uno

As I Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{REYES HQ WAREHOUSE

TIME: 1:22 AM

Guadalajara, Mexico}

 

"Jocelyn, what did Michael say about moving it to Miami?" Griselda asked, her finger to seperate the bills she was counting and raising a tattooed eyebrow at her adoptive daughter. Jocelyn shrugged and shook her head in an agitated manner. Clicking her tongue, she looked griselda in the eye and folded her arms in defiance. 

"michael said that he wasn't going to move anything because the border is hot right now. Him being wanted for RICO ain't getting nobody anywhere. With him being my brother, I'm not risking anything for his arrest. You and I both know that if Michael goes down, all of us do." Jocelyn said still staring down her non- biological- sort-of- but- doesn't- act- like-a-mom- mother.

The woman who saved her off the streets of Cartagena, Columbia, where her biological mother was willing to fork her over to a e for a brick of . Appearently all she was worth to her mother was a singular brick and nothing more. That brick was only worth $25,000 in USD but Jocelyn would like to think she was worth more. Griselda snorted and flashed a small look of adoration that was gone as quickly as it had surfaced, but Jocelyn had caught it.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter