Drabble 1

Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one weeks after the scene happened,the school is still buzzing with the news that both student council members are dating. Some are delighted and some are not happy as their dream boyfriend is finally taken by the president himself.

 

Meanwhile at the council office, the members are hanging out as the works are finished yesterday. They are taking a break after the exhausted works.

 

“ Good afternoon”

“ Kyungsoo!”

“ Hi, President,” he smiles sheepishly greeting the President . “I’m fell in love again. But that guy… I miss him. What should I do?”

 

They gasp at the remark. They cannot believe Kyungsoo is seeking a help from President again. Love topic again. Kris shrugs his shoulder. Again.

 

“ How to kiss with tough guy?”

“ W-What?” All council members spurts the same question.

 

Kyungsoo smiles sheepishly. They are dumbfounded at him.

 

“ Okay,I understand. I will try to help you,Kyungsoo.” He,Byun Baekhyun is not called for elite for nothing. He will tries his best to help the students for better future. But as for dating, there are many things he needs to learn. For now, books are the best choice for him to learn.

 

ɷ

 

 

Wednesday is calm day as for students but not for student council members. The office is changing to war field.

 

Kris punches the white wall as he releases his angry. The wall is broken and there is a hole in there.

 

“ That’s enough!” Baekhyun screams.

“ Shut up! Today, I will not forgive you.” Both stare at each other with stern looks.

“.….”

“ Baekhyun!!” Chanyeol yells in delight as he opened the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter