✕ TEASER

  그 선을 지켜라! ✕ OUR RELATIONSHIP IS...? ✕ STORY STARTED, MINI REVAMP SOON
back
back 
friend·ship
/ˈfren(d)SHip/
 
noun
 
the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.
 
a relationship between friends.
back 
back
back 
"well, what are you spacing out for? introduce yourself."
 
like every meeting, our story started when introduced ourselves. names were exchanged. then afterwards, little bits of details--i guess it depends on how much we let ourselves be known on that first meetings. looking back, i don't exactly remember how we click. was it the same interest? or that time where you turned up when i was in a pinch? maybe it was our traits that complement each other? either way, we naturally became inseparable and bear the title of friends.

"why? because we're friends."
 
because it was you, who knows everything that needs to be known about me, i was able to be myself. you congratulate me when i succeeded and roll your eyes at my quirky habits. through the thick and thin, you were there. without fail. you threw jokes to make me smile, jabbed imaginary swords at invisible figures of my enemies and comfort me with a hug even when you're not used to. because we were friends. bestfriends. i was always grateful to have at least someone that will stay beside me and hear my petty complaints.

of course, we weren't always walking down the flower road. we bicker on our different views and tastes. people either look at us warily as if we'll literally eat each other's heads or sighed while muttering, "there they go again." on most cases, we forgot it ever happened the next day. but when things blow out of proportion, it was the battle of prides on who should apologize first. at one point, i raised the white flag and at other times, you bought my favorite food as an act of truce.
 
"what am i going to do without you?"

the fact that we spent majority of our time with each other often raise suspicions. they said we were an item. they said we're like an old married couple. they said it was impossible for us to be so close without feeling more. well, we beg to differ. we know each others habits and memorize how we each think. and after all these years, never once did we view the other as potential love interests. the 'i love you's were platonic--often mentioned when the other did a huge favour. the skinships were similar to the ones siblings would normally exchange. plus, we knew better than risk losing the one bestfriend we depend on, right...? 

but...why is it that you started to shine brighter? why did my heart flutter at the slightest touch? why...am i afraid of losing you to someone else? i swear their words might've gotten to me: "think about it, do you really not feel anything different in the slightest?" that i've started to reflect about our relationship at one point.
 
"are you really just a bestfriend to me?"
 
recently, it seems the line between us are nothing more than a blur.
back 
back 
back 
hey, guys! kyu here with a short teaseeer. i feel like it's too short though ;u; but if i didn't post this now, i wouldn't know when it'll be posted--so meep
 
we decided that it'd be bujo inspired since lin's character does bujo. but, but it's a big leap of colour theme from the black and pink...oops ;u;
 
the teaser is just thoughts about friendship from female/male point of view. i tried to make it universal (?) although i'll admit it's leaning to a female pov ;u; 
 
anyway, i hope you guys liked it and idk be inspired (?) by it. deadline isn't anytime soon! and thank you for everyone that have applied :') i also didn't imagine this appfic would have this many subs uwu so thank you!! <3 
 
psst...looking for male main character, too lol