dos

As I Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 {CASA LA BLANCO WAREHOUSE

TIME: 1:22 AM

Guadalajara, Mexico}

 

"so tell me where the you put my father's money, I won't have to do this if you did." Jocy cooed sweetly, sitting across from her current victim, legs crossed with an ominous aura around her. A big floppy white hat and sunglasses covering up the vast majority of her face. Only features that were seen were her plump scarlet lips and raven hair.

They called her 'Guadaña Blanco' (White Reaper) or 'Tatu Baby' because she was the purest looking killer even with tattoos littering her body ever so often. she sipped from the glass of her favorite drink she liked to call 'La Veneno de Serpiente' (the snake venom) because of its strong effect on those who don't drink it often, and it's a mix of vodka, Rum, and Whiskey.

Whilst she circled around the man who had sat in a chair, limbs bound to the cold seat, with blue, scarlet, and green bruises littered on his face and body; she examined her painful inflictions thoughtfully before pouring some of her beverage on his open wounds.

His tortured screams paired with his writhing caused a small giggle to dance on her tongue. She squatted down, not so subtly flaunting her marvelous to whoever was behind her and grabbed the man's face. Pulling off her hat and glasses, she stared him in the eye. 

"now sweetpea, I'm not a fan of repeating myself. You think I'm supposed to show mercy because you were one of daddy's men? Where's the ing money?!" She s a hand around his thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter