Part 2

Making a Deal With the Devil (RW)

“Tae…” Jimin tried to speak, but his throat was too dry, and his voice just came out in cracks.

“Shh. Don’t speak, my love.” It was Taehyung’s soothing voice that was speaking to him, and he felt something cool being pressed to his lips. It felt almost like a gel, and, without even knowing what it was, Jimin accepted it into his mouth.

“What is this?” Jimin asked before biting into it and feeling a cool burst of liquid into his mouth. Upon swallowing, it did so much to soothe his throat. He was thankful for the relief, but he would have loved to have had more.

“Medicine,” Taehyung told him, and Jimin slowly opened his heavy eyes. It took a moment for his vision to clear up well enough for him to make out his surroundings. He was in Taehyung’s room, and the demon was sitting next to the bed with Cerberus sleeping off in the corner like usual. Taehyung grabbed another one of the gel-like pebbles, and he popped it into Jimin’s mouth. “Made special for promised humans who still need water in the depths of Underland. I don’t normally like being kind enough to use them, but you are a special case.”

It was good to be a special case. Had Taehyung not been treating him so well, it would have been absolute hell to be stuck down in the underground. Jimin could get used to this. In fact, he was pretty sure he was no longer homesick because he was treated better down here than he ever was by his own family.

“Well, I’m glad to be a special case, then,” His throat was feeling enough better that his words came out much smoother this time. Before he could say another word more, Taehyung kissed him deeply. He felt that same burning, light tingly sensation on his lips that he had felt the last time Taehyung had kissed him. This time, it was a warmer feeling.

The tingling feeling remained even when Taehyung pulled back, but Jimin immediately missed the full feeling of warmth. “It’s horrible that you are a being of ice,” Taehyung said, and there was a hint of sorrow or sympathy in his voice that Jimin picked up on. “The potion wears down on you much quicker because you are born to the colder environments. I should have been more aware of that.”

“It’s not your fault,” Jimin assured the demon, and he reached out to grab Taehyung’s hand comfortingly. “I knew the potion was wearing off long before Jungkook could see the signs. I should have said something sooner.”

Taehyung sat there with a deepening frown, and Jimin hated it. He hated Taehyung looking like he was disappointed in him, and he wished that he could take all of the events from earlier back. He wished that he would have told Jungkook sooner so that they could have made it back to the castle before his condition was so terrible.

“Yes, you really should have said something sooner,” Taehyung agreed, and he got onto the bed. He positioned himself on top of Jimin, causing the human to groan in pain as Taehyung adjusted himself into a comfortable position. “Why are you so stubborn?”

Before Jimin could come up with a smart response to that, Taehyung was kissing him once again. They haven’t kissed very many times since Jimin has been here, but every time they did felt just as good as the first, if not better. This time, Taehyung took the opportunity to into Jimin’s mouth. It was a foreign feeling to Jimin, never having been this intimate with someone before, but he was certain that kisses weren’t supposed to taste spicy quite like Taehyung’s did. It was an addicting sensation, and Jimin found himself chasing after it more. He pushed himself up, just barely, with his elbows, and he tilted his head just barely to get deeper into the kiss. It was all for nothing, though, as Taehyung pushed him back into the mattress and pulled away. Jimin whined at the loss of contact, but Taehyung’s expression seemed as if he were promising that there was more where that came from.

“I love you,” Taehyung whispered, and he leaned forward to press another kiss to Jimin’s lips, sweeter this time.

“I bet you say that to all of your promised ones.” Jimin was very aware of his own feelings toward Taehyung, and he didn’t want to be played by this demon. He was falling deeper and deeper in love with his demon fiance, but he doubted that Taehyung was even capable of loving Jimin in the same way.

Taehyung chuckled, and he kissed Jimin again, this time on his nose. “I’ve actually never said that to anyone before,” Taehyung assured him, brushing Jimin’s hair back from his face to place a kiss on his forehead. “You don’t have to believe me, but, as I’ve said, we demons are sinners, not liars.”

“I…” Jimin gasped when Taehyung’s warm hands slipped under his shirt and pressed against his stomach. “Taehyung, I love you, too.”

“Good,” Taehyung mumbled just before sinking his demon fangs down into Jimin’s shoulder, making the human wince and whine at the pain. As he pulled back, the pain was gone, and Jimin didn’t even feel any blood trickling down his skin.

Jimin’s breathing hitched as the demon’s hands slid further up his shirt, and he felt like an idiot for only just now realizing what Taehyung’s intentions were. He got scared. He had never done this before, and he didn’t even have all of his energy back after waking up. He gripped Taehyung’s wrists to stop him, and he felt his own tears stinging in his eyes and drying up before they could fall.

Taehyung’s dark eyes looked right into Jimin’s eyes, and he cupped Jimin’s face with his hand. “Scared?” He asked.

Jimin shook his head. He wouldn’t exactly say that he was scared. He trusted Taehyung enough to take care of him. He just wasn’t sure that he was ready for this. He knew that, once they ed for the first time, that made all of this more real. There was no going back for Jimin, and he couldn’t back out of this deal if he wanted to. It was a big decision to make at that moment.

“Do you promise not to throw me away?” Jimin needed to be sure that Taehyung’s feelings were genuine. He felt that the demon really did care for him, but he was still afraid that he might upset the demon, and Taehyung will want to get rid of him.

“Jimin,” Taehyung said, and Jimin looked back into his fiance’s eyes. “If I was going to get rid of you, I would have ed you already. No demon would be this patient for someone they’re just going to throw away.” He dipped down and captured Jimin’s lips in another spicy kiss. “But if you are going to stay down here, we should probably get the transformation over with. The sooner you become a full demon, the sooner you stop needing that potion to survive down here.”

And that, now that was tempting. Jimin hated that stupid potion with its foul smell and worse taste. He hated the feeling he got when it started to wear off, and he hated how quickly it went ineffective. He had decided long ago that he wanted to stay down here with Taehyung, and he knew his life would be so much easier without the necessary aid of that potion.

“Will it hurt?” Jimin asked, hesitant. “The transformation, I mean.”

Taehyung wouldn’t personally know what it felt like to be turned into a demon because he had been born into his body. He had, however, seen multiple humans go through parts of the transformation. If there was one thing Jimin knew about humans, it’s that they were susceptible to pain. Even the manliest of all men screamed about broken bones and lost limbs, so, if there was pain, the promised humans before would have displayed the signs enough for the demon to know.

“Excruciatingly so,” Taehyung admitted unhelpfully. It only made Jimin more scared to do this. “But don’t worry, my love. I will take care of everything. I will make it as painless as possible for you, and I will tend to your every desire. That, I promise.”

Taehyung’s hands had slowly been inching up Jimin’s torso as he spoke, and his thumbs were grazing over the s when he was done. Jimin’s body felt like it was on fire, but not in the unpleasant way from earlier. This time it was a warm, tingly and comforting sensation, and, by now, Jimin was just wanting the demon to use his superhuman strength on him. He wanted the demon to break him apart right there, and put him back together.

“Taehyung…” Jimin panted, not able to think of any other words as the demon began placing trails of wet kisses down the human’s neck, leaving hot and tingly sensations everywhere he placed his lips.

“Is this okay?” Taehyung asked, stopping and looking into Jimin’s eyes. He was asking for consent, and, while Jimin was thankful that Taehyung was being so cautious and caring with him, he just wanted the demon to take him. Like right now. “I can stop if you want—”

“Please don’t,” Jimin managed to pant out, and Taehyung didn’t ask a second time.

He easily removed Jimin’s shirt and tossed it to the side, and he placed trails of kisses along Jimin’s now bare skin. “I don’t like going easy on the humans,” Taehyung admitted, and Jimin just wished that he would shut that pretty mouth of his. He was certain he didn’t need Taehyung to go easy on him. He was ready for whatever the demon had in store. “But I want you to enjoy this, so let me know if there’s anything you can’t handle.”

Jimin nodded, and he pushed himself up on his elbows to press his lips to Taehyung’s. “I promise,” He whispered, “Just take me already.”

Taehyung smirked, and he pressed Jimin back down into the mattress. “No, I don’t think so,” He hummed, deviously, and Jimin groaned in frustration. “You’ve been down here for a month already,” Jimin hadn’t realized it’d been that long. He thought it had only been a week or so. “I’ve waited ever so patiently for you. Now it’s time for you to wait patiently for me.”

“Taehyung—” Jimin gasped, arching his back when Taehyung pinched at his s.

“Have you ever done this before?” Taehyung asked, pressing a hot kiss to Jimin’s neck. He looked up to meet Jimin’s eyes.

Jimin shook his head. “You know I haven’t,” He mumbled, “You said you wouldn’t have accepted me if I wasn’t a .”

“Not even with a woman?” Taehyung clicked his tongue, like Jimin was just supposed to know that’s what he was asking.

“If I did it with a woman, I wouldn’t be a anymore, would I?” Jimin tested.

Jimin hated the way Taehyung’s smirks only highlighted his demonic features, but he hated it in a way that he loved it. It made him weak in the knees when he was standing, and, being weak already, he‘s glad he wasn’t standing. “There are more ways to lose your ity than just one,” Taehyung chimed, pressing a kiss to Jimin’s lips.

“Yeah? Well, if you don’t hurry up, I might not even be losing my ity now,” Jimin demanded.

“Patience,” Taehyung whispered next to Jimin’s ear. He lined their clothed up, and rolled his hips down on Jimin. It felt like the room was heating up, but that was just probably Taehyung’s overwhelming body heat playing tricks on him. “Be a good boy for me, Jimin, and you shall get your reward.” Taehyung slid down, removing Jimin’s trousers along the way, and pressed a soft kiss to the inside of Jimin’s thigh.

Jimin wasn’t sure if it was the sweet talk or the way Taehyung sounded when he said that, but one of those things—maybe both—were working for him. He felt himself growing harder by the second as Taehyung and on his thighs, working his way up until he slid his underwear off as well and discarded that somewhere around the room. Jimin was too focused on the many sensations he was feeling to care much about which direction his clothes were being thrown.

Taehyung sat back long enough to remove his own clothes, but he was soon spreading Jimin’s thighs far enough apart for him to fit in between them, and he took his place on top of Jimin again. He dipped his head down to tenderly kiss the human one time before pulling back up and smiling down at him. “Since this is your first time, I feel like you aren’t going to last very long, so here’s the deal,” Taehyung’s face was only inches from Jimin’s as he spoke, and Jimin could feel his hot breath right up against his lips. He wanted Taehyung to kiss him right now, but he wasn’t about to make the move himself. He was going to let the demon do his speaking. “You are probably going to hate me for this, but I can’t let you finish long before I do. When I notice that you are about to come, I will stop, and we’ll take a little break.”

Taehyung leaned forward, crushing Jimin beneath his weight as he dug through his bedside drawer for something. Jimin heard a soft click sound, like the cap of a bottle being opened, and just a moment later, he felt a slick finger prodding at his as Taehyung slipped a hand between them. Taehyung’s cool fingers, slick with lube, slipped between Jimin’s cheeks, and he teased Jimin’s rim without pushing in yet. Jimin whimpered at the feeling, earning a soft smirk from Taehyung.

“My sweet boy,” Taehyung said with a chuckle, “Your reactions are too cute to resist.” He leaned forward, bringing his lips right next to Jimin’s ear again. He seemed to like that, whispering in Jimin’s ear. Not that Jimin had a problem with it. He liked the way Taehyung’s hot breath felt against the sensitive skin there. “It’s so ing tempting to break into you right now and you senseless.”

“Do it, then,” Jimin panted. “Please.”

The demon chuckled, and he shook his head. He rose back up to look at Jimin’s face, his finger stilling at Jimin’s entrance. “Not without the proper prep first,” He insisted. “Because I don’t just want to you,” He dipped down to capture Jimin’s lips, “I want to make love to you.”

He slowly pushed one finger in. It felt weird, but it wasn’t a bad feeling, and when Jimin whined, it was mostly due to the surprise. “Depending on how much you can control yourself, we might not have to stop a lot,” Taehyung said, “But I can’t let you come until I’m close. Otherwise you’ll be sensitive, and it’ll be a lot worse if I keep going.”

Jimin actually enjoyed the talking, and the occasional kisses that Taehyung placed on various spots of his face. It distracted him from Taehyung working one and then two fingers in, and it kept him distracted until Taehyung had a total of four fingers inside, opening him up and prepping him for the real thing. By the time Taehyung was that far along, Jimin was so distracted by the pain and pleasure that Taehyung’s fingers were giving to him that he was no longer focusing on the demon’s words. Instead, he was desperately holding onto Taehyung’s shoulders, wiggling his hips and trying to get Taehyung’s hand in further. Loud moans were spilling from Jimin’s mouth, so much that he was surprised to see Cerberus still sleeping when he turned his head in the dog’s direction.

And then Taehyung hit his sweet spot. “F-,” Jimin cried out in pleasure, rolling his hips back down onto Taehyung’s hand. “T-Tae….hah….”

That must have been what Taehyung was searching for, as a devilish grin spread across his pretty face, and he started ing Jimin harder. It felt so good that Jimin was sure he could come from just this, but Taehyung pulled his hand back before they could find out.

“You have a dirty mouth, my sweet boy,” Taehyung teased, and he leaned over Jimin again to grab the bottle of lube that he dropped somewhere on the bed. When he sat back this time, he had a more serious expression on his face. “I will do my best to take care of you, but do keep in mind that I’m still a demon. When I get lustful, I tend to lose control of myself.” He was slicking up his as he spoke. “Let me know if I’m being too rough.”

Jimin just nodded, panting and desperate for Taehyung to fill him up again. His loose hole was clenching around nothing, and it was torture. Every second without Taehyung inside of him was absolute torture.

Promise me,” Taehyung demanded, and Jimin could feel the tip of his lining right up against his . “I need to hear you say it.”

“Okay,” Jimin hardly had the energy or drive to speak, “I promise I will let you know if you get too rough.”

That was all Taehyung needed to hear. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung, digging his nails into Taehyung’s back as the demon ed into him. He did it all in one solid move, and Jimin was sobbing by the time he bottomed out. His felt like a fire burning in Jimin’s , but it wasn’t unbearable. It was a good amount of pain, and Jimin actually kind of liked it. Jimin wriggled around and allowed himself to get comfortable, and Taehyung waited for him to stop moving before he started. Once Jimin was still again, Taehyung pulled out to the tip before rolling his hips back in.

He set a slow and steady pace at the start, and it was nice because it gave Jimin time to adjust. The louder Jimin’s moans got, the faster Taehyung ed into him, and the harder he went. “It pains me to say this, but you sound like ing heaven,” Taehyung grunted as he pounded into Jimin’s . “You should not sound so ing good.”

“Yeah, well you…should not…feel…so ing…good,” Jimin panted, his words coming out in the same rhythm as Taehyung ed him.

“I can make it feel even better,” Taehyung said, and he grabbed one of Jimin’s legs to place it on his shoulder, and he leaned forward so that he could spread Jimin’s legs further apart. Jimin was thankful for his flexibility, otherwise a position like this would probably be very painful.

The new position and angle allowed Taehyung to get in further, and he was pounding ruthlessly against Jimin’s prostate by now. The boy had to bury his face in the pillows to muffle his screams—it felt so good. Before long, there was a coiling in Jimin’s stomach, and Taehyung seemed to know that he was close because he pulled out just as he promised. The idea didn’t sound bad to Jimin, but it was awful being denied an when he was already incredibly close.

“You ing ,” Jimin whined as Taehyung lowered his hips back down onto the bed.

The demon was coating his fingers with the lube again, and he lay down next to Jimin. He pressed a kiss to Jimin’s forehead before slipping his hand between Jimin’s legs and shoving his fingers back into his . Jimin moaned, mostly because he was kind of sensitive now. “What are you doing?” Jimin panted as he was trying to catch his breath. This didn’t actually take a lot of work on his part. He was virtually doing nothing, but it was ing exhausting.

“I have to keep you stimulated,” Taehyung wiggled his fingers in Jimin’s . “Do you hate it?”

Too tired to say anything else, Jimin shook head and scooted closer to Taehyung. He scooted close enough so that he was snuggled up to the demon, and he rested his forehead on Taehyung’s chest. “Feels nice,” Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung continued massaging Jimin’s prostate as he littered his hair with kisses. “, I love you,” Taehyung whispered.

“I love you, too,” Jimin mumbled, quieter this time, feeling relaxed by Taehyung’s massages.

“Hey, are you falling asleep on me?” Taehyung asked, placing his free hand under Jimin’s chin and tilting his head back.

“I’m not,” Jimin whined. He swatted Taehyung’s hand away, and buried his face in the demon’s chest once again. “I’m just relaxing—hey.” Jimin whined again when Taehyung pulled his hand back.

“You’re doing the work this time, sweetheart.” Taehyung said, and he rolled over onto his back.

He pulled Jimin on top of him, getting him to take a sitting position, and he held Jimin’s hips above his . “Taehy…ungh,” Jimin moaned as Taehyung lowered him down, letting his big, thick slide right back into Jimin’s .

“Well? Go for it,” Taehyung ordered, ing his hips up so that he drove himself deeper into Jimin. Jimin whined and fell forward onto Taehyung’s chest. “Move.”

Jimin didn’t really have the strength to be holding himself up anymore, so he kept his position on Taehyung’s chest and did the best he could to roll his hips on Taehyung’s lap. It didn’t do much except for getting Taehyung’s to barely move in and out, but it still felt so good to Jimin.

“Tired already?” Taehyung teased with a chuckle.

How could he not be tired? Only a few minutes ago, he had woken up from nearly being melted to death. He hadn’t gained all of his energy back from that yet, and Taehyung was expecting him to be energized enough to do this? Not that Jimin minded. He like this exhausted and worn feeling, but he couldn’t be the one on top. He didn’t have the energy for that. He wanted to be a ragdoll. He wanted Taehyung to throw him around and do what he wanted to him. He wanted Taehyung to use him.

“I can’t,” Jimin whined, still rolling his hips, “Taehyung, please.”

Jimin didn’t exactly know what he was begging for, but he hoped that the demon, who had thousands of years of experience, would.

Taehyung reached for Jimin’s hips to still him. “Do you want me to be gentle?” Taehyung asked, his hot breath ghosting right by Jimin’s ear and making him shudder. “Or do you want me to be rough enough to ing break you?”

“Yes, please,” Was all Jimin said before Taehyung was lifting him up off of his again.

He stood off the bed with Jimin in his arms. Jimin wrapped his legs around Taehyung’s waist and his arms around his shoulders to hold himself up, and he gasped when his back hit the wall. Jimin’s body must have been on fire because the wall felt cold on his back, a nice sensation comparing to how hot it had become since they started this. The next thing Jimin knew, Taehyung was ing right back into him again.

“You are going to be sore in the morning,” Taehyung said. He ed up into Jimin, starting off with a pace that matched the one they had ended with the last time. It was too much, and Jimin just buried his face in the crook of Taehyung’s neck in an attempt to muffle his moans. “I’ll probably have to carry you to breakfast. You won’t even be able to walk.”

“Taetae…I don’t care,” Jimin panted, and the cute nickname must have aroused Taehyung because he picked up his efforts, pounding harder into Jimin’s upon hearing it. “Just…shut…the …up…mmh.”

It should have been painful being pounded into the wall like this, but Jimin didn’t feel anything other than pleasure as Taehyung ed him harder. He really was trying to control his sounds, but…God, Taehyung ed like the Devil—a weird expression for Jimin to use now, considering he actually knew the Devil.

“Taetae,” Taehyung growled and bit into Jimin’s shoulder. “I like that. Say it again.”

Jimin’s head rolled back against the wall when Taehyung hit the mark and found his prostate again, and he was practically screaming by now. “Taetae,” Jimin breathed, and he said the name several times after. Taehyung rewarded him by ing him harder and harder until Jimin was close again, and his voice was becoming too breathy to say much.

you,” Jimin whined when Taehyung stopped again, “I ing hate you.”

Taehyung was still inside of him, but his hips had completely stilled. He leaned his body against Jimin’s, trapping Jimin between himself and the wall, and he kissed Jimin’s opened and panting mouth. “You love me,” Taehyung said, devilish and knowingly. “I told you, didn’t I? I have to be close before I can allow you to come.”

He secured his hold around Jimin’s waist, and he backed away from the wall. “Can you teach me how to last that long?” Jimin asked with his face buried in Taehyung’s neck.

Taehyung laughed, and Jimin could feel it in his chest and throat—a very comforting feeling. “As you transform, your stamina will increase a lot, and we’ll be ing all the time because lust is the deadliest sin of all,” He assured Jimin.

He didn’t pull out of Jimin, even when they got back onto the bed. He lay back down with his still up Jimin , and Jimin collapsed on his chest. This time, he used his to keep Jimin stimulated, barely rolling his hips now and again to rub against Jimin’s prostate, but not enough to make him come. “I’m not being too rough, am I?” Taehyung asked as he Jimin’s back.

“I told you I would let you know, didn’t I?” Jimin reminded him, keeping his cheek pressed to Taehyung’s chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. “Trust me to let you know.”

When they started up again this time, Jimin was on his back again, with Taehyung between his legs. This position was the best because Jimin didn’t need to do anything. He didn’t need to hold himself up or do any of the work. He just hooked his legs around the back of Taehyung’s thighs, digging his nails into Taehyung’s back, while Taehyung did all of the work. With the continuous pounding against his prostate, it wasn’t long before Jimin could feel his building up this time. Taehyung didn’t stop, and so Jimin prepared himself for his release. His nails dug deeper into Taehyung’s skin, feeling the swelling of the demon’s , indicating that he was close as well.

When Jimin ed, he could feel it start in his groin and move throughout his whole body. It travelled to perineum and then to his thighs before traveling lower and higher simultaneously, but he didn’t e. Even so, it felt better than any time he ever did when he was by himself. He cried out Taehyung’s name as he relaxed with his spasming muscles.

“Shh,” Taehyung hushed him, caging Jimin with his own body as his s continued. “I got you.”

Jimin whimpered as he calmed down. By the time his spasms stopped, Taehyung’s movements almost became too much to handle. “Tae—” He whined, gripping at Taehyung’s shoulder, “It’s too much—”

Before he could finish that sentence, he felt Taehyung release in his . His s slowed, but continued until he was completely finished.

He collapsed on Jimin, but his breathing still wasn’t rigid. He came, but he was worn out yet. If Jimin wasn’t beat already, they could probably go more rounds.

Even so, Jimin decided to .

“Three rounds?” He asked. He was still trying to catch his breath, and his voice was weak from screaming so much. “I thought you’d have lasted longer than that. I thought maybe we would have gone until we’ve done it…I don’t know. Six hundred and sixty-six times?”

“Oh, I can last longer,” Taehyung assured him, and Jimin groaned in pain as Taehyung reached over to the bedside table again. He grabbed one of those water gels and popped it into Jimin’s mouth, and Jimin was thankful for it after so much physical activity. He leaned forward and kissed Jimin tenderly, a contrast from how roughly he had ed him earlier. “But you would actually break if we went six hundred and sixty-six times—which we will be doing when we get married. It’s sort of an old tradition.”

“Really?” Jimin asked in shocked, but also a little bit worried of actually having to go that many times. If only three times were this exhausting, he couldn’t imagine how going that many times would be. Even if demons did have more stamina than humans.

“No,” Taehyung laughed, and he pressed a kiss to Jimin’s forehead. “The number of the beast is a myth. It’s not significant to us at all. We just like to use it to scare you humans sometimes. It’s funny to watch you guys squirm.”

“It’s funny to watch me squirm?” Jimin asked, glaring at Taehyung with a pout, which earned him a kiss on his lips.

“Only when you’re squirming with my up your ,” Taehyung chided, and Jimin slapped his chest.

“You’re disgusting,” Jimin said. He curled into Taehyung with a pout. “I didn’t—” He buried his face into Taehyung’s chest, hiding his cheeks that were probably as red as Taehyung’s skin. “I didn’t even get to release.”

Taehyung chuckled, and he rubbed soothingly at Jimin’s back. “Maybe not,” He agreed, “But you achieved an , at least.” He reached a hand down between them, squeezing at Jimin’s soft . Jimin whimpered and slapped his hand away. “You’re soft, so we accomplished what we needed to.”

“But it’s embarrassing,” Jimin mumbled, burying his face more.

“Why is it embarrassing?” Taehyung chuckled. “Dry s are a thing, even among humans, right? Omega demons rarely e with their , so, if anything, you should be proud. You’re already closer to being a demon than you should be.”

Jimin pulled back so he could look into Taehyung’s eyes. “Really?” He blinked. “You don’t think I’m strange?”

“I think you’re perfectly normal,” Taehyung assured him, and he pressed a kiss to Jimin’s forehead.

Taehyung refused to clean Jimin up as far as cleaning his out of Jimin’s . He insisted that it was the seed that would change Jimin into a demon, so he had to suffer with leaving it in there for now.

“That’s fine,” Jimin mumbled. Feeling himself grow sleepy. “Do you have any more of those gels?”

Taehyung rolled off of Jimin, and he reached to the bedside table once again. “You are too spoiled,” He said, and he popped the gel into Jimin’s mouth.

“That’s okay,” Jimin hummed, biting into the gel and enjoying the feeling of liquid in his mouth. “You should like it this way. It means I’m greedy.”

Taehyung laughed, and he kissed Jimin’s nose. “You’re getting the hang of this.” He said.

*

Jimin couldn’t be sure how long he had been sleeping since there was no sun to help him tell the time, but he assumed that it wasn’t too late for breakfast. Taehyung would have woke him if it was.

He woke to a gentle touch, tracing his back. With a soft smile, he rolled over to face Taehyung, who was smiling sweetly at him. His body still ached from their activities from the night before, but Taehyung’s sweet smile made him forget how rough the demon had been with him. “Good morning, my sweet Jimin,” Taehyung whispered, and nuzzled into Jimin until he met his lips with a kiss.

“Morning,” Jimin said back, returning the sweet smile. He nuzzled closer to Taehyung, seeking his warmth. “What do you do when I’m sleeping? Do you just lie here the whole time?”

“For the most part,” Taehyung admitted.

“Doesn’t it get boring?” Jimin questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung sighed, and he placed a hand on Jimin’s waist before pressing a kiss to his forehead. “Not really,” He stated. “It’s much better than lying around by myself. I like to watch you while you sleep. You’re so cute and peaceful, unlike when you’re awake and complain endlessly about everything.”

“I do not complain endlessly about anything,” Jimin stated, furrowing his eyebrows at his intended. “Name one thing I complain about.”

“There are many things,” Taehyung said, earning himself a slap in the chest from Jimin.

“Then naming one thing should prove an easy task for you,” Jimin insisted, giving the demon and expectant look. The only thing Jimin complained about was being locked away in the bed chamber, unable to go out of the castle. He had that right to complain about that, and he’d like to see Taehyung tell him otherwise. He’d dare Taehyung to tell him otherwise.

“Okay, so maybe I can’t name one thing,” Taehyung gave in.

“No? Am I not as bad as you thought?” Jimin teased, biting his lip to hold back a giggle.

“You are much worse than I thought,” Taehyung assured him. “Irresistible.” He kissed Jimin’s nose. “Impossibly beautiful.” He kissed Jimin’s cheek. “And a thief.” He kissed Jimin’s lips.

“A thief?” Jimin questioned in a soft shirll. “And what have I stole, exactly?”

“Everything,” Taehyung told him. “My time, first of all. I spend far too much time with you.”

“Really?” Jimin raised an eyebrow. “Because I wouldn’t mind spending more time with you. I hate it when you go away to work.” He pouted.

“When Namjoon is certain that we’ll be married, you’ll be able to work with me,” Taehyung stated.

“Why not now? Even if you were to get rid of me, who would I tell what I saw?” Jimin challenged. “Now that you’ve ed me, I’m bound to Underland forever, right?”

“You are,” Taehyung affirmed. “Speaking of which,” He pulled Jimin closer, wrapping an arm around him and rubbing his back soothingly. “Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?”

Jimin adjusted his position a little so that he was resting more comfortably on Taehyung’s chest. “I mean, I’m still a little sore—”

“No,” Taehyung chuckled. “I don’t mean from last night. Is there any pain you can’t deal with? In your head or your mouth? Anywhere?”

Jimin shook his head. “No,” He pouted. “Should there be?”

“Yes,” Taehyung stated, “But it might not happen until later. Just let me know if it’s anything you can’t handle. I can’t make the pain go away, but I can help ease it.” He pushed Jimin up a little and sat up himself, “We should probably get ready for breakfast now.”

Jimin whined, lying back on the mattress now that Taehyung wasn’t there for him to rest on. “I don’t want to get ready,” He complained, “I’m too exhausted.”

Taehyung seemed more pleased than anything. Like he was glad that he was able to break Jimin down to this point of not wanting to do anything. He lifted Jimin up off the bed, using his demon strength to get the boy dressed, and he carried him in his arms to take him downstairs to the kitchen. Jimin kept his hands curled around the back of Taehyung’s neck the whole time, until Taehyung was pulling out a chair and sitting him in it.

“So you’ve started the transformation,” Namjoon stated. He seemed proud, and Jimin assumed that he only guessed so because…well, what other reason would Jimin have for not being able to walk himself? “Good. That means we should be ready for a marriage in no time. As long as you don’t decide to throw this one away.”

Jimin smiled at Taehyung, not even bothered by those words anymore. He used to feel anxious when people mentioned Taehyung getting bored of him, but after last night—Jimin wasn’t even scared anymore. He knew that he was the one for Taehyung, and that Taehyung was the one for him.

“I’m not throwing Jimin away,” Taehyung promised, taking his own seat, across from Jimin. “We can get married right now for all I care.”

Namjoon clicked his tongue and shook his head. “As much as you’ve taken to him,” Namjoon said, “I cannot allow my son to marry a human. The transformation must be complete before we unite you two in marriage.”

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but there was a sudden, dull and throbbing pain in his mouth. He clamped his mouth close, gritting his teeth. Tears came to his eyes, but he was thankful for the heat of Underland, preventing them from falling. He didn’t want the demons to see that he was in pain. He tried to fight it, but the dull pain evolved into a sharper pain until it felt like his teeth were being filed inside his mouth, and he let out a soft whimper.

“Jimin?” Taehyung asked as Jimin let out a whimper at the pain. “Are you okay?”

Jimin gritted his teeth harder, and he shook his head. “It hurts,” He said with a shaky breath. So much for trying to look tough in front of the demons.

Taehyung stood from his chair. “Sit!” Namjoon instantly ordered, but Taehyung didn’t listen. He walked around the table until he was standing in front of Jimin. “Kim Taehyung, you better sit your down right now. This pain is all part of the process.”

Taehyung stood in front of Jimin, and he looked back at his father. “Look at him,” He said, “He’s already dealing with this than the other humans have. They would be screaming in pain by now.”

“Then he should have no problem dealing with it,” Namjoon insisted. “Sit. Now.” He punctuated the command.

Jimin could practically hear the glare Taehyung was giving his father. “Why should he suffer?” Taehyung challenged. “How much pain did you face when growing your fangs in? Or ever, for that matter?”

“Taehyung, I’m okay—”

“I have suffered a lot more than you know,” Namjoon stated, coldly. “Being a true demon may have come without a price to you, but it didn’t for me. This human will not even suffer as much as I did to receive this form. Leave. Him. Be.”

Taehyung looked back at Jimin with a pained expression. He gently cupped Jimin’s face. “Are you sure you can handle this pain?” He asked, now listening to his father’s words.

Jimin nodded. “It’s not that bad,” He assured the prince. “Like you said, I’m not screaming in pain. I can handle this.”

“Let me know if you can’t,” Taehyung said, he gave a quick kiss to Jimin’s lips. The kiss instantly eased some of the pain, just slightly, and Jimin shot him a suspicious look. The demon just offered a quick smile before returning to his seat.

“How many steps are there?” Jimin asked. “Are they all this painful?”

“There’s six hundred and sixty-six steps,” Namjoon told him, and Jimin glared.

“That’s not going to work,” Taehyung chuckled. “I’ve already told him that the number of the beast means nothing to us.”

“So, honestly,” Jimin demanded. “How many steps?”

“Well, let’s see,” Seokjin seemed to be the one who was going to give him an honest answer. “There’s the fangs,” He pointed at Jimin, “Which I assume is what you are going through right now. Then there’s the horns. They will be far more painful than this. Your skin will turn red, and your internal organs will change. You’ll get an inferno for burning the food that you eat, and a womb to carry Taehyung’s child. Your eyes will change from the pretty brown color a pure black like ours. Receiving Taehyung’s seed, you’ll also receive the same powers that all royal demons share.” He looked at Taehyung, “Am I missing anything?”

“You’ll lose the need for eating and sleeping,” Taehyung added, “You will also lose your sensitivity to pain.”

“Too bad that couldn’t be the first step,” Jimin mumbled.

“It’s more likely to be one of the last,” Namjoon stated. “Normally the external changes happen first before anything internal.”

“Then I shall accept the pain as I transform,” Jimin decided. “That way, maybe one day, you’ll accept me.”

*

“The seven sins. Name them,” Yoongi said.

Taehyung’s friends, or cousins, or whatever they were, were gathered in the great hall to give Jimin some company while Taehyung went to work, doing his prince duties. Jimin was supposed to be studying and learning about demon culture and history, which was relatively a bit more interesting than the human history of his home kingdom. But he still wasn’t interested.

“Greed, envy, lust, sloth, gluttony,” Jimin was only able to list five of the seven sins. Any human would be able to list all seven because they studied and knew the word of God by heart. Jimin hated God, so he never learned. “And…”

“Pride and wrath,” Hoseok finished for him.

They were all sitting at one of the smaller tables in the hall. Yoongi held a book in his hand, reading as he conversed with them. He sat, leaning back in his chair with his feet propped up on the table, a style of manners that would have gotten Jimin’s ankles whacked if he tried it at home. Jungkook and Hoseok kept giving Yoongi looks like they wanted to devour him right there, but they kept their conversation going with Jimin—somehow keeping it from getting awkward.

“Since you are going to be marrying the demon prince, who will be the devil someday, it’s important that you know and practice all seven,” Jungkook told him.

“How should I?” Jimin questioned. “I’m not wrathful, and I have no reason to envy anyone.”

“Well, your pride speaks for itself in that case,” Yoongi noted. “So there’s one down.”

Jimin ducked his head to hide a sly smile, but he glanced back up at the demons when he thought of Taehyung. “Who does Taehyung envy?” He questioned. “He’s the prince of Underland, and soon to be devil. He has me to marry, and probably everything he could ever want. So, who does he envy?”

Jungkook and Hoseok avoided looking at Jimin. It seemed to be a question that Jimin wasn’t supposed to ask, or a question that they didn’t feel comfortable answering. Yoongi, on the other hand, looked over his book and right at Jimin. “The gods,” He stated easily, earning glares from both of his lovers. “The gods are his family, and they all live happily on Mount Olympus, ruling the heavens and being loved by humans. They get to spend their days together, while Taehyung is stuck down here, in Underland. He feels like a stranger to them when they have any family meetings, so he envies them.”

Jimin looked down at the surface of the table, frowning. “He never talks about them,” He said, and he looked up at Yoongi. “I mean he does, but not much.”

“He doesn’t want you know how much he hates being down here when he’s the reason you are stuck here,” Yoongi explained.

“Does he hate his home that much?” Jimin asked, feeling sorry for the prince.

“He doesn’t hate it,” Hoseok said, “He hates not being able to be close to his family. All he has down here are us and his parents.”

“Maybe we should change the subject,” Jungkook said, and Jimin couldn’t agree more. This all seemed to personal for them to be telling him behind Taehyung’s back.

“Right, so,” Jimin said, and his bit his lip, “What about the other sins? How should I practice them all?”

“Well, sloth will be easy,” Jungkook stated. “That’ll be when you and Taehyung just lie around together at the end of the day.”

“It’s the best sin of all,” Yoongi said with a sigh, leaning back in his chair and getting comfortable. “There is nothing in this inferno that I love more than sleep.”

“You mean rest, right?” Jimin questioned. “Since demons don’t sleep.”

“Yoongi sleeps,” Hoseok informed the human. “He is the direct heir of the god of sleep, and the only demon with the ability to sleep.”

“Oh,” Jimin said with a small nod. He wasn’t aware that any demon had the ability to sleep, but that wasn’t what he wanted to talk about at the moment. “So, I understand most of the sins. I want Taehyung to me, so lust should be easy. Food for gluttony, and all of that. But what about wrath and envy? I don’t have any reason to be angry, and I don’t envy anyone anymore.”

“Anymore?” That word caught Jungkook’s attention. “Who did you envy before?”

“My brothers,” Jimin admitted. “They were all born before me. Got lands and money and wives before me. And I was just the youngest child that would wait around in the castle for a princess who could offer her territory to my family to expand our own.”

“And you don’t envy them anymore?” Jungkook asked.

Jimin shook his head. “I never wanted to marry a woman,” Jimin admitted. He wasn’t scared to say that down here because all demons were men, so he knew that he wouldn’t be shamed for admitting such a thing. “And I have an intended whom I love, and who loves me probably more than any of my brothers love their wives and more than they are loved in return.” He shrugged his shoulders. “So no, I don’t envy them anymore.”

“Do you envy them for being where it’s cold?” Hoseok suggested. “As someone born in the icelands, it must be difficult for you to adjust to the heat down here.”

“I guess I might envy them for that,” Jimin said with a nod. He did miss the cold a lot. He missed when the most important job a fire had was providing heat rather than light.

“As for wrath, you might find that’s an emotion you feel easier as you transform,” Jungkook told him.

“Are you three torturing my promised one?” Taehyung’s voice was suddenly a part of their conversation, and Jimin looked down the hall to see the prince walking their way.

“We’re not torturing him,” Jungkook said with a roll of his eyes. “We’re just teaching him about demon culture. It’s our job. That’s what you told us to do.”

Taehyung was now standing behind Jimin’s chair, and he gripped him by his hair to jerk his head back. Jimin winced at the pain, but was easily distracted by it when the demon kissed him, into his mouth.

“Gross,” Yoongi said, but he closed his book and removed his feet from the table, leaning in closer like he wanted to get a better look. “Can’t you go to your room for that?”

Taehyung smirked against Jimin’s lips before pulling away. “I would offer to Jimin right here in front of you so you can watch, but my human likely wouldn’t be able to take it after last night.” Well, he wasn’t wrong. After how rough Taehyung had been with him last night, Jimin wasn’t sure how long it would be before he was ready to go for another round. “So, how about instead,” Taehyung’s tone was sadistic, and Jimin was anxious to hear what he had in mind. “How about I have Jungkook you, while the three of us watch?”

“Taehyung…” Yoongi’s voice came out small and breathless, which made Jimin wonder if Taehyung was being serious. “Please don’t.”

Taehyung made Jimin get up, and he pulled the human down to sit in his lap when he took the seat instead. He made a sniffing sound as if he were trying to smell something, and a deep chuckle rolled out from his chest. “You act like you don’t want it, but just the thought of it has you wet already,” Taehyung said. Jimin didn’t smell anything, so he wasn’t exactly sure what Taehyung was referring to. “Jungkook.” Taehyung turned to the youngest demon who was sitting to their left.

The youngest smirked, and he stood from his chair, walking over to the eldest demon across the table. He had been waiting for this chance, and Jimin couldn’t blame him. ing Yoongi was probably a lot more entertaining that teaching Jimin about the sins.

“Kookie, please,” Yoongi begged, but it was hard for Jimin to tell if he was begging for Jungkook to do it, or if he was begging for him not to.

“Just watch, my sweet human,” Taehyung tightened his hold around Jimin’s waist. “You humans have enjoyed watching people kill each other in fighting pits over the centuries, ball games in the most recent years, and various forms of wrestling and fighting have been popular since the dawn of mankind. Us demons? We enjoy watching others get ed. It’s our form of sports entertainment.”

Jimin watched. He watched as Jungkook pulled Yoongi’s chair far enough back for him to settle in his lap. He sat with his thighs straddling Yoongi’s hips, and he dipped down to kiss the other demon. Jimin couldn’t see from this position, but the wet sounds told him that the two were making out by now, and Yoongi was letting out the softest whimpers. He sounded small and cute for how tough he always tried to seem.

“Hoseok,” Taehyung spoke, and the other demon looked at him. “You can have a go at him once Jungkook is done. Maybe sooner. It depends on my mood.”

The prince then looked over in Jungkook and Yoongi’s direction, and the chair shifted its position as if by magic, turning so that they were at an angle that the onlookers could view them better. Jimin wondered if Taehyung had done that with his mind. He had heard that demons were able to move objects with their mind, but it didn’t seem to be a power they used all that often.

Jungkook and Yoongi didn’t seem bothered by it at all. Jungkook kept ing Yoongi’s mouth with his tongue without pause, and he was soon rocking his hips in Yoongi’s lap. His rubbed against Yoongi’s with his own grinding into Yoongi’s stomach.

Jimin didn’t think he would find this to be arousing, but he felt his own twitching in his pants at the sight. He felt a wet pair of lips on the side of his neck, and a hand rubbing his inner thigh. “Enjoying this?” Jimin could hear the smirk in Taehyung’s voice, and he really hated the demon right now. He didn’t respond. He just took in the sight before him.

Jungkook removed Yoongi’s shirt and tossed it off to the side. He immediately dipped down and took one of Yoongi’s s into his mouth. The older demon moaned and ed his hips up, thrashing about in the chair. “Kookie,” Yoongi panted and Jimin easily gathered that ‘Kookie’ was the name that Yoongi called Jungkook by to get him excited. He wanted this. “Please…”

The older demon whined out in pain as Jungkook’s teeth sunk into his .

“Patience, Yoongi, you little ,” Jungkook demanded. “You are so damn greedy.”

Jungkook took his time, keeping his touches feather light. Jimin was so by the events unfolding before him that he could feel his own little stiffening in his pants. He left out a soft moan when Taehyung’s hand, which had been working his thighs over, had found its way to Jimin’s crotch and just barely put pressure there. Jimin tried grinding against Taehyung’s palm to get more friction, but Taehyung easily stilled Jimin’s hips with his free hand, biting into his shoulder. “Let me take care of you,” Taehyung whispered against Jimin’s sensitive neck. “No grinding or ing. Just sit still and let me do the work.”

“Taetae,” Jimin panted, earning a hard grip of his , and he bit his lip in an attempt to muffle an indecently loud moan. It was hard not to react, not to chase the friction of Taehyung’s hand, but he forced himself to remain still. He knew that Taehyung serious, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know what the punishment was for breaking one of Taehyung’s rules.

When Jimin was able to focus on Jungkook and Yoongi again, the younger demon was ordering for Yoongi to climb up onto the table. Yoongi followed his commands, and Jungkook helped him out of his pants as he climbed up. “Look at you, you little ,” Jungkook chided, and he pressed his lips to Yoongi’s cheek. “You’ve hardly been touched at all, and you’re already this ing wet. You must be desperate, poor baby.”

“Sh-shut up,” Yoongi demanded. From this angle, Jimin could just barely see a sort of liquid spilling out from Yoongi’s , and Jimin wondered if his body would react like that when he got further in the transformation. “You’re the ing baby here.”

Yoongi clearly should not have said that. Once the words were out, Jungkook stopped touching him all together, and Yoongi whined in frustration. Moments later, a loud smack echoed in the room as Jungkook’s hand came down on Yoongi’s , and the older demon let out a surprised yelp. “One, do not give me commands,” Jungkook said just before slapping Yoongi again just as hard on his other cheek. “Two, do not call me a baby.” Another slap. “Three, I just felt like spanking you again. Be a good boy, and I won’t hit you anymore.”

Jimin in a breath as Taehyung’s hand, not occupied with barely teasing his , found the end of his shirt and slipped in under it to reach the bare skin there. His hands were always so hot, even hotter than the temperatures of Underland, but it felt so good. His hand roamed around Jimin’s stomach before working its way further upward until it reached Jimin’s chest and toyed with his s. It was just enough to tease Jimin instead of satisfying him in anyway, and Jimin was really beginning to hate his sadistic demon of a fiancé.

“Kookie,” Yoongi moaned when Jungkook was right back at his again. The younger demon was lapping at Yoongi’s hole like a thirsty cat trying to drink up all of his milk, and Yoongi seemed to be enjoying it. Jimin had never had anyone do that to him before, so he wondered how it would feel. “Please.”

“That’s a good boy,” Jungkook hummed, and he ed his tongue into Yoongi’s hole, causing the older demon to moan.

At the same time, Taehyung had slipped his hands into Jimin’s pants, now wrapping his fingers around Jimin’s tiny and desperate . There was no lubrication or anything, so it was a rough touch and chafing as Taehyung started to jerk him, working slowly. “Taetae,” Jimin whined, having a hard time not ing up in Taehyung’s hands. The dry feeling of the demon’s palm was incredibly uncomfortable on his sensitive skin, but it felt so unbelievably good at the same time.

Taehyung pulled his palm back to spit into it, and he quickly returned to jerking Jimin off. When the hand on his chest had worked toward his s again, Jimin couldn’t control himself. He gasp at the feeling, and he couldn’t hold himself back any longer. He was ing in Taehyung’s hand, his and Yoongi’s moans mixing together in the room. “What did I say about moving?” Taehyung growled into Jimin’s ear.

Taehyung removed both of his hands from Jimin and placed them on his thighs instead, and Jimin felt his palms heating up until he felt that burning sensation that Taehyung had used some time ago to wake Jimin up in the morning. Jimin cried out, slightly irritated that Taehyung would do that he when he gave Jimin his word that he wouldn’t, but he didn’t hate it so much this time. The pain was more pleasing when Jimin was so aroused.

“Are you going to be good?” Taehyung whispered in Jimin’s ear, his gravelly voice causing Jimin’s to twitch in his pants.

“Yes, Taetae, I’ll be good,” Jimin whined, wriggling in Taehyung’s lap. “Just please—”

Jimin wasn’t able to continue that wish as Taehyung’s hands were right back where Jimin wanted them to be, teasing his s and pumping his . This time Jimin did his best not to react, just trying to make himself relax and enjoy everything Taehyung’s hands were doing to him. He tried to focus on what was happening to Yoongi to take his mind off what Taehyung was doing to him.

Jimin wasn’t entirely sure when it happened, but Jungkook was now ing Yoongi open with fingers and tongue, and the older demon was lying with his chest on the table, unable to hold himself up anymore as he ed back on Jungkook’s movements. “Jungkook, please,” Yoongi begged, obviously wanting something more than just Jungkook’s fingers.

“Stop,” Taehyung said to the two demons, and Jungkook’s hands were immediately removed from Yoongi. The youngest demon stepped back, leaving his omega a wrecked and panting mess on the table. Taehyung was still Jimin, his pace much too slow to get anywhere. “Hoseok,” Taehyung said, turning to look at the other demon who had been quiet this whole time. “I think this little needs two inside of him to teach him how to behave.”

Hoseok’s eyes lit up like Christmas had come early, and he climbed onto the table, crawling towards Yoongi. He was much gentler than Jungkook, and he helped Yoongi sit up. He pressed a kiss to his lover’s lips. “You think you can take both of us?” Hoseok asked, his tone gentle and comforting.

Yoongi just nodded, and he moved with Hoseok as the younger demon leaned back until his back was on the table. Hoseok removed his own clothes as Yoongi settled on top of him, and they lined his up with Hoseok’s before allowing to sink down. Yoongi moaned as he immediately began bouncing on Hoseok’s .

Jimin learned that Hoseok was a sweet talker, and Jungkook was a er, but Yoongi seemed equally by both. They balanced each other out into being the perfect partners for Yoongi.

He couldn’t focus on that too much as Taehyung’s hand slipped up to the tip of his , and his thumb dug into the slit. Jimin let out a loud, high-pitched moan, and he ed forward. He was afraid of getting punished again, but Taehyung seemed to encourage Jimin’s actions this time, pumping him harder and faster as he rolled one of Jimin’s little nubs between his fingers. “You are so ing perfect,” Taehyung growled, and he at Jimin’s neck.

The demons were just getting started, but Jimin was already so close. He tried to focus his thoughts elsewhere to get himself to last longer, but the way Taehyung was him, speeding up by the second, made that nearly impossible. Eventually Jimin’s moans turned into breathy little pants, and he was ing into Taehyung’s hand, desperate for a release.

“Tae…ugh…Taetae!” Jimin cried as he came into his pants. Taehyung didn’t stop. He helped Jimin through the tremors, and he placed sweet kisses on Jimin’s exposed skin, praising him until he was worked through his .

“Good boy, Jimin,” Taehyung hummed, pulling his hand out of Jimin’s pants.

Jimin went breathless at the sight of Taehyung bringing his messy hand up to his mouth, and Jimin’s come off of his fingers. Why was he so ing hot? “Taetae,” Jimin panted, and he twisted in Taehyung’s lap so that he could get a good angle of the demon’s face. He cupped Taehyung’s face in his tiny hands, and he pressed a kiss to the demon’s lips. “I want you.” He whispered quiet enough to hope that the other three demons wouldn’t be able to hear him.

“Now?” Taehyung asked in shock. Jimin was still feeling the fatigue from last night, but yes he absolutely wanted Taehyung right now. “Are you sure?”

Yes,” Jimin insisted, and he rolled his hips back in Taehyung’s lap, a pleased smirk appearing on his face when he felt something hard press into his . “You want me, too.” Jimin stated, knowingly.

Taehyung glanced back at the table where the other three demons were currently in the process of ing and getting ed. There was no telling how long they were going to last, but it didn’t seem to matter, either. Taehyung stood from the chair, lifting and carrying Jimin in his arms, bridal style. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung’s neck, pressing soft kisses to the base of Taehyung’s neck as he walked Jimin up to his room.

“My sweet human,” Taehyung spoke as he walked, “If you’re willing to go like this every day, your transformation will be complete in no time at all.”

Jimin yelped as he was thrown onto the bed when they made it into Taehyung’s room. The demon kicked the door closed behind him, and Jimin felt like small prey under his lustful, predatory gaze. He was too far away. Jimin was desperate, and he wanted Taehyung on him, no in him right now. “Taetae,” Jimin panted, spreading his legs on his own and rubbing his hands up his thighs until he reached his crotch. He was no longer hard, and he was kind of sensitive, but he knew that it would take Taehyung no time at all to get him ready again. “I want you to me. Please…” He panted, pressing his palm against himself and toying with his own s through the fabric of his shirt. “Please, me.”

“Impatient and naughty,” Taehyung said, ripping his own clothes off as he made his way over to the bed. “How did I get so lucky?”

Taehyung was right where he belonged once more, settling his position in between Jimin’s thighs. His body was hot against Jimin’s when he pressed himself forward, and Jimin sort of enjoyed the way his heart was speeding up again. It all felt so intimate and perfect the moment Taehyung dipped his head down to capture Jimin’s lips in a passionate kiss, leaving his spicy flavor all over Jimin’s mouth.

“Should I be gentle like I was yesterday?” Taehyung asked into Jimin’s mouth. “Or should I really break you this time?”

Jimin wondered how Taehyung could consider how he treated him yesterday to be ‘gentle,’ and he didn’t know if he was excited or scared to know what it would be like for the demon to be even rougher with him. He couldn’t think clearly with Taehyung rocking against his still clothed and kissing him like he was, so he just panted out his wish, “Just…do whatever you want…” He just needed Taehyung to do something. To him until he was seeing stars and actually wouldn’t be able to move the next day.

Taehyung chuckled a teasing and mocking chuckle, like he was making fun of Jimin for being so indecisive and not knowing what he wanted. “You are so innocent,” Taehyung said, and maybe he was right. Maybe the reason Jimin didn’t know what he wanted was because he was too innocent. He didn’t know what he liked or what he was into yet because he didn’t have any experience. “But you won’t be for long. My sweet, sweet boy.”

When Taehyung reached over Jimin to get to the bedside table this time, Jimin decided to occupy himself by pressing little kissed to Taehyung’s bare chest. Even his skin was warm against Jimin’s lips. While he was still distracted, he felt a cool metal being attached to his wrists, and he was handcuffed to the bed. “I’ll take it up a notch today,” Taehyung informed him, “But I’m not going to do anything I don’t think you can handle. I’ll keep an eye on your comfort levels, but please tell me if I get carried away. In fact, let’s establish a safe word…how about lollipop? If you need me to stop, just say lollipop.”

Jimin was just about to demand for Taehyung to shut the up and get on with it already, but the mention at lollipop being their ‘safe word’ made him burst out into laughter instead. “Lollipop?” Jimin questioned, “Why lollipop?”

Taehyung smiled at him. “Because it’s cute and innocent and gets you laughing like this,” He pointed out. “It’ll be a way to lighten the mood if you get too stressed.”

“Okay,” Jimin said, still bubbling with laughter. “Lollipop. If I need you stop, I’ll say…lollipop.”

“Promise?” Taehyung asked. Unlike Jimin, he was completely serious.

“I promise,” Jimin forced himself to sound more serious this time to assure Taehyung that he really meant it.

Taehyung sat with his fingers pressed to his lips and his eyes narrowed, as if he was giving some thought about something. “Okay,” He said, apparently having made up his mind about whatever it was, “We’ll start with the cuffs and let you work your way up to more intense play. I don’t think it’s possible for you to trust me a whole lot this early on, so we’ll skip sensory deprivation for now.”

With that out of the way, Taehyung picked up where they left off, kissing Jimin like he was his most prized possession, and he was rocking against Jimin’s hips. Still in his clothes, Jimin was getting a little frustrated. “Can you take these off?” Jimin asked, wriggling his wrists so that Taehyung would know he was talking about the handcuffs. “I’d like to not be wearing my shirt.”

Taehyung smirked. “I can fix that problem,” He said, and Jimin gasped as his shirt was physically ripped from his body. Yeah, he had somehow forgotten that Taehyung had demon strength and could do whatever he wanted. “Better?” Taehyung asked, tossing the shredded pieces of fabric to the side.

“Yeah,” Jimin panted, “That works.”

With Jimin’s chest now bare, Taehyung took the opportunity to and mark various parts of his skin, all where they would easily be hidden under his clothes—but, of course, not the shirt that had just been ripped off of him. He dug his sharp nails into Jimin’s sides, and Jimin winced at the pain. He didn’t like that, and Taehyung seemed to notice before he could even say anything. “Okay, no claws,” Taehyung said, and he trailed kisses up where he had just scratched Jimin. When he reached Jimin’s chest, he gave him a serious look. “You’re supposed to communicate with me.”

“I…ah—I tried,” Jimin’s voice came out in broken up gasps as Taehyung pressed his thumbs into his hardening nubs. “You just—agh.”

Jimin was cut off with a yelp because Taehyung had delivered a hard slap on his thigh. The demon smirked, and Jimin would have really liked to have wiped that devilish and cocky grin off of his face. “You don’t like being scratched, but slapping does it for you,” Taehyung hummed, and his grabbed Jimin’s thigh to lift him up from the bed a little bit. He delivered another hard smack, this time to Jimin’s . “Naughty, naughty.”

“No, Taehyung,” Jimin whined when Taehyung slapped him again. With every slap, Jimin could feel his growing harder, so he apparently did like it. But it hurt. “Please…”

“You promised to communicate with me, but you didn’t,” Taehyung told him with another slap. “You have to get punished for not following the rules.”

“Taehyung, please, I’m sorry,” Jimin sobbed. “You realized it too fast. I was going to—ugh.”

Taehyung stopped spanking Jimin, and he kissed both of his cheeks before lowering him back to the bed again. “I’ll let you off on that,” Taehyung growled, and he spread Jimin’s thighs again. “How many times do you think you can come? Whatever, it doesn’t matter. I’ll go without pause this time, and you just let me know if you need a break. Okay?”

Yeah. Taehyung was definitely planning on breaking him tonight. “Okay,” Jimin agreed with a nod, and Taehyung already had the bottle of lube in his hands, slicking his fingers up. This time, he applied some directly to Jimin’s as well.

Taehyung spoke as he worked Jimin open with his fingers. He was probably walking Jimin through the process, telling him what he was going to do to him, and he was probably telling Jimin about how they could quit at any time. Jimin wasn’t listening. He was too busy and ing himself on Taehyung’s whole fist to listen to a damn word that came out of the demon’s mouth. It felt so good with Taehyung filling him up so full. Of course, Jimin preferred the closeness that he got when Taehyung filled him up with his own , but this was a close second.

“Oh, …Taetae,” Jimin begged. He was trying to cry, but it was too ing hot for his tears to fall. ing Hell. “Please.”

He could feel Taehyung’s whole arm entering him, and he felt Taehyung’s fingers rubbing around his walls, but it still wasn’t the feeling that he was craving. He wanted Taehyung.

“I got you,” Taehyung said, pulling his whole hand out, and Jimin let out a moan as he stretched around the thickest part of Taehyung’s hand. Taehyung kept his lips attached to Jimin’s the whole time, only breaking the kiss to shush Jimin and his sobs. “I got you, babe. It’s okay.”

It felt like a ing century passed as Jimin lay there with his hands cuffed above his head, waiting for Taehyung to slick up his and shove it into him. Jimin wasn’t even sure if lube was necessary at this point. He felt so loose and open, and like he could take Taehyung whole without any lubrication.

With one hard , Taehyung’s was inside Jimin once again, and he felt just as good as he did the first time. Taehyung wasn’t messing around now. He barely allowed Jimin a moment to adjust before he started ing him, setting a brutal pace at the start. There were so many sounds filling the room, all of them loud. The loud banging of the bed against the wall. The loud slapping sound of Taehyung and Jimin’s skin together every time Taehyung ed into him. And Jimin’s loud screaming as the demon abused his prostate without pause, bringing on his first a lot faster than he had hoped for.

“Pathetic,” Taehyung said as he continued ing into Jimin’s sensitive hole. Jimin enjoyed the sweet talking, but this was good as well. Because although Taehyung’s words may not have been nice, Jimin could sense the endearment in his voice, and the way he kissed him only proved that more.

With Taehyung repetitively bashing into his prostate, it didn’t take Jimin long to get hard again, and Taehyung looked pleased with himself when he did. “I knew I could get you get you to come more than twice in one day.” He said, pounding into Jimin.

Although Jimin was hard again, he would be lying if he said that this was easy for him. Taehyung seemed to have an endless amount of energy that Jimin could never hope to keep up with, and Jimin was so tired already. He couldn’t wait for this transformation to be complete so that he could have the stamina to go as long as Taehyung could.

When Jimin’s second hit, it was more powerful this time, and much better than the first. Taehyung, not staying true to his word, did pull out so that they could take a break. “Are you still doing okay?” Taehyung asked, not even out of breath as he shoved a key into the handcuffs to remove them. He helped Jimin bring his arms down slowly, letting him take a rest. “I’m not being too rough, am I?”

Jimin couldn’t find his words. All of his energy was being spent just to keep himself breathing, so he just nodded his head.

“You’re good?” Taehyung asked again, just to be sure.

He lay down next to Jimin, and he brushed Jimin’s hair out of his face so that he could press a kiss to his forehead. If there was one good thing about not sweating, it was not getting his hair all damp and sticky. Jimin hated that feeling more than anything, and it never happened here.

“I’m good,” Jimin assured him when he finally felt like he could speak again. His voice was hoarse, and Taehyung popped one of the water gels into his mouth to help that. “I like this.”

“Yeah?” Taehyung didn’t seem like he believed him. “You like being ed out until you can barely function?”

Jimin nodded, and he cuddled up closer to Taehyung. “I like you being rough with me,” He said. “Most people look at me like I’m a delicate flower, but…you aren’t afraid to hurt me.”

“I would never hurt you,” Taehyung told him, “I’m just not afraid to push you past your limits.”

“I know,” Jimin mumbled. “And I love that.”

Taehyung noticed that Jimin was starting to fall asleep on him, so he kissed Jimin’s nose. It was amazing how he could go from a lustful demon to a sweet and tender boyfriend in the blink of an eye. “Would you like to stop for tonight?” Taehyung asked, and it didn’t even sound like he was upset.

“No,” Jimin said in return, a little whiny and pouty because of how tired he as. “You haven’t even came yet.”

Taehyung laughed, and Jimin loved the way he could feel it in his chest with how close they were snuggled. “I’ll be fine,” Taehyung assured him. “It’s you I’m worried about.”

With what little strength Jimin had left, he climbed on top of Taehyung and lined his up with the demon’s . “I need you…ungh,” Jimin moaned as he sunk down. “To come inside me.”

He tried rolling his hips, but Taehyung stilled him. “Jimin,” He said, “You are not just a hole for me to get off into, okay? The transformation will take some time, and I’ll be fine if we don’t do anymore tonight.”

Please,” Jimin begged. As sweet as Taehyung was being right now, he just wanted Taehyung’s come to feel him up. “I need you to fill me up, Taetae—agh!”

That nickname worked every time. The instant it spilled from Jimin’s lips, the demon ed up to Jimin hard. Jimin didn’t even have to do anything. Taehyung was able to lift and lower him on his as he ed him as well. Jimin’s hole was so sore now, but it was good. Jimin could handle this. It didn’t take long for him to get hard a third time since they started this, and Taehyung lifted him up off his when he did.

Taetae,” Jimin snapped, getting annoyed with Taehyung stopping all the time.

“I know,” Taehyung said. He put himself in a sitting position with Jimin on his lap—his back to Taehyung’s chest—and he lowered Jimin on his once again. With Jimin bouncing in that position, Taehyung stood, spread Jimin’s thighs, and shoved him into the wall, ing him.

He ed up into Jimin’s loose and sore hole, taking in all of the moans and screams as they left Jimin’s mouth. Jimin’s little kept brushing against the rough texture of the wall, and it didn’t take long for him to come a third time. He screamed Taehyung’s name when he did, and he only hoped that the demon would be finishing soon because he didn’t know how much more of this he could take.

“Just a little more,” Taehyung growled, and he ed into Jimin harder.

“N-no, Tae…” Jimin whined as he felt another round building up, and he whined even more frustrated when Taehyung completely stilled.

“Should I stop?” Taehyung asked.

Jimin shook his head. “No,” Jimin panted, “I…I just…I want to see you.”

Taehyung listened. He pulled out and turned Jimin around so that his back was up against the wall instead, and he slid right back inside. “You might not be able to last as long as me,” Taehyung hummed, looking down at Jimin’s erect . “But you sure can go a lot.”

“Just shut up and me,” Jimin demanded.

Again, Taehyung followed Jimin’s command. He slid out until only the tip was left inside, and he continued his ruthless pace. After only two days of ing Jimin, he was already a pro at locating Jimin’s prostate, and he ed right into that until they were both coming at the same time—Jimin with a loud scream of Taehyung’s name, and Taehyung with a low groan of Jimin’s name.

Jimin’s whole body went slack, his chest resting against Taehyung’s chest as he heaved, all breathless and everything. He rested his head in between his own arms and Taehyung’s shoulder, and he allowed Taehyung to carry him over to the bed. When Taehyung laid Jimin down this time, it was a lot gentler than how he had thrown him on the bed earlier, and Jimin welcomed Taehyung’s warmth when the demon brought him in for a cuddle.

“I’m not going to be able to move for a whole week now,” Jimin said with a weak laugh. If he thought he was exhausted today, he knew that he was definitely going to regret this decision tomorrow. But, really, who planned ahead of time? Jimin certainly didn’t.

“So I assume I’m bringing breakfast to you, then?” Taehyung suggested, and Jimin looked up at him.

“You would do that?”

Taehyung chuckled and he pressed a kiss to Jimin’s temple. “Namjoon will probably at me, but, yes. I would do it for you. He can’t tell me how to treat you.”

Jimin laughed at that, a warm feeling in his chest. He didn’t know if he would feel like this with just anyone, but he was glad to be Taehyung’s special human. He loved being special to the demon because…maybe because he loved Taehyung too, and Taehyung was special to him as well.

“Do you know what’s going to happen to me tomorrow?” Jimin asked, trying to learn more about the transformation process.

“What do you mean?” Taehyung asked.

“For the transformation. You came inside me, so I assume there’s something.” Jimin explained.

“I don’t know,” Taehyung admitted. “The order is different for everyone, but you’ll go through all of the physical appearance changes before anything else.”

“But you’ll help me if it’s painful?” If it got any worse than the pain Jimin had felt today, he was going to need some help getting through it.

“Of course,” Taehyung assured him. “Are your teeth still hurting?”

Jimin had been living with a dull aching pain all day since Taehyung took the grinding and filing pain away. It was his fangs growing in. His carnivorous teeth were increasing in length and becoming much sharper, which was why the pain was so bad. Jimin shook his head. “The pain is completely gone now,” He assured Taehyung.

“Open up,” Taehyung said, and he tilted Jimin’s head back. “I want to see them.”

Jimin obeyed. He opened his mouth, putting his demon fangs on full display for Taehyung.

“They’re short,” Taehyung noted with a smile. Jimin would have been offended if Taehyung didn’t seem so amused, like it was a good thing they were short. He pressed a thumb to one, and smiled when he pulled his hand back. “But sharp as .”

“You like them?” Jimin asked, smiling. He felt quite proud of them himself.

“They’re perfect,” Taehyung said, and he kissed Jimin. “Just like you.”