter