Her admirer

She's incognita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still early in the morning, fresh breeze and brightening morning sun. This is what Sowon feel while walking to attend the daily schedule for college school. She is taking an acting degree in Korean National University of Arts to pave her way to the filming industry, no wonder, she perfectly fit on the field she have chosen.

 

She doesn't care about the surroundings and her attention is only focused on the music which comes out from her earphones. When she reach the gate, almost everyone keeps an eye on her. That's how her daily scenario go on: getting too much attention for being a campus chick.

 

Her phone vibrated and receive a message from an unknown number. 

 

Hello, start your day with a morning smile.
6:57 a.m

 

'Who got my number?' Yeah, she's the campus crush but this is the first time she received a message from a stranger. 

She just keep her phone again and continue walking to her assigned room.

 

Hours passed and the class has ended. Sowon is with Yerin and Sinb, these lovers. Sowon being the third wheel for almost two years. They are heading to the cafeteria until Sojung received another message from the stranger.

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
Pride And Prejudice
- Jane Austen
Sent 11:33 pm

'never had a bookworm admirer before' sowon thought. She didn't bother to compose a reply and continue walking with the couple. 

 


Sinb and Yerin leads their way to the cafeteria to take their lunch. 

"Sowon, you have lot of admirers but you didn't bother to entertain at least one, weakling!" Yerin teased the older. Sojung just gave her a big smile. "Love is not being entertain. If it was meant to be like that, then let it be, let it happen in the right and perfect scenario." She uttered.

 

"Woah, hearing those words from you eonnie? When did your maturity starts?" Eunbi asked while snickering on Sowon. "You two, just please stop bugging me out and focus on your relationship. I have my deep affection with books and career for Pete sake, gays!" She responded to the sudden attack from the two. 

 

They all laugh together and reach their seat on the cafeteria. They ordered 2 boxes of pizza, well only for Sowon, and other heavy meals for the girls. Not minding their ideal diet plan. They are in the middle of their meal when Sowon received another message from the stranger.

 

“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about you. At night I dream of you, all day I wait to see you, and when I do see you, my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire.”
Sent 12:04 pm

 

'The other boleyn book by Philippa Gregory huh?' Sowon thought that the sender changed the pronoun "him" into "you." She's a genuine book worm, and have this extreme photographic memory to remember lines. She smirked and decided to reply to the stranger.

 

But there's mischievous Yerin who quickly snatched the phone from her unnie.

 

"Hey fool!! Hand me my phone!" Yerin just stand up and sat beside her love and they both read the message.

 

"Wow. Your admirer have this good romantic taste!" Sinb voiced out.

 

Sowon shooks her head. "No. But she have greater preference for hooks from books." She grinned, trying to figure out who could be the person behind this ardent words. But she's completely clueles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter