Chapter 10

Moon Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*At the academy*

 

After they revealed their real selves, Yujin is trying to start a conversation with Wonyoung but unfortunately, Wonyoung always avoid the conversation.

 

"Hey Yujin" Sakura said.

"Oh... hey..." Yujin said with a tone of sadness.

"Still avoiding you?" Sakura said.

"Well... everytime I start a conversation... she will just walk away..." Yujin said.

"Give her sometime... maybe next time she will be the one starting the conversation" Sakura said.

"Yeah..." Yujin said then Yena and Chaewon arrived

"Hey guys!" Yena yelled.

"For the love of god Yena... lower your voice" Sakura said.

"Yeah and besides we're in the middle of the hallway" Chaewon said.

"Well sorry... I just wanna ask if you guys are ready for later" Yena said.

"Ready for what?" Yujin said.

"You guys forgot?" Yena said.

"We're going to St. Laire to go explain everything to Ryujin remember?" Yena said.

"Oh... it's today?" Yujin asked.

"Yeah-.. why do you look like someone got killed." Yena asked Yujin.

"Ehem" Chaewon nudged then glared at Yena then she gets it.

"Oh.... sorry" Yena said.

 

the four of them just stayed silent until the others arrived.

 

"Hey-.... why are you guys so quiet?" Yuri asked.

 

Chaewon looked at Yuri and gave her a signal then she gets it.

 

"Oh.... uhm.... by the way..... you guys don't need to go to Ryujin anymore.... we took care of it already" Yuri said.

 

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

 

"Well Chaeryeong gathered her courage and decided that she will be the one who will go to Ryujin..." Yuri asked.

 

"And suprisingly Ryujin have already known the true story and she and Chaeryeong are currently hanging out today" Chaeyeon said.

 

"Woah.... you guys should have told us... we should have come with you" Chaewon said.

 

"Don't worry-" Chaeyeon was cutted off when Minju suddenly yelled at them.

 

"Hey guys!!!" Minju said while trying to breathe.

 

"Minju are you okay?" Chaewon said then Minju blushed when Chaewon talked to her.

 

"U-uhm... yeah..." Minju said.

 

"Back to topic.... why are you yelling at this kind of moment?" Chaeyeon said.

 

"We need to find wonyong" Minju said.

 

"What do you mean?" Yujin said.

 

"After we went to the gym.... I decided to ask her to come with me to helo Eunbi unnie at the council room but I couldn't find her" Minju said still trying to breathe properly.

 

"Then?" Yena said.

 

"I thought that she went home to the Dormitory but she isn't there.... I tried to call her but she wasn't answering then I started to get worried then I came to find you guys for help" Minju said.

 

"What?!" Yujin said.

 

"Calm down Yu-" Yena was cutted off.

 

"Calm Down?!... You expect me to calm down?! Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter