Chapter 8

Moon Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*At the Ahn's house*

 

"Hey Yujin" Sakura said.

"You've been absent for three days and you're in this damn room for hours" Sakura said.

"Hey... I just wanna talk to you... can you open the door?" Sakura said.

 

The door suddenly opened.

 

"You can come in........" Yujin said.

"Hey..." Sakura said to Yujin who covered her face with her blanket.

"Wanna talk about it?" Sakura said.

"Talk about what?" Yujin said.

"You being absent for days... locking yourself inside this room and.... Wonyoung" Sakura said.

"Wait... what? you knew a-about Wonyoung?" Yujin said.

"You think I wouldn't know about your past with Wonyoung? tch... I'm not an idiot like you" Sakura said.

"It's so obvious for the past few years...." Sakua said.

 "And when you said Wonyoung was your half sister... I understand it and I just go with the flow" Sakura said.

"Does Yena and Chaewon.... they also knew?" Yujin said.

"Of course... we're your bestfriends... of course we'll find it obvious... we're just going with the flow" Sakura said.

"I know you wouldn't want them to know.... even Wonyoung wouldn't want them to know" Sakura said.

"But I knew that you've already moved on from Wonyoung.... I know the looks you've given to Minju... it's like you're in love again" Sakura said.

"W-what?" Yujin said.

"Oh don't deny it Yujin... that looks to Minju.... I know it's different" Sakura said.

"W-well... it's just a crush you know" Yujin said.

"Pfttt... you should clearly make a move" Sakura said.

"U-uhmmm I guess so" Yujin said.

"That's the spirit.... well I have to go now.... gotta help Eunbi" Sakura said.

"Bye" Yujin said.

In Yujin's mind "You don't understand what I'm feeling Sakura..... I still have feelings for her"

 

______________

 

*Ring Ring*

"Hey Yena.... meet me at the cafe near school" 

"Okok what time?"

"Now"

"Okok bye"

"bye"

 

_____________

 

*At the Cafe*

 

"Hey Sakura.... so I know you want to chitchat.... what is it?" Yena said sitting down.

"We gotta help Yujin" Sakura said.

"Help with what?" Yena said.

"To get her close with Minju" Sakura said.

"What?! Minju?" Yena said remembering the thing that Minju and Chaeyeon talked about.

"Yeah.... why are you so surprised" Sakura said.

"Because..... I think.... I think this will be really hard" Yena said.

"Why?" Sakura said.

"While I was walking through the hallway I saw Minju and Chaeyeon talking... I accidentall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter