Lee Dokyeom

Please Insert The Title
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jinhee is one of the biggest fan girl of SEVENTEEN, especially Dokyeom, the main vocal of the group. She’s ultimately love the group but she doesn’t purchase anything related with them. So, one day she decides to buy something online. After scrolling for quite some time, she saw a set of SEVENTEEN lip balm with letter. It hypes her and decide to buy the item right away. She taps on the item and see if there’s any availability of her bias’s hologram card. To her luck, there’s only one left so she unhesitant select Dokyeom for her.

After paying online, she can’t believe she’s buying something related to them for the first time. She grins all alone in her room while rolling on her bed. Her family might think she goes nut but luckily no one enter in her room. She starts to imagining things about the group and just because she buys one thing, she almost goes mad.

‘Is this how the other Carats feel whenever they get something related to them? Ahhh, I think I’m going mad.’ Just like that she falls asleep with happiness on her face, dreaming when the item will come.

 

 

Weekend passed and the girl can’t stop wondering when it will arrive. Then she remembers that she ordered the item on Friday and it was night. She face palms herself reminding that. ‘That means it will arrive in another couple days?’ She slumps herself on her bed but then scrolling everything related to Dokyeom and SEVENTEEN on Tumblr.

 

The next day, she has to leave for her class. As a college student she needs to fulfill the responsibility and be a nice student or else she can’t take the examination for skiving many time. Don’t get wrong, she never missed any class but you know, she’s just exaggerating as if she already miss the class a lot. Anyway back to it, that day when Jinhee has her free time and somehow she decides to watch movie with her friend. Being a human she is, she silent her phone, not wanting any creepy noise disrupting her during the watch. Especially when she’s watching horror movie.

 

After the movie ended, she checks on her phone in case there’s any call from someone. She saw there’s a text coming from the mail man stating that he wants to send the item but nobody at home. She almost curse when she remembers that she forgot to write her real name and afraid if her neighbour doesn’t recognise her. With an excuse, she decides to go home. Luckily to her, her house is near to her college.

 

She arrives her house after about 30 minutes because she technically outside from her college compound. If she still in her college, she might arrive a bit earlier and the postman might still be there. But then, she saw her brother somehow at home and slightly agape. “Oh, dongsaeng. I already finish my meeting if you’re wondering why I’m home early. Besides, I want to bring your sister somewhere.” She nods lightly but halt when her brother asks again. “There’s a postman send you this. I don’t know why did you buy but that thing is really big.” He points at the box in front of the door to which he’s about to bring it upstairs.

She frowns seeing the box because as far as she remembers, the item she ordered is really small. After all, it’s a lip balm set. Why would a lip balm be this huge? “Need help?” She shook and want to bring upstairs by herself. When she’s about to lift the box, she realises that the thing is really heavy. ‘Is it me that losing muscle and stamina or this thing really heavy?’

She looks at her brother and grin stupidly. Her brother just chuckle seeing her reaction. “I don’t know what you ordered but I can’t even carry this thing.”

 

Placing the box next to her bed, the sibling sigh umpteenth time and wipe their sweat. “If you order something like this again, I might throw it away. Lucky we have an elevator.” Her brother slightly glare at her. “By the way, how did you know it’s my item?” He exhales as he looks at his sister. “You once told me that you don’t like people know your real name. Besides you told me that your classmates call you that.” forming an O and smile.

“Urgh, it’s your fault now that I have to take a shower.” She grins again and her brother just ruffle her hair. “Well, sister in- law doesn’t care that.”

Jinhee looks at the box for a while before shrug it off. She wants to take a shower first before she can take a look inside the box. She places everything on her bed and put on a towel before walk to the bathroom.

 

‘When will she opens me?’

 

Jinhee walks out from her walking closet, putting on her favourite pyjama. Somehow she feels giddy when she saw the box next to her bed. Wondering what’s inside, she knocks on the box. She takes a deep breath before proceed her action, then she opens the box but all she get is ‘nothing?’

She frowns at the unexpected event. “What’s this?” She tries to carry the box again, just to feel the weight but all she feels is nothing. ‘Isn’t this thing heavy? How can it lose its weight?’ She pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter