Year One

Year One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year One

--------- 

The sun has begun to set, driving to her destination she wishes she didn't have to spend her weekends locked up. But there's no changing that, she got herself into this mess anyways. Right? Right. That's what she keeps telling herself. 

The main street shops are slowly becoming illuminated, the lights from the inside a direct contrast to the dark setting outside. People are hugging their outerwear a bit closer to themselves as they walk around rushing into shops. Couples on a weekend date night, it's very romantic.

A busy little town, with many going everywhere and anywhere, but none to where she is heading.

 

They've reached the next town and she has begun to feel uneasy.

Is it too late to turn back now? She wishes she could ask him to turn back, but what responsability has he got to her.

She's only his girlfriend's daughter, not dad. Also what reason could she give, I don't like how much money I get payed or I don't like the way that we are treated?. What else could she come up with? This was the best she could get so she'll stick to it. 

 

"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you tomorrow"

"So you're staying until 5, did you bring your lunch?"

"Yeah, yeah I did. I'll be fine"

 

And just like that another work week has begun. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter