Final

Say You Won't Let Go

Say You Won't Let Go

By: James Arthur

I was alone in a place where nobody knows me. I’m trying to find myself and it seems that I am lost. But when I think that maybe I made a mistake you came smiling at me like I am a reason to smile too. “I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You cheer me up whenever I fail to meet my own expectations.

You made me feel as though I was enough” and I am happy that I met you.

We are bonded by the strings of fate that we call dancing and singing “We danced the night away, we drank too much” I guess loving you could make me drunk out of my mind.

 

I held your hair back when you were throwing up” I can’t help but worry and still admire how a creature like you could be so fragile and amazing at the same time. I’m glad that you could show me your vulnerability unlike to our other members. I’m glad you trust me to be just yourself and accept me.

Then you smiled over your shoulder. For a minute, I was stone-cold sober” I guess looking at me like you felt relieved that I am here makes my heart literally skips a bit. It’s shocking and feels good at the same time that I sometimes forget who we are so “I pulled you closer to my chest” I hope you can hear my heartbeat conveying the things that I cannot say to you. “And you asked me to stay over. I said; I already told ya I think that you should get some rest.” I wish I can just forget reality and stay just as you wanted. My words may be different but I hope you can read my heart beat it’s singing for you.

I knew I loved you then but you'd never know because I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.” Knowing me I may not be the one you wanted or needed but “I know I needed you but I never showed.” I don’t want you to think that I’m clingy “but I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go” then maybe this cowardly heart of mine might calm down and try. “Just say you won't let go” and I’ll do anything to stay by your side.

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed.” I know how you love your sleep and I’ll make sure that you’ll wake up with a smile in your face knowing I’ll be there when you wake up. “I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head.” I’ll usually wait for you to pout but you know how I love kissing you so you won’t go without one.

 

And I'll take the kids to school wave them goodbye” I always dream of having a family with you but for now Dino and our other dongsaengs will be enough.

And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night when you looked over your shoulder” as if you know what I’m thinking. You smiled and hug me as you usually do. It’s funny that

For a minute, I forget that I'm older”. I feel so silly thinking of our future when our present is not even set.

I wanna dance with you right now” and we did. We love dancing our hearts out I wish with everything of me that you feel what I feel right now. “Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever and I swear that everyday'll get better”. I may sound biased but to me, no one can compare to your beauty. “You make me feel this way somehow”.

I'm so in love with you and I hope you know” because you’re the only gravity that keeps me from leaving the earth.

Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold” because I cannot ever wish for more price as great as your love.

We've come so far my dear,” our trainee days were not easy but “look how we've grown.” we are admired like how our idols were. “And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old” for I know the happiest days were the days where I was with you.

Just say you won't let go” then maybe this cowardly heart of mine might calm down and try. “Just say you won't let go” and I’ll do anything to stay by your side.

“I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts” I guess I can’t imagine living without you but maybe even in the afterlife when I’m with you everything would still be perfect. ”'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most” and I hope I was there for you when you needed someone the most. “I'm gonna love you till my lungs give out."

"I promise till death we part like in our vows.” And I always keep my promises to you and even if you don’t.’

So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows” well except you of course. But I hope the time will come when”Finally it's just you and me till we're grey and old”

 

“Just say you won't let go” then maybe this cowardly heart of mine might calm down and try. “Just say you won't let go” and I’ll do anything to stay by your side.

 

“Just say you won't let go” then maybe this cowardly heart of mine might calm down and try. “Oh just say you won't let go” and I’ll do anything to stay by your side.

Wonwoo clapped at Jun’s impromptu concert. He is amazed by how talented his hyung is. “That was amazing Junnie!” he said as he hugs Jun at the back as Jun is still facing the piano not sure what to feel that the person he dedicated the song with heard it.

“Thanks, Won,” Jun said as he found his voice.

“I hope the person you love will never let you go,” Wonwoo said.

“I hope so too,” Jun answered as he looked at Wonwoo. He really hopes so.