fin.

at my mercy

jiu

minji loves food. she loves everything sweet, even though it's probably not good for her. that's why, when a box of donuts showed up on her bed after practice, she doesn't even hesitate. even before biting into it, minji can taste the donut. the crispy dough, the delectable cream, the smooth filling... minji loves whoever bought these donuts.

except not anymore. instead of the creamy filling she was expecting, minji got a mouthful of mayonnaise. digusting! who would be mean enough to deny her the joy of a perfect donut?

sua

it's no secret that bora loves to watch dramas. she does it every day, on the dot, logging into her computer to watach the newest episode of 'i hate you, juliet!'. well, fine, it's a webdrama, but still! it still counts!

but today, it seems like her mouse isn't working. what? no way, she just bought this mouse two weeks ago! bora unplugs the mouse, unplugs the monitor, restarts the computer. nope, still nothing. impossible!

except not really. after she turns the mouse over, bora discovers a piece of duct tape on the sensor. grr. it's already five minutes into the drama, and bora is pissed.

siyeon

when siyeon walked into the practice room, the last thing she was expecting was a murder scene. she shrieks, but no one's close enough to hear. she runs out of the room, begging someone, anyone, to look at the practice room. finally, a makeup stylist manages to calm her down enough, and they go together, siyeon hiding behind her unnie the entire time.

'isn't this just ketchup?' the stylist says, dipping her fingers into the red. 'siyeon-ah, someone probably just spilled ketchup all over the place and didn't clean up. it's not blood.'

siyeon feels stupid now, but she's also angry. first off, who would make a mess and not clean it up? more importantly, though, this was clearly meant to scare whoever used the practice room next, and such a scare is unforgivable.

handong

after practice, handong usually reads. she even leaves her books lying open on her bed so she won't lose her page. handong doesn't have money, and her books are probably some of the most expensive things she owns.

which is why, when she sees the glass of milk lying on her bed, its contents spilled all over her book, handong feels like exploding. her first thought is to kill someone, but on closer inspection, the 'milk' turns out to be white slime, carefully draped over the pages to make it seem like milk.

handong loves her members, but today, she's going to cut a .

yoohyeon

yoohyeon has terrible eyes. she has terrible eyes, so she usually wears glasses in the dorm. but today, she just can't find her glasses, no matter where she looks. she stumbles around blind, eyes squinted almost shut, asking the other members where her glasses are, but no one seems to know.

finally, yoohyeon gives up, feeling her way to the kitchen to get some food. as soon as she opens the refrigerator, she sees them, her glasses. they're frozen in a large block of ice, and yoohyeon's heart twangs painfully.

how dare anyone treat her precious glasses like this? how dare they make her stumble around like an idiot like this?

dami

yoobin isn't afraid of many things, but she is afraid of bugs. that's why, when she turns the light on and sees so many cockroaches lying on her bed, yoobin screams and flees, bumping right into bora out in the hallway.

'what's wrong?' bora peeks her head in and laughs. 'yoobin-ah, these are plastic.'

. yoobin shudders, unable to even look at the bed. she gathers up the plastic bugs and dumps them in the trash, then immediately shoves her covers into the wash. whoever did this clearly wanted to scare her. well, she'll give them something to scream about.

gahyeon

it was hilarious watching her unnies scream all day. gahyeon can barely hold back a laugh as she replays the security cam footage of siyeon screaming and running away. it's great, having connections to the security guards.

gahyeon snickers, pushing open the door to her room. immediately, a mass of something wet and slimy falls on her, and gahyeon screams. the lights snap on, and all six of her unnies stand there, arms crossed, faces blank.

'it was you, wasn't it?' yoobin-unnie says, voice low.

'n-no...' the only thing gahyeon can do now is deny. 'i don't know what you're talking about.'

minji-unnie holds up a receipt. 'you bought five packets of plastic cockroaches, knowing that yoobin is terrified of them.'

'you went through my desk?'

'it was in your book.' handong-unnie holds up a fistful of slime. 'and you're the only one who likes these things anyway.'

'come on, fess up.' bora-unnie doesn't look as mad as the others. 'it was definitely you. no one else would have done any of this.'

gahyeon snorts, unable to help it, and suddenly, six pairs of hands are on her, slapping lightly, and the hubbub of voices rise.

'i knew it!'

'you little--'

'who even gave you the idea?'

'how did you--'

by the time they stop, gahyeon is out of breath and red from laughing.

'happy april fools day!'